My Family

He is My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just realized that I forgot to introduce my family to you. So here let you know about them.

My dad's name is Kim Jong Woon. He is working as a manager in a private accounting company located in the heart of Seoul. He really worked hard to get settled in life before marrying my mom. He tries his best in giving us a comfortable life. Whenever he gets drunk, he has the habit of rambling on about how our mom lived a luxury life before marrying him and now she struggles with him. For that he would get a earful from mom once he is sobered up. We got used to hearing his drunken speech. But once it happened in the presence of some third person, and our mom completely lost it. Once we're home, she bursted out crying pleading him to stop imagining things and she is more than happy to be with him. And that she has no regrets for marrying him. She got a beautiful family and she feels blessed to have him. He was left speechless after hearing her confession. He immediately hugged her crying figure and motioned for us to come over to them and join the family hug. 

Choi Sooyoung. My Mom. Former Actress. She and my dad are long time neighbors. She accepted his confession during her last year in high school and since then they dated. They decided to marry at once she got pregnant with my sister. She quit acting after taeyeon born. Time to time, she would make efforts to convince us on how famous she was once. We do know that she was quite famous before and people still rec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter