The time we spend together

Our Little Family
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

"We're home!" Woohyun said happily as he park his car on the front yard of Myungsoo's parents' house. They just got back from the hospital after Myungsoo and Hyorin got discharge. Mrs. Nam and Mrs. Kim insisted on picking Myungsoo and Hyorin up from the hospital. 

Mrs. Nam immediately opened the car door and got down from the passenger seat excitedly to open the back door where Mrs. Kim sat on. Mrs. Kim that was holding the baby smiled and got down carefully with the help of Mrs. Nam. Mrs. Nam then carried the bag that was full of baby's supplies and clothes. Woohyun that was just got down from the car, went to open the door where Myungsoo was to help him.

"You help Myungsoo walk. But, if you can, carry him. He is still weak and cannot move much." The two mothers laughed a little after Mrs. Nam teased Woohyun. Myungsoo that heard what his mother-in-law was saying blushing hardly as he tried to hide his face behind his husband.

"Mom~" Myungsoo said shyly as the two mothers laughed lightly. 

"Okay. You two go inside first. I will take care of that." Woohyun said, sending a wink to the mothers as Myungsoo hit his arm lightly.

"Let your husband carry you." Woohyun was getting ready to carry Myungsoo when Myungsoo walked pass by him. He wanted to walk by himself it seemed.

"It's okay. I can walk by myself." Myungsoo said as he continued to walk inside even though it was a bit difficult and hurt to move. Woohyun chased after him a few steps and stopped him from moving.

"No. I won't allow you. Let me carry you." 

"I don't want." Myungsoo continued to walk but almost got trip before Woohyun immediately held him.

"You should just listen to me and took my offer earlier. I don't want anything happen to you." Woohyun said and Myungsoo could see his face was full of worriedness.

"But you can just help me walk- Yah! What are you doing?!" Myungsoo asked in panic when Woohyun suddenly carried him  without him noticed.

"I am carrying you." Woohyun said as he walked inside carrying his protest husband.

"Let me go. Now." Myungsoo wiggled in Woohyun's arms asking him to let him down.

"Stay still. I don't want to fell down while carrying you." Myungsoo hit Woohyun's head made him groaned in pain.

"Why did you hit me? Stay still or I will kiss you." Woohyun warned his husband made Myungsoo stopped moving. Well, Woohyun would do that if he has said it himself.

"Am I heavy? I think I gain some weight." Myungsoo finally asked after he had gotten comfortable in Woohyun's hold.

"A little. You were heavier before Hyorin was born." Woohyun made him glared at his husband.

"Yah. At that time I was carrying Hyorin."

"I am just joking, baby. You are not heavy, really. Even if you are heavy and gain a lot of weight, I can still carry you." Myungsoo smiled when Woohyun said that. 

"Really? Will you still love me when I get fat?" 

"Of course." Woohyun said sincerely made Myungsoo satisfied and happy with the answer. Woohyun carried him until they reached the living room where the mothers sat on, playing with Hyorin happily.

"Aww, so sweet." Mrs. Nam said when Woohyun let Myungsoo sat on the couch. Myungsoo blushed a little with Mrs. Nam comment.

"Mom."

"Why? He is your husband. It's not wrong." Mrs. Kim joined in teasing Myungsoo.

"Stop it with your shyness towards your husband. He is not someone else." Mrs. Nam laughed a little.

"He acted shy only in front of you two. When he was with me alone, he acted more wild. So, that's why you got grandson this soon." Woohyun made him pinched his husband's left arm earning a loud groaned from Woohyun, "Stop it, Woohyun."

"Why? I am just stating a fact." Woohyun said while rubbing the pained area on his arm, "This is hurt."

"Serve you right."

"Woohyun, bring Myungsoo inside the room. He needs rest. I have prepared the bed." Mrs. Kim asked as Woohyun obliged her and got ready to carry Myungsoo into his arms.

"You don't have to carry me. I can walk." Myungsoo wanted to stand up but Woohyun forbid him, immediately carried Myungsoo into his arms and brought Myungsoo inside the room made Myungsoo speechless at his faster moved. The two mothers laughed a little at the couple.

"Ouch! Why did you hit me?" Woohyun shouted in pain when Myungsoo slapped his arm hardly as soon as Woohyun let Myungsoo down on the bed.

"You embarrassed me in front of them." Myungsoo glared at his husband that was still clueless and dumb about what Myungsoo said to him.

"What did I do? I think I didn't say anything that made you embarrass." 

"Go away. I hate you." Myungsoo grabbed a pillow beside him and threw at Woohyun before he pulled the blanket over him and lied down on the bed ignoring his husband. Woohyun just smiled at his husband's cute behaviour and adjusting the blanket.

"Do you need anything?" Woohyun asked softly as Myungsoo turned to look at him with a hopeful eyes, smiled at Woohyun cutely like a kitten.

"Can you made me chicken porridge?" Myungsoo asked with a puppy eyes made Woohyun melted inside and smiled widely.

"Anything for you, babe." Woohyun kissed Myungsoo's forehead and a peck on the lips. 

"Thank you."

Ever since Myungsoo was pregnant, he liked to eat chicken porridge Woohyun made for him. Sometimes, when he lost appetite, Woohyun would make him porridge because Woohyun's porridge was the only food that he can swallowed. Woohyun went into the kitchen to prepare chicken porridge that Myungsoo requested as Myungsoo took a rest while waiting for the food.

Just then, Mrs. Kim came inside the room, bringing Hyorin that   was whining softly as she stirred in Mrs. Kim's arms. 

"Why is she crying?" Myungsoo asked before his mother handed him the crying baby. The baby soon stopped crying when Myungsoo held her and kissed her on her forehead.

"Maybe she is hungry. I will prepare formula milk for her." 

Myungsoo look at his mother that was making a bottle of milk for Hyorin busily. Hyorin cooed cutely as she snuggled more closer to her mommy to seek comfort. Myungsoo looked down towards his baby as she moved her both hand to to them, making the mittens that covered her hands got wet and full of her saliva. She must be really hungry.

Mrs. Kim went towards the mother and the baby before she handed baby bottle to Myungsoo. 

"Thank you, mom." Myungsoo gladly took the bottle and feed Hyorin that was the bottle happily.

"She is so hungry. Poor my baby." Mrs. Kim said as she caressed Hyorin's head softly.

"I am hungry too." Myungsoo pouted at his mother made her laughed at him, "Didn't Woohyun make you chicken porridge? He will be done cooking soon." 

Myungsoo smiled and watched his baby having a meal time in his arms as she stared at Myungsoo with her heavy eyes. 

"She's sleepy."

"Yes. She was awake since we leave the hospital. She has to sleep soon." Mrs. Kim said.

It didn't take long when Hyorin has done having a milk time. She started to whine softly, snuggled more closer towards her mother comfortably.

"Give Hyorin to me. I will make her sleep. You take some rest first." Mrs. Kim offered and Myungsoo handed her to his mother. Hyorin whined a little at the moving arms before she cooed softly as she snuggled closer to her grandma to seek comfort and warm. Myungsoo watched his mother humming a soft song to make the baby sleep as he lied on the bed to take some rest.

As time passed by, Hyorin sleep soundly in her grandma's arms. She then placed Hyorin beside Myungsoo that was already sleep deeply, didn't even move when his mother sat on his bed.

Woohyun came inside the room bringing a bowl of porridge and a glass of plain water for Myungsoo.

"They are sleeping?" Woohyun asked as he put the tray on the small bedside table.

"Yes. You can wake Myungsoo up. He said he is hungry." Mrs. Kim said as she caressed her son's head softly, "I have to cook for dinner. You look after them, okay?"

"Okay, mom." Woohyun watched as Mrs. Kim left the room. He then looked at sleeping Myungsoo and Hyorin with a soft smile on his lips.

"Myungie baby." Myungsoo stirred a little at Woohyun's touched. He opened his eyes slowly and saw Woohyun was smiling at him.

"Let's eat. I have cooked your porridge."

"I am sleepy."

"So, do you want to sleep or eat?"

"I want to sleep but I want to eat too. Can I do both?" Myungsoo pouted and Woohyun pinched his nose a little.

"How can you do both, babe. Wake up and eat. You will get sick if you didn't eat anything." 

Myungsoo pouted and stretched his both arms to Woohyun to pull him up. Woohyun laughed a little at his spoil big baby and pulled him to sit on the bed. Myungsoo yawned sleepily while he rubbed his both eyes. Woohyun took the bowl and feed Myungsoo a spoonful of porridge. 

"Is it tasty?" Myungsoo nodded his head. He turned to look at Hyorin that was sleeping soundly, with moved slightly as if she was .

"She is cute when she's sleeping."

"Yes, like you."

"Like me? Are you serious?"

"What? You look cute like a baby when you sleep."

"Stop it, Woohyun."

"Well, it's true." Woohyun feed Myungsoo another spoonful of porridge and wiped the smudge of porridge at the corner of Myungsoo's mouth with his thumb, "You eat clumsily."

"Well, I have someone who can take care of me."

"Well, who is it?"

"Well, someone who are trapped in my eyes right now." Myungsoo looked at Woohyun as he smiled softly towards his husband who sat in front of him.

"Well, he must be special to you."

"Very special."

Woohyun smiled widely and kissed Myungsoo on the lips happily. 

 

#-#

Please log in to read the full chapter