What to do?

Let The Heartbroken In - II

'But... But... What?', Yongguk asked confused. 'Why did your boss created these abusive and stupid rules out of nowhere...?' He was astonished.

'Yeah, this is just crazy', Zico added.

'And who's X-Pro's maknae?', Yongguk asked. 'That person will have to organize and hand like 9 reports per student coming from the four of you each week, and adding together Block B and B.A.P's members, we're 13. It's too much'

'I'm X-Pro's maknae...', you managed to whisper.

Yongguk just stared at you completely shoked. 'But... You'll be always working inside this office if you have to do all this!'

'There's another paper inside', Zico said pointing to the envelope.

With trembling hands you took it out and unfolded it before starting to read it out loud.

'We would like to inform our workers too that we made some changes on the work plan of X-Pro. Team leader Nana Heikkila will not be giving any lessons from now on, to focus on her office work and supervision of the other worker's work. Employee Mona Spiteri will fill in for her at brand New Stardom, so you will work alone at TS Ent. Knowing of her exceptional and great habilities, I entrust her with the development of B.A.P's skills.'

The paper fell off from your fingers and you covered your face with your hands, unable to believe what you have just read.

'This is crazy... This is just insane!', Zico said outraged. 'What is your boss thinking about?'

You kept covering your face with your hands, feeling misareble. You felt Yongguk's hand in your shoulder, squeezing it gently.

'It doesn't matter how you look at it, you just can't do all this! You'll be all day stuck in your office!', Zico continued.

'Maybe that's what she wants', you muttered behind your hands. You took them away from your face and looked at them both. 'Look at these rules, they're ridiculous! I'm sure Nana has had her part on this... Our boss has always liked her so much...', you groaned your teeth in frustration.

Yongguk softly squeezed your shoulder once again.

'Isn't there anything you can do? Maybe you can call him, or...', he stopped talking the moment he saw you shaking your head.

'Look at rule number 6... And it's specified there are no exceptions,' You sighed. 'I don't want to break any of these stupid rules and give Nana a reason to report me to our boss.'

'So what are you going to do? Are you going to do everything Nana wants you to?', Zico asked you, upset. 'Those rules will even affect your private life!'

'I don't have many options left, do I?', you told him, standing up. 'It may be easy for you to do everything you want, but I don't want to lose my job!'

'You two, stop shouting!', Yongguk said, standing up as well. 'I'm sure there must be a way of talking to your boss and explain your situation to him...'

'I don't know...', you snorted. 'He wrote these rules himself, so even if I go to talk to him he'd just think I'm just whining about it.'

The three of you remained silent, feeling reality hitting you like a havy rock. None of you said anything about it, but the rule that clearly affected you the most was the one that banned romantic relationships. Zico scratched his head, walking around the classroom, and Yongguk snorted in frustration.

'I'm tired, guys', you finally said breaking the awkward silence. 'I think I'll just take a taxi and go home. I'm sure I'm going to need all the sleep I can get.'

'Are you sure you don't want us to take you home...?', yongguk asked you.

'No, I'm alright, thanks', you replied as you picked up your things. 'I need some time to think about this.'

'Alright. See you tomorrow, then.', Yongguk said.

'Bye, guys', you said opening the door.

'Good bye, you', Zico said.

You closed the door behind you and Zico and Yongguk just stood there, looking at each other uncomfortably. After a few minutes, Zico broke the silence.

'We can't let this happen. This is totally unfair. We must find a way to help you...'

Yongguk looked at him. 'What can we do?', he asked.

'I don't know. We must think about something.' Zico walked back and forth in the room, bitting his thumb's nail trying hard to find a solution. Yongguk looked at him, thinking about something too.

'I think I have an idea...', Zico said finally. 'But I need your help to do this.'

Yongguk looked at him frowning. Zico sighed.

'Yongguk. We're not friends. In fact, we hate each other. We're fighting for the girl we both love. I know this is hard, but I think we must forget about all that and just focus on you. She's our friend. We should unite for this and try to help her together. If we work together, there's a high chance of suceeding. Don't you think?'

Yongguk thought about it for a moment. He didn't like at all the idea of working with Zico, but he had to admit he was right. He knew Nana better than Zico, and Zico worked with her. Things would be a lot easier if they joined forces.

'So, what do you say?', Zico asked him.

'Ok', he replied. 'Let's do it.'

They shook hands and Zico took out his phone from his pocket. 'Give me your number, please', he said.

Yongguk gave it to him and saved Zico's number on his phone.

'I've got an idea, but I still need to plan it properly. I'll call you when I'm finished and we'll discuss it together. Is this ok with you?'

'Yeah, ok.'

Zico nodded and turned around, facing the door. 'Well, I'm leaving now. I'll call you soon. Just make sure you's not around when you pick it up. Good bye... Hyung.'

The door closed and Yongguk sat on a chair, scratching his neck. *What the hell. If Zico and I become friends after this, it will be the most awkward thing ever.*


LOL I bet you hate Nana a lot more after this 8D

Well, at least I do. >_<

I promise I'LL MAKE HER BURN IN THE FLAMING PITS OF HELL AND REGRET HER AWFUL EXISTENCE ^_^

Thank you for reading :)

♥♥♥

 

Cucumberattaaaaaaack!