33

Kang, Hwang, Kang

"I'm fine. I'm good. I'm okay," Baekho mumbled to himself as he looked through the shelf of hair dye with Minhyun and Dongho watching him nervously. He picked up the hair dye and almost dropped it a couple of times as he made his way to the cashier. His eyes fell onto the blue packets and he flinched, almost dodging right into the tower of lollipops if it wasn't for Minhyun stepping in to stop him. He flinched the other way and turned red again. The cashier watched them quietly as she scanned Baekho's item and handed it back to him in a paper bag. The trio rushed out from the convenience store and headed back to the twins' place. Minhyun followed them inside and Dongho caught Baekho before he could run off. 

 

"We need to talk about something," Dongho said and Baekho squeaked. 

 

"N-now?" 

 

"Strike while the iron is hot, right?" Dongho chirped and Baekho became flabbergasted as he was forced into the couch. Minhyun sat down next to him and Baekho twitched, gripping onto the paper bag tightly. The feeling of Minhyun's lips nagged at the back of his mind even if he couldn't exactly remember how it felt. He gulped and kept his gaze low. "So, Baekho, Minhyun and I have been wondering if you would ever be ready for ."

 

"Dongho!" Minhyun squeaked and Baekho gasped. Dongho just shrugged. He preferred going straight to the point after all. 

 

"Come on. I have to know since you said the other day that you want our first times to be altogether to keep it fair," Dongho exposed Minhyun who squealed and covered his face. Baekho was surprised too as he spared a glance at Minhyun. 

 

"Y-you said that?" 

 

"Well, I thought it was unfair that Dongho and I kissed twice before I... Well, I even kissed you. That's why... I thought if we were going to do anything... More, we should just... Do it together," Minhyun said, voice slowly becoming tinier and tinier. Baekho made incoherent noises and covered his blushing face as well. 

 

"I... I want to do more too," he whispered in the end. Minhyun and him both were as red as tomatoes while Dongho just laughed at them. 

 

"We are all dating now. Why are you two still being so shy like this?" Dongho asked albeit knowing full well, he might just be a little too open about it instead. 

 

"Because... Because... Just dating is enough for me," Baekho replied while picking at his fingers nervously. 

 

"I... I don't want to disappoint the two of you. What if we do it and none of us enjoy it?" Minhyun asked and the twins looked at him in disbelief. "W-what? Why are the two of you looking at me like that?" 

 

"Because its you, Minhyun. It doesn't matter to us. As long as its you, we will come to accept it." Dongho got up from the chair and scooted next to Minhyun, pulling him into a surprise hug. "Baekho, come here." 

 

"Huh?" Baekho blurted out in shock. Minhyun turned red as the thought of the twins sandwiching him was still clear in his head. 

 

"N-no. Baekho, stay where you are," Minhyun said, suddenly feeling afraid that something was about to happen but Dongho kept a hold on his waist. Baekho became conflicted and Minhyun squirmed. "Dongho, let go." 

 

"No. Baekho, come here." 

 

"Dongho, please stop," Minhyun squeaked worriedly. 

 

"I just want to prove to you that we won't mind anything that you do to us." 

 

Baekho scooted closer to try to stop Dongho from forcing Minhyun into doing anything he didn't want to as usual but when he got closer, Minhyun unintentionally reacted with holding onto Dongho to get away from his reach. It hurt a little to see him react that way and so Baekho encouraged himself. He ended up hugging Minhyun as well. Minhyun gasped and froze between the twins. 

 

"You can do anything you want to us, Minhyun," Dongho cooed into Minhyun's ear, making him blush and flinch. 

 

"Dongho, no-" He tried to move away but Baekho was on the other side. His bubbly eyes and muscular arms made Minhyun gulp. 

 

"Minhyun, I-I-" 

 

His head spun and he didn't know what to do. He couldn't get out from their hold either. "Guys... You're squeezing me." 

 

"We know," Dongho said and snuggled his face against Minhyun's neck. 

 

"Wah, Dongho. Don't do that."

 

Baekho gulped and scooted closer as well, feeling a little left out. "Minhyun." Minhyun shuddered when he felt Baekho's breath against his neck as well. This was too much for him to process. He cringed and held their arms. 

 

"Alright. Let go, both of you. I'm-" 

 

"Don't wanna," Baekho said first this time, causing Minhyun to gasp. Dongho smirked a little and slowly slid Minhyun's collar down where Baekho was. Baekho's eyes widened at the sight of Minhyun's neck. He looked at Dongho who nodded and Minhyun squirmed. 

 

"Wait... I-" 

 

Baekho placed a soft kiss on Minhyun's neck and the other's body immediately shivered. His eyes slammed shut and he squeezed their arms. Don't think about it, don't think about it. But Dongho was more eager than Baekho, going for the ear. Minhyun yelped and stretched his legs out, trying to get away from the twins who were both kissing him now. His heart raced like mad and he felt faint. 

 

"I'm not ready for this!" He shut his eyes tightly and Baekho stopped first. He didn't want Minhyun to feel forced into this and he was just as nervous. 

 

"Dongho," Baekho said softly and his twin paused as well. Both looking at Minhyun who had buried his face against their arms. His body trembled and they loosened their hold on him. Minhyun let himself slide off the couch and curl up, panting heavily. 

 

"Minhyun, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to take it that far," Dongho said and Minhyun shook his head. 

 

"You're right. If I don't man up, I'll never be able to do anything with the two of you. Even Baekho is progressing more than me. I'm sorry I'm such a coward."

 

"You're not!" Baekho gasped and hugged Minhyun's neck. "I-I I can only do this because you and Dongho are both here."

 

Minhyun glanced at Baekho. "Really?" 

 

Baekho puffed his cheeks and nodded. "I wouldn't have done it... Without Dongho supporting me and... And... You... Being my boyfriend. I really want to show you how much you mean to me too! But I'm not as good as expressing as Dongho s-so...I want to try even if it's just little by little. We can do it together." 

 

Minhyun felt his heart skip melting and just evaporated. "Baekho..." Minhyun turned to Dongho who smiled and held his hand. 

 

"That's how it is."

 

Minhyun sighed and nodded. "You guys mean a lot to me too and I don't want to hold you back either but just for a little longer, okay?" 

 

"We can wait," they both said simultaneously and Minhyun chuckled. 

 

"Thank you." 

 

+

 

"Minhyun," Baekho whispered to the student council president during the end of a class. Minhyun looked at him and tilted his head in acknowledgement. "Can we meet after school? Just the two of us." 

 

"Sure. Without Dongho?"

 

Baekho nodded and Minhyun was genuinely surprised. 

 

"Where do you want to go?" 

 

"Just the school's music room. I'll meet you there." 

 

"Okay."

 

After school ended, Baekho immediately rushed out of the class. Dongho was confused as he stood up, heading over to Minhyun's table to wait for him.

 

"Leaving now?" Dongho asked and Minhyun cleared his throat nervously.

 

"I think you can go on ahead today. I have to do a little something first."

 

"Can't I follow along?" Dongho asked and pouted. Minhyun smiled and shook his head.

 

"I'll still meet you back at your place for studies later."

 

"Okay..." 

 

Dongho left and Minhyun hurried to the music room, not wanting to keep Baekho waiting either. He gave the door a small knock before sliding it open. Baekho got up from the piano seat and smiled. 

 

"Hey... I'm here," Minhyun said and Baekho motioned him to come over. He headed to him and Baekho sat down, patting the seat. He took a seat in confusion and Baekho cleared his throat before relaxing his fingers. He started to play the piano to Minhyun's surprise. The taller male just sat there and listened to his friend play the piano for the first time. He never knew Baekho could play the piano so well. It was filled with emotion and his fingers moved across the keys gracefully. He couldn't take his eyes off Baekho and his motion. His ears filled purely with the melody of the piano. Baekho looked beautiful in that moment, not something Minhyun thought he would have ever considered describing Baekho as. He wanted to reach over and touch his hair, slide it out of his face gently but held back as to not distract him from playing until the very last note. Baekho breathed in and turned to Minhyun slowly, cheeks flushed and hands jittery. Minhyun barely even thought as he pulled Baekho in for a hug. Baekho gasped and froze for a bit before slowly holding on to Minhyun as well. Minhyun gently caressed his hair and sighed, feeling at peace. 

 

"M-Minhyun?" Baekho blurted out nervously. Minhyun gasped and let him go. 

 

"Ah! That was amazing. Sorry, I just... I found it so beautiful that I was speechless," Minhyun replied and smiled. "I didn't know you could play so well." 

 

"Bumzu hyung taught me how to play. Thank you." Baekho smiled sheepishly and pressed the keys nervously. "I wanted you to be the first person to witness it." 

 

"That's... Really sweet of you. I'm really glad I got to be the first," Minhyun said and kissed Baekho's cheek. Baekho blushed and cleared his throat, trying to move Minhyun away but the other stayed hugging him. "You really are way more shy without Dongho around."

 

"Don't tease me."

 

"Even though the two of you teased me the other day?" 

 

"That... It was Dongho's idea. He said... If we didn't try... You'll never try anything on us either."

 

"He's not wrong."

 

Baekho pursed his lips and tried to hide his blushing face but Minhyun leaned downwards and kissed his lips. Baekho gasped but his eyes fluttered close and he tried to reciprocate the kiss. Minhyun pulled away and they both breathed in deeply. 

 

"Kissing you really does feel different from kissing Dongho," Minhyun stated his discovery. Baekho blinked and squirmed. 

 

"Is that bad?" 

 

"No. Dongho's kisses are more confident and its like... He knows what he's doing. He leads the kiss and makes me all nervous but with you, it's the opposite."

 

"I-I can lead too!" Baekho squeaked and suddenly moved forward, crashing their lips together. Minhyun was caught off guard but Baekho tried really hard to be confident too yet he couldn't muster the courage as he hurriedly pulled away. Minhyun chuckled and ruffled his hair as he sulked. "I'm sorry." 

 

"No need to be. You're not Dongho, Baekho. You don't have to be able to do the things he can do. Just like piano. I don't think Dongho can play as good as you." 

 

Baekho nodded and bit his lower lip. He played a small snippet. "Oh. I heard the two of you.... Are joining the play too." 

 

"Too? You mean you are-" 

 

"I'm the pianist for the play." 

 

"What?!" Minhyun gasped in shock. He didn't know that. He did attend the practice with Dongho but all Minki told them to do was practice a song that had a piano accompaniment and that was Baekho?! 

 

"Yep... Bumzu hyung recommended me to Minki so I get to have a small solo performance with you two. I'm really excited. That's why I wanted you to see me play first before I go up on stage." 

 

Minhyun breathed in and held Baekho's hand. "I'm so proud of you." 

 

"E-eh?" 

 

"I'm really really... So p-proud of you." 

 

"Minhyun, don't cry!"