Meet the girls!

Secrets Are Meant To Be Told

MEET THE GIRLS! ^^

 

 

 

 

Park Yoomi

Age: 17

Birthday: March 8 1995

Nationality: Korean

Family background: Yoomi's family lives in Korea while she's in London studying. She received a dance scholarship in one of London's famous dance school when she was 14. Since she dreamt of becoming a professional dancer one day, she had no choice but to be independent. Her parents supported her along with her two younger sisters, whom she often talks to on Skype so that she don't feel homesick. It's been 3 years since she hasn't been back to Korea.

Characteristics: She is very imaginative, light-hearted and an observant person but quite sensitive. She tends to bottle up her feelings. She doesn't really care what others think, except her best friends' opinions. Everyone admires her talent, beauty and brains. All girls and guys up and want to be friends with her but she chooses not to, they wanted to become popular like her. She never had a boyfriend before even though guys always court her with flowers and chocolates. 'Friends First' is her motto, she would do anything for her friends even by means of sacrificing her love.

Hobbies: She loves dancing and always had the time to dance. At the age of 6, she started self-learning popping to ballet to salsa along with her bestest childhood friend. She knows how to dance to any kind of music. Besides dancing, she also enjoys singing too.

 

Rainah Song

Age: 17

Birthday: April 19 1995

Nationality: Filipino/Chinese

Family background: Rainah lives her easy-going mum, who is half Chinese and half Filipino, and step dad, British and passed away. She was brought to England to study at the age of 8 (Well, that's what Rainah thought)

Characteristics: Rainah is very shy and awkward at first because of her serious face. Guys think she's cold and boring because she's always alone and quiet but as soon as you get to know her she's humorous and time flies by when your with her. She loves her friends and treats them as her own family.  She is very organize and outgoing, so she often leads the group of her friends. NO BOYFRIEND SINCE BIRTH - which means  she's innocent when it comes to dating and is clueless about guys! She's very spoiled, since she's an only child, she's the type of person that gets everything she wants. If not, she throws tantrums like a 4 year old, which can be quite cute sometimes. She doesn't know what aegyo is but has a lot of it. She secretly likes Kim Myungsoo, member of the most popular group in her new school.

Hobbies: She loves music but doesn't have a clue how to play any instrument, likes singing but singing doesn't like her. Rainah is more into sports from taekwondo to volleyball to gymnastics.

 

Choi Soojin

Age: 16

Birthday: September 9 1995

Nationality: Korean

Family background: Soojin has a perfect family, her parents supported her hobby which is volleyball. They even sent her to a school known specially for sports. she also has a younger brother that also likes volleyball, guess it runs in the genes, and studies in the same school as her.

Characteristics: Soojin is naturally pretty, she doesn't need to wear make up or wear frilly dresses. She has a killer body that every girls in her school is envious of. She is a tomboy-ish type girl and she doesn't pay much attention to what she wears, the way she talks or the way she eats. She's the type of girl that does her hardest just to get what she wants and doesn't give up easily. She has the best sense of humour and known as 'the joker' of the group. She hangs around mostly with boy,s which is another reason why girls wants to be in her place. The guys treats her as their 'brother', she doesn't mind it either as long as they dont fall in love with her and repeat what had happened to her in her past lovelife.

Hobbies: Volleyball.

 

Cha Jeanne

Age: 16

Birthday: December 16 1995

Nationality: Korean/French

Family background: Jeanne is born with a Korean dad and a French mum. Her family is well-off and stable in France. Her French dad owns a very successful business company in France, and her Korean mom is a famous model. Her mum is very strict when it comes to her daughter's body. She has to exercise regularly and eat healthy foods, so her parents decided to put insurance on her. Even a single scratch will make her mum go crazy. She's a daddy's girl and supported her in everything she wants. She has a younger brother who always argue with her which is the only thing she finds amusing.

Characteristic: Jeanne always wanted to follow her moms footsteps, ever since she was little she loves watching fashion photoshoots and dreamt of becoming a famous model one day. At the age of 10, she became a part-time model for Victoria's Secret. She's famous and known in Europe as 'the youngest angel' of Victoria secret's models. She's very girly in front of her parents and the public but when she's on her own she becomes a different person. She is pretty but she is a shy-type and hardly shows emotions. She enjoys being pampered but get tired of doing the same routine everyday, she feels something is missing in her life and that's when she decided to do something fun and adventurous. She gets along with guys who are feminine and has the same interest as her.

Hobbies: She loves taking pictures of herself. Also loves make-up and clothes. Her walk-in wardrobe is the size of two double decker bus with second floors put together.