It's because of her. Again.

Let The Heartbroken In - II

'Oh, yes, you will!', Nana shouted with all the air in her lungs to the closed door.

'Kyah!', she screamed in frustration, throwing the papers on her desk all around the office. *Zico, you idiot!*, she thought as she watched the papers fly all around the room. She snorted and started walking back and forth with her hands on her head. *You're the biggest alive! I can't believe there could be anybody as stupid as you!* She stopped and stamped her feet on the floor with her Prada shoes. *Stupid, arrogant son of a !! Do you think you're in the possition of rejecting a girl like me? Do girls fall from the sky just for you?* She started walking around the room once again. *I can't believe he rejected me just because of her. I can't believe this is happening once again.* She raised her head and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. *This can't be happening. He wants me. He kissed me back. Why on earth would he prefer her over me? She's the dullest and most ordinary girl ever!* She opened her eyes and looked down to the floor. *It's because of her. Again.* She felt reality hitting her like a heavy rock as she tried her best not to start shouting again in anger and frustration. She swallowed and had a look around the room. *I'd better pick all my papers up from the floor before anyone enters and wonders what I've been doing.* She glanced at the clock hanging on the wall. *Besides, it's already pretty late... I shoud tidy up this mess and go home already.* She tried to let her mind go blank as she organized her papers, but she just couldn't. *you... You will never know how much I hate you. Why has everything and everyone I want to be yours? Why does everytime I fall for a guy end up like this? I wish you had never existed.* She put the papers in a drawer and closed it. She picked her handbag and left the office. She walked determined towards the exit, her heels resounding up and down the corridor. *Things aren't going to go your way, you. I won't let you win this game.*

'Nana! Are you leaving already?', she heard Pierre saying behind her.

'Oh, yes, I've just finished', she answered him, turning around.

'I've already finished as well... Uff... What a day!', he said walking towards her.

Nana just stood there faking a smile, waiting for him to reach her.

'Do you want me to drive you home? Your neighbourhood is on my way home.'

'Yes, that'd be great! Thank you, I'm so tired...'

'Never mind! It's not big deal!'

They got inside Pierre's car once they left Brand New Stardom.

'Aish... I swear those reports are killing me!', Pierre said as he started the car. 'I was pretty more relaxed when Josh was here, because he did most of the work by himself... I wonder how's he doing in Singapore with no paperwork... He must be going crazy!', he joked.

'I wish I could live a relaxed life like him! My reports are also taking a lot of time...', Nana moaned.

'You've been doing your reports until now as well, then?'

'Yes... And I've been thinking about something that's not going so well with one of our students...'

'Oh, really?', Pierre asked, surprised. 'Who? I think all of them are doing pretty well...'

'There's something wrong with Zico. There's something troubling him and stopping him from concentrate in class.'

'Really...? Well, now you say it...'

'The truth is he's confessed to me things between him and you aren't going so well...', she said with a confidential tone.

'Poor boy... He looks so in love with her...'

'I think that's stopping him from making the most of our lessons... And I've received clear instructions to be really strict with these boys. Brand New Stardom is a very good costumer and we have to do our best to make Block B the most skilled idols in South Korea.'

'Aigoo... Give the boy a break... He's still very young and he's in love... Let him enjoy his youth and discover the mysteries of love...'

Nana snorted. 'Are all French people like you?'

Pierre laughed. 'I'm not saying this because I'm French, I'm saying this because I think he's still young and has a lot of things to learn.'

'We're not here to teach the boys the mysteries of life, we're here to make the perfect idols out of them. We can't lose any more time with Zico.'

Pierre parked his car in front of Nana's apartment block.

'Give him some time to solve his problems by himself.'

'I don't think that'll be possible... I'll think about this and I'll speak with our boss so we can come up with a solution.'

Nana got off the car and said goodbye to Pierre before closing the door.

*And I thought Josh was the workaholic one...*, Pierre thought, rolling his eyes while driving away.


Nana's lying once again... Aish :(

What will she do this time...? She's really pissed off kekekeke

Thanks for reading!!!

♥♥♥

 

Gugu Gaga Gugu Gaga ♪♫♪♫