37

Kang, Hwang, Kang

"Oh."

 

"How was the semi finals?"

 

"We won."

 

Baekho headed to the kitchen and opened the fridge to take out a carton of milk. Minhyun groaned and tried to pry Dongho's fingers off his lips but the other was persistent.

 

"That's good to know."

 

"Uh huh. How was chess?" he asked as he walked back to the living room, sipping on the milk. He noticed Dongho's way of sitting a little awkward with his hand stretched out like that but didn't question it. Minhyun was hidden from his sight after all. 

 

"I won the competition." 

 

"Really? Congratulations too. Oh. We should go over and tell Minhyun."

 

"You don't have to." 

 

"Eh?" Baekho was surprised since he knew Dongho would never pass up a chance to find Minhyun. Dongho looked down at Minhyun who looked at him pleadingly and smiled. 

 

"He's right here and he wants to give you a little relief today." 

 

"Dongho, that's not funny," Baekho muttered but still approached the couch. He gasped when he saw Minhyun and Minhyun whined, struggling against the belt and Dongho's hand. "D-Dongho? What are you doing? Get off of him." 

 

Baekho tried to pull Dongho up but Dongho grabbed his arm and pulled him down. Baekho lifted his other arm, careful not to spill the milk. "I said he's here to give you a little relief today. You remember what I said before, didn't I?" 

 

Baekho gulped as he stared into Minhyun's shaky pupils. "I... I do." 

 

Minhyun whimpered and shook his head. No, not Baekho. He tried to move his legs but Dongho pressed down on them more. 

 

"B-but I want him to be willing to do it. Didn't we talk about this before?" 

 

"If it's you, he wouldn't mind." Dongho's coaxing words made Baekho stare into Minhyun's eyes. He gulped and Minhyun couldn't even shake his head from how hard Dongho was holding him down. 

 

"Dongho... This isn't-" 

 

"Baekho. You either do it or don't." 

 

The twins looked each other in the eyes, having a silent conversation. Baekho gulped and breathed in deeply. "I'll do it."

 

Dongho moved his hand away and Minhyun gasped for air but before he could protest, Baekho pulled him into a kiss. Minhyun flinched and tried to push him away but Dongho grabbed his hands. He whimpered into the kiss as Baekho deepened it. Baekho slid his tongue out and Minhyun jolted in surprise. He managed to turn his face away and Baekho pulled away, both panting slightly. Dongho watched in amusement and his gaze trailed downwards. 

 

"See? What did I tell you?" Dongho said. Baekho turned to look and his eyes widened a little. Minhyun sniffled a little and pulled his hands away from Dongho as he rubbed away his tears. 

 

"Stop... Baekho, please. Get Dongho off me," Minhyun pleaded Baekho this time. 

 

"He reacts to you," Dongho said and placed a hand on the bulge forming in Minhyun's pants. Minhyun squeaked and twitched. 

 

"Don't t-touch," Minhyun squealed and Baekho snapped out of it. He gritted his teeth and put down the milk carton before pulling Dongho forcefully off of Minhyun. 

 

"Dongho, you're making Minhyun cry," Baekho whispered and Dongho shoved him away slightly to grab hold of his arm before he pulled Baekho down while getting up and onto Minhyun who yelped. Baekho managed to stop his fall by slamming his hands beside Minhyun's head. Minhyun shut his eyes tightly and felt himself becoming more nervous. Baekho tried to get up but Dongho placed a hand on his back. 

 

"Don't tell me you don't feel like doing anything to Minhyun right now," Dongho whispered and Baekho gulped. Minhyun peered at them and rubbed away his tears. 

 

"Baekho... Please get off me," Minhyun whimpered. Baekho gritted his teeth and frowned. He was torn between doing what Minhyun asked him to and what his instincts wanted. He held Minhyun's hands and breathed in before placing a gentle kiss on them. 

 

"Minhyun, won't you let me?" Baekho asked softly and Minhyun stiffened. He blinked and turned his gaze to Dongho who had a blank expression. "I promise I won't hurt you." Minhyun turned back to Baekho and pushed him harshly. Baekho sat up and Minhyun shuffled away. 

 

"No! I said no! Take this off!" Minhyun snapped and held his arm out. Baekho instantly took off the belt around his wrist, regretting his words and actions. Minhyun snatched his belt away as he got up. "You're both mean! I hate you." He sobbed and rushed out from their home. 

 

"Minhyun!" 

 

Dongho grabbed Baekho's arm and stopped him from chasing the other. 

 

"Dongho, let go." 

 

"No. I had to prove it to him that you're not that different from me. We just have different trigger points. Given the right situation, you would want the same thing too even if he refuses." 

 

"But you didn't have to go that far. We scared him... We made him cry," Baekho said, just realising that he was also at fault for kissing Minhyun earlier. "What if he breaks up with both of us? I do-" 

 

"I told him I wanted him for myself." 

 

Baekho froze and looked at Dongho who let go of him. "Wha-" 

 

"And he said he was being fair to the two of us." Dongho shot Baekho a glare and Baekho took a step back. 

 

"Isn't he?" 

 

"Then why doesn't he kiss or hug me first?" Dongho snatched Baekho's phone from his pocket and waved his wallpaper in front of him. "Why has he never done this with me? It's always you. How is that fair? He's never really initiated anything with me." 

 

"That..." Baekho lowered his gaze to avoid looking into Dongho's angry eyes. 

 

"I tried being nice...but it's not like it made him fall for me. He likes you more. I can only pull, hoping he would look at me more." 

 

Baekho sniffled and rubbed his eyes. "I'm sorry."

 

Dongho flinched and he gasped. "No... Don't apologise. I keep telling myself to be better but I don't know what to do anymore. I'm just hurting everyone around me at this point." Dongho hugged Baekho who didn't know how to make Dongho feel better either. It wasn't like he knew what he had done to garner more of Minhyun's attention. "I'm the one who shouldn't exist."

 

"Dongho... Dongho." Baekho squeezed his brother tightly and shook his head. "No.... No. Don't say that." 

 

"You have your final match tomorrow. I shouldn't have done that... I'm sorry." 

 

Minhyun threw himself onto his bed and cried softly, feeling his body tremble as he buried himself under his blanket as well. He was a little shaken up but knew he had overreacted slightly. He was afraid of both Dongho and taking a step further earlier. Part of him still just wanted them to be the best of friends. Anything more was beyond his knowledge and that made him afraid. Afraid of the unknown and the uncertainties, the risks and the consequences. Maybe he never should have agreed to date them. In fact, he blamed Seungwoo for putting all those ridiculous ideas that had led everything to this. He rubbed his tears away and reached down, wishing his body would behave. He knew what Dongho had wanted to prove earlier and now that he knew that he wasn't even safe around Baekho too, he didn't know what to do. What if one of them really did it one day? He wasn't sure how accepting he would be of it then. He breathed in and choked a little on his sobs before gradually calming down. 

 

Minhyun looked towards the direction of his window and got up, pulling the curtains close before walking to the door and locking it as well despite being alone in the house. He sat down on his bed and breathed in again, this time to prepare himself mentally. He looked down again and wondered why his body looked so foreign to him now. He pulled his pants lower and his underwear away. If the twins were prepared to go all the way with him, he had to figure out for himself whether he could do this or not. He gulped and sunk his hand inside, slowly feeling himself. His eyelides flickered wildly as he felt nervous about doing this. Just a few rubs in and he took his hand out. He headed to the bathroom and immediately washed his hand, scrubbing it clean. He couldn't understand how he was capable of showering and cleaning himself but unable to do it now. He had done it before and frankly, he didn't really enjoyed it much. Too much effort for a short spurt of pleasure and relief. 

 

-

 

"Min-"

 

Minhyun scowled and turned away. Dongho already expected as much from the other after the stunt he pulled the day before but they had already planned on going to the stadium to watch the final match together so it didn't help that they were stuck in the same bus heading there now. Dongho just sighed and stayed quiet. He should have just held it in until after the competition but he couldn't hide it with Minhyun's constant concern.

 

Once they arrived at the stadium, Minhyun stormed off ahead. Dongho gasped and chased after him.

 

"Minhyun, please slow down or you will-" Dongho blocked a man who was also rushing and his drink splattered onto Dongho's clothes. Minhyun stopped and gasped.

 

"Dongho, are you alright?" Minhyun asked quickly. "Hey, watch where you're going!"

 

"I'm okay, Minhyun. As long as you're okay."

 

Minhyun frowned and pulled out his handkerchief to dry Dongho's arm and hand. "I'm still mad at you for what you did yesterday."

 

"I get it and I deserve it. You can hate me all you want but please don't hate Baekho. You're right. I was just forcing him to do that."

 

Minhyun stopped and folded his handkerchief, placing it in Dongho's hand. "No... I'm the coward. Even Baekho wants to progress this relationship while I... Maybe I'm the one who hasn't come to terms with the fact that we are now dating. But that doesn't make me any less angry for that stunt you pulled. Also you should go find Baekho and see if he's got an extra set of clothes or you'll be all sticky once it dries off."

 

"You're right. Then, you go on ahead. I'll catch up soon." Dongho watched Minhyun head off but calmer this time. He knew he screwed up but he hoped this would also help them move forward a little. Even just a tiny bit was better than nothing. He headed to the locker rooms and found his school team there which included Baekho.

 

"Hey, Baekho."

 

"Oh, Dongho. What are you doing here? How's...Minhyun? Is he still mad at us?" Baekho lowered his voice and tugged nervously on the face towel. Dongho shrugged and lifted his wet shirt.

 

"He says he's mad but at least he's willing to talk to me so it's not too bad. He probably won't stay mad for long but that's not why I'm here. Some guy spilled his whole drink on me earlier so I was wondering if you have any spare clothes that I can wear for now."

 

"I have a spare jersey. You can wear that. The shower is at the back. Also if you're going to wear my clothes, just take the whole bag home with you today. I'll probably be spending time with Daniel and the others later and I don't want to lug around the bag."

 

"Sure. Thanks and good luck out there. Minhyun and I will be watching from above." Dongho patted Baekho's shoulder since he couldn't afford a hug right now. He took Baekho's bag and headed to the back to rinse off the liquid whilst the soccer team headed out to the field together.

 

"Everyone here?" Daniel asked and started doing a headcount just to be sure they weren't missing any players.

 

"Yep. All present."

 

"Good. I don't want any of you to split up now. If anyone needs to go to the bathroom, go in pairs of three. No excuses."

 

"Yes, sir."