Memories

Our Little Family
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Woohyun smiled as he looked at Hyorin's pictures on his phone's galery slide by slide. He was resting for 10 minutes from shooting and he started missing his baby now. 

"Hey, what are you looking at like a crazy person?" His manager, Minhyuk asked as he sat on a chair beside him.

"My new baby." 

"Yah, are you cheating on Myungsoo?" 

"When did I?"

"You said you have new baby?"

"My baby. My newborn baby, idiot."

"Oh..."

"Why did I got an idiot manager like you?" Woohyun sighed and continued staring at Hyorin's pictures with a wide smile. Minhyuk wanted to hit him this instant.

"Isn't she cute?" Woohyun showed Hyorin's picture that was looking at the camera with her adorable eyes.

"Yeah, like Myungsoo." Woohyun glared at him after he said that.

"Why? Am I saying wrongly?"

"Am I not cute? I am cute too." Woohyun showed him his famous aegyo with a puppy eyes towards him.

"Alright, alright. You are cute too." Woohyun smiled proudly at him, then turned back to look at his phone. Minhyuk smiled a little seeing Woohyun happy like this.

"What's her name?" 

"Hyorin." 

"That's a nice name. It suits her."

"Yeah.." Woohyun sighed as he put down his phone. "I miss her already..." Minhyuk patted his shoulder.

"I know you miss her. But, you have to read the script for your next scene." Woohyun sighed again when Minhyuk gave him the script book to him. "You can come home early once you have done for today. This is the last day of filming."

Woohyun lazily opened the script book and turned page by page before he closed it back and sighed, again. "I want to go home."

"No, you can't. Just a few more scenes and you can take rests with your new family."

"Okay, fine. Once this is done, you take me home."

"Of course."

 

#-#-#-#


Woohyun went home seeing Myungsoo's parents in the living room, sitting on the couch with baby Hyorin in Mrs. Kim's arms. Woohyun could see that she had woke up from her nap and snuggling closer to her grandma's arms comfortably.

"I'm home." Woohyun immediately ran to his baby girl after he took off his shoes to give a light kiss on her cheek. "Daddy miss you, baby." He kissed again and again earning a cute squirmed from Hyorin. 

"At least go wash up first before touching her." Mrs. Kim said, more like reminding him. Well, she became a strict mother when it comes to Hyorin.

"Let him be. He really miss his baby." Mr. Kim standing for his son-in-law. Woohyun smiled at his father that was giving him a light nod. He was glad for having a supportive father-in-law like Mr. Kim.

"I can't help it. I miss her so much." Woohyun held Hyorin's hand, caressing it gently while his eyes landed on his baby. 

"Where's Myungsoo?" He asked when he remembered his other baby. How could he forget his another baby, Myungsoo?

"He's eating his dinner, there." Mrs. Kim said, pointing at the dining room. 

Woohyun excused himself to go and see Myungsoo that was having his dinner quietly. Myungsoo couldn't see him as his back was on him. He approched Myungsoo carefully not to make him knew he was walking to him silently. He slowly put his both arms around Myungsoo's body made Myungsoo startled a little and smiled after knowing his husband's doing. Woohyun kissed him on his right cheek. "I miss you, baby." 

Woohyun then sat across him, watching him eating his meal.
"You want some?" Myungsoo asked and shoved a spoonful full of rice and meat into his mouth made him couldn't give any respond as his mouth was full of rice.

"I didn't have a chance to answer you." Woohyun said after he had finished swallowing the food. Myungsoo really gave him a full spoon of food made him almost got choked.

"Forget it. I already know your answer." Myungsoo laughed lightly before he continued to eat the food. There was a mess at the corner of Myungsoo's lips, and Woohyun wiped them out with his thumb. Myungsoo was always messy when eating, and Woohyun thought he's cute.

"Seeing you eat well like this reminds me of the time when you were carrying Hyorin." Woohyun smiled a little when thinking about that moment. "Do you remember when you were craving for an ice cream cake in the middle of the night?"

"Yeah, all restaurant has been closed already. I almost cried at that time. Luckily there's one restaurant was opened and had ice cream cake." Myungsoo laughed when he remembered those moment when he acted so childish to his husband just to get an ice cream cake. 

Woohyun laughed with him and said, "I remember that time was winter and even the girl who took the order felt weird when you ordered an ice cream cake. I wonder do you ever felt cold when eating it?"

"No. I felt awesome." Myungsoo said proudly as he chewing his food.

"Yeah, right. I remember the next day you had a fever." Woohyun made him pouted and kicked Woohyun's right leg. Woohyun rubbed the pain area because Myungsoo was hitting him hardly.

"How's filming?" 

"Finally it's over!" Woohyun cheered happily made Myungsoo laughed a little at his husband's doing. "Now, I can spend so much time with you and our baby."

"Yeah, Hyorin has been lacking her daddy's love lately." Myungsoo .

"Yeah, I am a bad father." Woohyun pouted.

"Yeah." 

"What?" 

"Why? You said it yourself. So, I had to agree with you."

"Baby, you should support me. Not the other way around."

"Why should I?" 

"Because you are my husband."

"What if I don't want?"

Woohyun approached his body to Myungsoo with his both arms supporting his body on the table while staring at My

Please log in to read the full chapter