[drabble] my 13 hyungs - the forgotten song

[drabble] my 13 hyungs

 

Since that day Henry left, Ryeowook cried and cried. Although he still cared for the members as he usually does, the dorm was never the same.. there were no smiles from Ryeowook.. no laughter and no music.

 

It’s been months and Ryeowook had been very gloomy and to everyone’s surprise, he never tried touching the keys of his Keyboard and even left the music sheets there, untouched.. unfinished..

 

And so Sungmin picked up the pieces of the unfinished song and started working on it. HE never told Ryeowook but he did work on the song.

 

“want to try playing again?”

 

Sungmin asked Ryeowook who was staring at the forgotten keyboard. Ryeowook shook his head and returned to his room, probably to cry yet again. It took him days to finish the song but Sungmin did. One Friday night, Sungmin asked the rest of Super Junior to learn the song with him, excluding Ryeowook: they wanted to surprise him.

 

geudeh mam sokehneun sarangi ubneun gul

gidalim sokeh geudehwa geudehwa (i pray for you)

 

 

Hearing the skilled voices blending with Sungmin’s guitar, Ryeowook felt like dying as he clutch his heart and cried in his bed yet again.. Maybe Henry didn’t really love him…