Families of Kim and Choi

He is My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before continuing my story.. A short intro for the families of my mom and dad.. 

The Choi Family

As I have already told you earlier, my dad and mom were long time neighbors. Greater Choi was born in busan but settled in Daegu after his studies. He started a textile business there which was picked up soon. There only he met our grandmother and married her. My father's family lived down the street 3 doors from my mom's. Since both the couples were newly married then, the families soon became very close. 

I have two uncles. Eldest. Choi Siwon. Now one of the most successful business men in entire South Korea. Second uncle. Younger brother of my mom. Choi Minho. Former athlete. Now resides in New Zealand.

First one to get married was my mom. She married my dad against our grandfather's wish. Grandpa died two years after mom's wedding. Then siwon uncle married my mom's best friend tiffany after he established his first start up company. Despite being rich and owns numerous business, my aunt still works as a English Language Trainer in a standard educational institute in Seoul .

They have three daughters. Eldest one. Irene 16 years old. She is more like an ice princess. Unusually calm and never speak to anyone unless needed. So we nicknamed her as Elsa. 2nd Daughter- Wendy 14 years old. She loves to sing. Whenever we visit each other, she and taeyeon noona would start talking about the new songs or artists they started liking recently. They are the nightingales of our family. Last one Jennie 12 years. Her nickname is angry bird. She won't stay in any family events for a long time. She hates socializing. Quite short tempered. Lastly hates pink. And Tiffany aunt's worst nightmare came true after she grown up. Uncle's favorite daughter.  

Lastly minho hyung married taemin two years back in Bangkok. 

The Kim Family 

My father's family was a middle class one. Grandfather had worked on a petrol bulk at the time of his marriage. He was really close with my mom's father. After her family became rich, he declined the offer from grandpa choi to work in one of his stores. This created a drift between the two families.

Grandpa kim had feared that money would come between their friendship and declined the offer. But grandpa choi was too adamant to understand that and thought he was disrespected by his friend. They hadn't spoken with each other for years

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter