Getting ready for the Party at Uncle Choi's

He is My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

November 20, 2010.

I was really tired from school assignments for the past two weeks and barely got time to take rest. I just submitted it yesterday along with my team members. Now I finally get to sleep for a long time. Even I declined my only friend Jimin's offer asking me to go his home for spending the weekend like real friends do. I do know that he just needs an assistant to babysit his three sisters. If it was some other time, I would have pitied him. But right now I really need a tight sleep. So how much he pleaded me with his big eyes to say yes, I declined his offer and promised him that I will surely come next week.

So here I was sleeping in my soft bed peacefully but only to wake up by the sudden opening of my bedroom door. 

It's my mom who barged into my room and yelled at the top of her voice. 

"For god sake Taehyung. Wake up now. I already drained my energy from waking up your dad and pushing him to the bathroom. And also I have yet to wake up your clumsy brother and sulky sister from their sweet sleep"

I just stared at my mom after peeking my head from my bed sheets. I glanced at my mobile phone. It's ing 6 AM. Why the hell I need to wake up this early on a weekend day? I was just about to ask my mom what's wrong with her. But closed my mouth shut seeing her glaring at me. 

"Listen. I still have things to prepare before leaving. Also I need a solid one hour to get myself ready. So please wake up and go get ready. Don't make me repeat myself. Now be a good son and get your up."

With that she turned around and left my room mumbling something about how it's nerve wracking to deal with four lazy asses single handedly. 

I just kept on staring at my door debating on whether I should get 5 more minutes of good sleep until I heard the screaming of my sister from the next room. 

I jumped off from my bed and put my phone on charge. I was sharing my bedroom with my brother until last year. But thankfully my father thought that since we are grown ups now, we must have separate rooms. And much to our mom's despise, he remodelled our upstairs to make another room. But still we have only two bathrooms. One in our parents bedroom and another one upstairs for us three. So, I shouted calling dibs and ran to the hallway only to find its unoccupied. After taking a shower for fifteen good minutes, I get out of the room. My brother was standing in the hallway waiting me for me to come out. He was half sleeping by leaning against the wall with drool leaking from his mouth. 

I went to him and shook him a bit. He was fully awaken now and looked past me at the bathroom. He asked me that if I was done using the bathroom or need another hour for my beauty bath. I just rolled my eyes before saying "Hyung! If you wanna use the bathroom first, you have to wake up earlier than others. Getting up late and accusing others doesn't make up for the fact you are one lazy ".

He just looked like he was really offended by my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter