The meeting

Our Little Family
Please log in to read the full chapter

Woohyun held Myungsoo's right hand, staring at his sleeping figures on the hospital bed. He looked pale and tired. The baby was sleeping soundly in the crib beside Myungsoo's bed. 

Woohyun felt relief when the things that he was worried for has finally over. Ever since Myungsoo told him he was pregnant, he started to feel worried. He felt pity towards Myungsoo for having to go through the pregnancy. The first trimester of Myungsoo's pregnancy was a havoc. Myungsoo would feel tired easily, could not swallowed his food well because he would be vomit out his food as soon as he swallowed them.

Woohyun still remember on one of those day, he saw Myungsoo laying unconsciously on the bathroom floor in their house, fainting. He took Myungsoo to the hospital and found out he had anaemia after the doctor checked his condition. That was a very terrific moment for him. After that incident, he would make sure Myungsoo was not alone at home. He would asked his mother or Myungsoo's mother to look after his husband while he was gone. Sometimes, he would asked s although Myungsoo told him he was fine alone at home. He didn't want that scary tragedy repeated again.

On the second trimester of Myungsoo's pregnancy, Woohyun must endured a lot of Myungsoo's mood swing. That was tough for him because he worked follow the schedule. Sometimes, Myungsoo would call him while he worked. There was a day that he didn't pick up Myungsoo's call because of the hectic schedule, Myungsoo would be sulky all day long, threw tantrums, even locked the front door made him unable to go inside and had to sleep in his car on the chilly weather.

Sometimes, Myungsoo had craving in the middle of the night, hit him when he couldn't grant his pregnant husband's wishes. He just feeling happy once they went to sleep, because Myungsoo will find him to cuddle with him as he caressing Myungsoo's baby bump. Myungsoo said the baby would start kicking when he went to sleep, so with Woohyun's magical rub on his bump, the baby would be calm and stop kicking him. 

As the pregnancy progressed, Woohyun tried to be a good husband for Myungsoo. Be patient with his tantrums and always provide Myungsoo with care and love. His mother said it is normal for pregnant people to behave that way and he as the father of the baby must be patient with Myungsoo. If he hurt Myungsoo, his mother would find him and kill him immediately. Those words said by his mother terrified him because he knew his mother definitely will do that to him.

The third trimester was a tough months for Myungsoo. His back started to get hurt, he often had braxton hicks, and felt tired easily. His days full of him sleeping, sleeping and sleeping. There was a day when Myungsoo didn't have any energy to move. He didn't even eat his dinner because he felt sleepy. He spent his days sleeping, wrapping his body in a blanket in the winter season.

Now, Woohyun felt relief because those moments had over. He didn't have to worry about Myungsoo and his baby anymore. Everything is fine now. The baby had born safely and Myungsoo didn't have to go through the pregnancy anymore. As he stared at Myungsoo's calm sleeping face, he felt calmed too. He smiled a little  as he kissed his husband's warm hand softly. With the calm and silent atmosphere, he could hear his baby cooed softly. He stood up and went to the crib to take a better look at his baby, seeing her already opened her eyes staring at the ceiling. She cooed as she moved her legs, her hands already came out of the blanket.

"Hey, little one. You have wake up." Woohyun said softly towards his baby girl that was staring at him blankly. Woohyun lifted her up carefully and put her into his arms, felt awkward a little as it is his first time to held a newborn baby in his arms. Hyorin snuggled more closer to his chest, suddenly let out a soft cry, startled Woohyun a little. He tried to soothe her to stop crying, walked around the room as he tried to calm her down by talking and singing to her. At the end, he still fail until Myungsoo woke up from his slumber and called him.

"Woohyun."

"Oh, babe. You are awake. I couldn't stop her crying. What to do?" Woohyun said in panic as he struggled to make his baby girl stop crying.

"I think she is hungry." Myungsoo sat up carefully on the bed before letting out a slow sighed. His whole body felt sore and uncomfortable.Woohyun went towards his husband and passed Hyorin to Myungsoo's arms. Myungsoo smiled a little when his baby suddenly stopped crying and snuggled closer to his chest to seek warmness. He kissed her forehead softly and correcting her blanket a little to keep her warmed.

"Hey, my baby. Why were you crying? Are you hungry?" Myungsoo talked to his baby girl softly, earning a cute cooed from her.

"She must be hungry. So, are you that happy when seeing your mommy and not daddy?" Woohyun felt a little sulked when his baby wanted her mommy to hold her more than him. He feel betrayed.

"She's just a little baby, Namu." Myungsoo said as he preparing to feed his hungry baby. Woohyun took the baby bottle filled with milk and gave it to Myungsoo to feed his baby. 

"But I feel I get abandoned by a little baby." Woohyun pouted a little as he sat back on the chair that he sat just now. He crossed his both arms, staring at Myungsoo that was laughed a little seeing his sulky face.

"You're ridiculous."

"I am not. I told the truth." 

"She is hungry. Of cours

Please log in to read the full chapter