[drabble] my 13 hyungs - shadow that cares

[drabble] my 13 hyungs

 

A is a no matter what but Heechul is a hyung who cares for his dongsaengs just like every hyung in this planet. Although he has a reputation to keep, Heechul goes out of his way to help his favorite dongsaeng.

 

“here.. you should be able to think if you’re in a quite place.. say hello to uncle and auntie for me!”

 

Heechul handed Ryeowook hs train ticket bound for Incheon and left the room. Heechul shows this soft side of him once in a while. Heechul knows how hard it was for Ryeowook to let go and it was the same for him when Hangeng left him so suddenly. Ryeowook was there to comfort him tolerate his iness. And now that his dongsaeng needed his help, he was more than willing to go out of his usual way to do so.

 

Ryeowook left after dinner, one Friday evening and Heechul stopped every member from asking where Ryeowook was going.

 

“he deserves a break so shut your pie holes and beg for Hangeng to cook dinner or else Yesung will cook for us!”

 

And the members tried their best to convince Hangeng to cook dinner for the weekend which took a lot of effort. Ryeowook returned Sunday evening with rice cakes for everyone.