Rules

Let The Heartbroken In - II

Things were pretty calm for the rest of the week. Zico acted like if nothing had happened between Nana and him, and she did the same. She treated him like everyone else did at Brand New Stardom, but didn't talk to him or had any kind of contact out of class. He liked it that way. Things were going so fine, better than he had expected. When the day was finally over he ran into Pierre on his way outside.

'Oh, hyung, I'm sorry', Zico said while getting the paper Pierre dropped when they collided. 'I'm sorry, I was walking absently and didn't see you.'

Pierre had an absent look on his face, looking at Zico with a shoked expression.

'Zico...'

'What's wrong, hyung? Are you ok?', he asked him worried.

Pierre pointed to the paper Zico had on his hands. 'That...', he said with a weak voice.

'Oh, this is yours, hyung. Here', he said handing him the paper.

'This has just came to me by express mail. You should read it', Pierre said.

Zico frowned and took a look at the paper. When he finished reading, he had to rest his hand on the wall to support his weight, as his legs were trembling.

'I'm sorry, Zico...', said Pierre.

Zico didn't say a word. He was reading the paper over and over again.

'I don't know why our boss-'

'Do you, Nana and Mona know about this?', Zico interrupted him.

'As Nana's our team leader, she probably knew about this before I did. And Mona called me a while ago to tell me about it, we both received the paper almost at the same time. She said you would finish work late today, so she probably hasn't read it yet.'

That was all Zico needed to know. He handed the paper back to Pierre and rushed to the exit.

'Zico, where are you going...?', he heard Pierre shouting behind him but he didn't turn back.

He run as fast as he could all the way to TS Ent, and burst in the reception. The girl who was sitting behind the desk jumped up out of her seat surprised by his sudden appearance.

'Where's... X-Pro's... you... Please...?' Zico asked her out of breath, his heart beating painfully fast.

'Excuse me, sir', the girl said worried. 'I can't give you that information... you should ask for an appointment first and...'

'WHERE'S SHE?', Zico asked desperately.

'Sir, please calm down', the girl said while picking up the phone to call the security guards.

'Don't worry', a voice said coming from a near door. 'He's Block b's Zico from brand New Stardom. They work with X.Pro too and he's a friend of mine', Yongguk told the girl as he approached Zico. 'you's over here. Come with me', he said to him.

Zico followed him through the corridor, still sweating and out of breath.

'Are you ok? What's wrong?', Yongguk asked him.

'X-Pro's... New rules...', he managed to said. 'Has you received them...?'

Yongguk took an envelope out of his pocket and looked at it.

'This came half an hour ago from L.A. It's a letter for her. Is this what you're talking about?', he asked him.

Zico nodded and wiped away the sweat from his forehead. You and Himchan came out from the classroom, chatting relaxed now that your last lesson was over. When you looked up you saw Yongguk looking at you with a serious and worried expression and Zico standing next to him, looking like he was going to have a heart attack.

'Jiho...? What are you doing here, what happened...?'

Himchan looked at Yongguk confused but Yongguk nodded assuring him there was nothing to worry about, so himchan left.

'What's going on? Tell me now!', you said to them.

'Let's go inside', yongguk said pointing to the classroom you had just left.

You entered and Zico collapsed on a chair, slowly catching his breath and feeling all his body tremblingfor having run such a long distance. you sat next to him and wiped tenderly the sweat away from his forehead.

'Are you ok...?', you asked him.

'Yes, I'm ok. I just...'

'This came half an hour ago', Yongguk said as he gave you the envelope.

It was a yellow certified envelope, with the official signature of X.Pro's company. An official letter. From your boss. You felt a shiver down your spine as you opened it and started reading. Yongguk sat next to you and the three of you started reading it.


- OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT -

This is an official announcement directed toward all X-PRO employees currently working at TSEnt and BNS: Pierre Cousteau, Mona Spiteri, Nana Heikkila and you.

Due to the recent reports regarding a worsening in the performance and learning process of some of the artists of both record companies, a change of this team's internal procedures has been considered essential for the optimum development of the artists and to our clients' total satisfaction. Starting today 15th, the following rules are to be followed thoroughly, as these invalidate the previous ones:

    1 - In order to make a detailed monitoring of X-Pro's work, each teacher will have to send reports on each student on a weekly basis to X-Pro head office in L.A.

    2 - The maknae of the work team will be the member responsible of compelling all the reports and sending them on time, as they are the least experienced and youngest member.

    3 - All X-Pro workers will have to take an exam once a week to demonstrate they have the necessary knowledge to hold their current positions. The team leader will be the exception to this, as they will be in charge of grading the exams.

    4 - If any worker fails three of these exams in a row, they will loose their position. In order to apply a fair grading criterion, each exam will be personalized for each member.

    5 - To mantain the optimum level of our services and avoid any kind of problem or public scandal, all personal relationships of any romantic nature between X-Pro workers and TS Ent and Brand New Stardom artists are completely forbidden.

    6 - Any kind of comunication any member wish to have with X-Pro's CEO will be realized always and under no exceptions through the team leader Nana Heikkila.



You looked at the paper, unable to believe what you were reading.


Keep reading! Double update!

\(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/