I love her

Let The Heartbroken In - II

Zico opened his eyes astonished and moved his head back, away from Nana.

'Wh-What are you doing??'

She was crouching in front of him and, instead of moving away, she moved both her hands up Zico's thighs.

'Think about it. you doesn't deserve a guy like you.'

'Stop this, noona. Move back!' Zico stood up and walked towards the other side of the room. 'God dammit!', he exclaimed, with his hands on his head.

'Calm down, Zico', Nana said with a playful smile following him. 'Don't worry, I lied when I said Pierre was coming too.' She moved her hands up to Zico's chest and put his arms over his shoulders. 'No one will come. Now, don't be shy...'

Zico stepped aside and slapped her hands off him.

'I don't care', he said, making his best effort not to shout at her. 'What are you doing? Stop this!'

Nana smiled coolly and sat down on her desk, crossing her legs ily. 'Zico', she told him with a sweet voice. 'you is doing you no good. This relationship's having an adverse effect on your improvement as an artist. If things keep going on like this, I'll have no options left but to inform our boss about this. And, who knows...? Maybe I'll have to ask him to transfer her out of Korea, or something like that...', she said with a fake worried face as she looked at her nails.

'Noona, don't do that', Zico said approaching her with a scared expression on his face.. 'This isn't because of you. This is all my fault, I'm sorry. I'll promise I'll work harder...'

'Humm...', she purred cutely looking at him. 'My dear boy, it's obvious it's because of her. Stop lying.'

'I'm not...', Zico didn't know what to say. 'Noona, what do you want from me...? What can I do to protect you from you?'

Nana looked at him, surprised.

'From me? Oh, so you know it...', Nana said standing up and walking around him. 'So she told you what I did to her and Yongguk in the past. Oh well, who cares?', she said shrugging. 'Zico', she whispered on his ear from behind him, 'Do you love you? Do you care about her?', she moved her hands down his chest and gave him a back hug. 'Does she love you back as much as you love her...?'

Zico didn't move. His facial expression was made of pure hate.

'What do you want, Nana?', he whispered sharply.

'You', she answered and turned Zico around so he was facing her. 'I want you', she said before kissing him again. ' It's okay if you're in love with you. I don't need you to love me.' She pressed her body against his. 'If you promise you'll be mine, I'll promise nothing bad will happen to her. What do you say?', she whispered against his lips.

The memory of you and Yongguk kissing flashed through Zico's mind. As Nana kissed him one more time, he realized how lonely, how sad and how lost he was feeling deep inside. How miserable. He found Nana's kiss somehow comforting, and imagined for a moment he was kissing you. He came back to reality the moment Nana tried to move her hands under his shirt.

'No', he muttered, moving away from her abruptly. 'Don't ing touch me.'

Nana looked at him surprised and frightened of his reaction, but he didn't care.

'Zico...'

'Listen to me carefully, noona', he said as calmly as he could. 'I love you. I love her with all my soul, and I will never, ever, leave her or give up on her, no matter how many times you tell me it's wrong or try to tear us apart. You're not her. I will never be yours, not even if you were the last woman on earth. So you'd better stop now. Stop threatening with doing anything to you, because it's all useless. Useless!' Zico stopped to catch his breath and the heavy silence he heard made him realize he had been shouting.

'Don't you dare to do anything to her. Don't ing dare', he continued with a lower but angrier tone. 'If you leaves Korea or loses her job, I'll tell everyone what you did to Yongguk, and how you tried to do the same to me just now.'

Nana stared at him from the other side of the room, her eyes filled with fear and frustration.

'I'll make you regret this, Zico', she said with a voice full of hate.

'I don't think I ever will', he said before leaving the room without looking back.


Double update! 8D

Kekekekekekekeke

A lot of you were worried about how would Zico react to Nana ^_^

HOW COULD YOU DOUBT HIM?

Lol poor baby xD

What will Nana do next...? 8D

Thank you for reading :)

♥♥♥

 

Hips don't lie! ♥