Zico

Let The Heartbroken In - II

Zico was still lost in his thoughts when he entered Brand New Stardom. He still had some minutes left before the next lesson started, so he went to the cafeteria and sat down on the first empty chair he saw. Apart from him, there were few people there, just some workers Zico only knew by sight. *What should I do...? Should I just wait? Should I give her some space while she spends her time with Yongguk...? I don't think so.* He took out his cell phone from his pocket and stared at the screen. *I won't stay with my arms crossed watching how Yongguk tries to have her back. That's not my style.* He dialed your number and approached the phone to his ear. *I will fight to have her back, no matter what it takes. Even if she kisses him a hundred times , I'll make her realize my lips are where hers belong.* After a couple of tones he heard a voice from the other side:

'Erm... Hello?'
 
It was a man's voice.

'Who's this?', Zico asked suspiciously.

'Oh... Zico. It's me, Yongguk.'

Zico's heart skipped a beat.

'W-Why do you have you's phone? Where's she?'

Zico didn't like at all how things were turning out.

'Don't worry man, she's here with me', Yongguk laughed.

'Yongguk! What are you doing with my phone?', Zico heard far away on the other end of the line.

'Oh, she's here', Yongguk told Zico before putting away the phone from his ear and answering you, 'You had a call, so I just picked it up!'

Zico held his breath as he listened to your conversation.

'Who gave you permission to pick up my calls?', you seemed really upset. 'Are you my assistant or something?'

'Yah! Don't be like that...'

'Hey, give me my phone! Get it down!'

Zico guessed you were jumping up and down to reach Yongguk's hand.

'Give it to me!', Zico heard you laughing as you struggled to get your phone back. Then the mess ended and he heard you on the other side, 'Hello?'

'you, it's me, Zico.'

'Oh, thanks God it wasn't an important call!', you put your phone away from your ear and shouted, 'Yongguk, babo!'

'Please, don't be mad at me! I won't do it ever again!', Yongguk answered.

'Sorry, Jiho, I went to the toilet but I left my purse on the classroom... What is it?', you asked him. 'Has Pierre got any news for us?'

'Oh, no, it's nothing, I just wanted to talk to you...'

', Jiho, I'm sorry, I have to go back, the lesson's starting now...'

Just as you said that, Nana appeared at the door of the cafeteria and gestured his lesson was about to start then as well.

'Never mind, I have to go now as well... Talk to you later.'

'Yeah, we'll talk later!', you replied before hanging up.

*you... you're not making things easy for me...*, Zico thought while heading to the classroom.

The lessons of that evening seemed to last forever. Zico barely payed attention to what Nana and Pierre were teaching them, as the only thing he could think about was what he should do once the lessons were over. *Should I go to TS Entertainment to pick her up? I don't think I'd be able to stand watching them kissing again... But if I arrive there on time he won't have an opportunity to do it again.* Decided to stop you from falling for Yongguk again, he rushed to the exit of the classroom once the lessons were over to arrive to TS Entertainment before you were done. Even though he'd made up his mind he soon found out that wasn't going to be possible.

'Zico! Wait!', he heard Nana behind him as he walked down the corridor.

'Noona, I'm sorry, I've got something important to do', he told her, turning his head without stopping.

'Zico, Pierre and I have something important we'd like to talk about with you', she said sharply.

Zico tripped on his feet and almost fell to the floor, surprised. He stopped and stared at Nana, confused.

'Erm... Well, okay.'

'Come with me', Nana ordered him, and Zico followed her to her office. She closed the door and her tone became a little sweeter when she spoke again.

'Please, take a seat.'

Zico sat down in front of her desk and she stood there, looking at her watch.

'Pierre should be here at any moment. He must be finishing his reports.'

Zico nodded. *, it had to be just now... I won't be able to arrive to TS Entertainment on time... Damn*

Nana sighed and sat down next to Zico after a while.

'I guess I should start myself before he arrives. Otherwise we'll finish to late.'

Zico didn't say anything. *Just say what you wanted to tell me or it'll be too late for me and you .*

'It's been just a few days since I've been giving you lessons, but I like to give feedback to my students quite frequently, so we all can make the best of our time here.'

Nana sat on the edge of the chair, getting closer to Zico.

'The reason I... We wanted to talk to you today is we've seen some attitudes coming from you we didn't really like.'

Zico raised an eyebrow. 'What do you mean?'

'You seem really distracted lately... You don't pay attention during classes and you don't seem as motivated as you were when I first arrived here.'

'Oh, really...?', Zico managed to say while he thought, *Is all this affecting me to this point?*

'I-I'm sorry... Maybe you're right', he continued. 'A lot of things have happened to me lately... I guess I didn't know how to handle them.'

'Oh, I see... So it's not because you don't like us or our lessons?', Nana asked softly.

'No, no, that's not the case! It's just...'

Nana placed her hand on Zico's knee and looked directly into his eyes.

'Tell me what's troubling you. Let me help you, so you can concentrate on improving your skills.'

Zico swallowed. He felt really uncomfortable with Nana touching him.

'Noona... It's okay. I can do this myself. I won't let my problems interfere with my lessons anymore.'

'We sometimes need a little help to solve our problems, Zico.' She lowered her voice. 'Don't be ashamed of asking for help. We are here for you.'

Zico laughed nervously.

'I said I'm okay...', he said looking down.

'It's because of you , right?', she said emphazising every word.

Zico bit his bottom lip as he felt his insides burning. *No, not again.*

'No, it's not. We're okay', he answered as calmly as he could.

'It doesn't look like it... You seem worried and uneasy since she was transfered to TS Entertainment.'

Zico made his best effort not to listen to what she was saying.

'I know it's not my business, but is it worth being with someone who only causes you pain?'

That was more than Zico could stand. He greeted his teeth and closed his eyes, and started counting down to 10 mentally to calm down. Seconds after that, he felt Nana's lips caressing his up and down with a soft kiss.


ಠ_ಠ