The jealousy

Our Little Family
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo woke up from his slumber when he heard Hyorin cried. He sat up immediately and flinced, forgotting he had stitches on his lower abdomen. He moved slowly, adjusting himself on the bed. He didn't see Woohyun anywhere in the room made him wondered where his husband go at this hour. He stood up from the bed to see his crying baby girl in the crib. She was crying loudly made him worried of her. 

He lifted her up into his arms, trying to make her calm down and stop crying. She soon stopped crying and cooed at her mommy. Myungsoo smiled a little when she yawned cutely as he closed her opened mouth with his little finger.

"Why did my cute baby girl cried? Are you hungry?" Myungsoo smiled and kissed her forehead lightly, earning a cute little body move from her. He stared at the clock on the wall, showing 12:45 am.

"Let's get your nappy change first, cutie." Myungsoo kissed her right cheek lightly and laid her down inside her crib. She cooed a little when Myungsoo went to the baby bag to take her new cloth, new diaper and wet tissues.

"I wonder where your daddy went without telling me." Myungsoo spoke to his baby even though he knew Hyorin won't understand him. It was fun to talk to his baby ever since she was in his tummy. It has became a habit for him.

"Your daddy is always like that. He likes to leave mommy alone." Hyorin cooed as Myungsoo cleaned her and wore her a new diaper and change her cloth.

"How could you talked bad about me to our baby?" Woohyun walked inside the room without Myungsoo noticed him, made Myungsoo shocked a little as Woohyun smiled and approached his little family.

"You surprised me. Where have you been?" 

"I had an important call, so I went outside. I don't want disturb you and Hyorin." 

"You know, you made me think bad about you already."

"What were you thinking of me? That I ran away from you?"

"You have thought to run away from me?"

"What? No! I didn't even thought about that."

"Who knows."

"We just build our little family. How can I leave you when I want to make our little family becomes a big family." Woohyun whispered to his ear to . He then took an opportunity to kissed Myungsoo's cheek.

"What do you mean?"

"That's mean I want to have many children with you." Woohyun said as Myungsoo glared at him as if he said something silly to him.

"It will not happen if I didn't approve."

"So, you don't want that?"

"I'll think about that."

"I'll make sure you change your mind later."

"You try."

"You think I can't?"

"Yes."

"Okay, we'll see." Woohyun went to kiss Hyorin on her left cheek, earning a cute cooed from her. He then smiled at her when she looked at him adorably. 

"Hyorin-nie, do you want a brother or sister when you grow up later?" He talked to Hyorin as if she could understand what his saying.

"She's not even one day old and you talked about that already. She can't even understand what you said yet, Namu."

"Mommy didn't want to give you a sibling. It's sad."
Woohyun pouted to his baby as Myungsoo sighed and glared at him.

"Enough with your babbling. Now, help me preparing her milk. She is hungry. Babbling to her doesn't help her feel full." Woohyun pouted more but he still obliged what Myungsoo asked him to do. Myungsoo laughed a little at his action and lifted Hyorin up into his arms, carrying her to his bed to feed her. She cooed, starting to cry softly because she was so hungry that she can't wait anymore.

"Shh, daddy is making your milk. Hyun, hurry up." Myungsoo tried to calm her down a little, watched his husband preparing the milk before giving the baby bottle to Myungsoo to feed her. Woohyun knew how to prepare milk for Hyorin as he learned it from his mother hours ago. Well, he bacame a pro in just one lesson.

"Aww, my hungry little cutie. Sorry for making you wait." Woohyun caressed her soft tiny fingers while staring at his baby having a meal time hungrily in her mommy's arms. Her eyes became heavy as she tried to keep her eyes opened.

"What was an important call you talked about just now?"

"It's just my manager. He told me about my next schedule."

"Really? That's all?"

"Yes."

"You lied."

Woohyun laughed, "For what I lied to you?"

"It's not just that, right? Tell me." Myungsoo looked at him with hopeful eyes, waiting for him to confess.

Woohyun sighed and looked up to look at Myungsoo, "I know I failed to lie to you." 

Myungsoo laughed a little, "I know you for years, Namu."

Woohyun sighed, "My manager called. I said to him I want to postpone my shooting until next week, but he forced me to continue shooting this weekend. No objection." Woohyun pouted as he looked at Myungsoo with a sad face.

"And you don't want?"

"Of course I don't want. I want to take care of you and spend my time with you and Hyorin." Woohyun pouted.

"But, you have asked for leaves starting next week, right? You have to finish your shooting first. It's almost over, right?"

"Yeah, but that's not what I have planned."

"But Hyorin has planned to come out today and we didn't expect that to happen."

"So, I have to do it?"

"Of course." 

"What about you? And Hyorin?"

"I can manage. My mother and your mother will help me. Don't worry, okay?" 

"I'm sorry. Thank you for understanding me." Woohyun caressed his cheek gently as he smiled towards his husband. Well, of course he wanted Woohyun to stay beside him in this time, but works are important for him too.

"It's okay. You just have to focus on your drama. Don't worry about us."

"How can I not worry about the both of you?" Woohyun pinched Myungsoo's nose gently, earning a soft groaned from Myungsoo that was pouting cutely.

"Well, I like to make you worry."

"What? You like it? What do you mean?"

"It's mean that you love me and you care about me."

"Well, that's true. How can I resist this cute person in front of me. You're too precious to me."

"Well, I approve that." They laughed together. Myungsoo looked down to his baby girl that was already enptying her bottle. Her eyes were heavy as she snuggled more closer to her mommy, seeking comfort.

Myungsoo lifted her up carefully to make her burp, as she trying to adjust a new position. With just three gentle blows to her back, a loud burp was heard. 

"Woah, that was loud. Good job, baby." Woohyun patted Hyorin's back before Myungsoo adjusted her position back into his arms to make her fall asleep.

"Let me sooth her to sleep. You should take a rest." Woohyun wanted to take her from Myungsoo but Myungsoo seemed to not let her go.

"Can I hold her for a while until she fall asleep?"

"But, you have to rest. Let me take care of her."

"I already had enough rest, Woohyun. Now, I want to spend my time with my baby."

"What about me?"

"Are you by any chance, being jealous with our daughter?"

"Why? I can't be jealous with my own daughter?"

"Seriously, Woohyun. You already have become a father. Don't act like a little kid."

"Okay." Woohyun pouted a little as Myungsoo shook his head with his husband's little kid like behaviour.

"You know what? I just can't seems to let her go. Maybe it's because she was always in my tummy before she was born. I still feel weird." Myungsoo stared at his baby girl, admiring her cute and pretty face, as she fell asleep comfortably in his arms.

"She was inside your tummy for nine months. Of course you would feel weird. I feel weird too."

"Why do you feel weird?"

"She came so early than the due date. Is it because she got jealous when her daddy got to spend so much time with her mommy- Ouch!!" Woohyun shouted in pain when Myungsoo slapped his arms strongly. 

"You and your weird thinking. Stop it, Woohyun." 

"It hurts. How could you hit me like that."

"You deserve that."

"What-"

"Shhh, she is sleeping. Be quiet or I will kill you."

"Alright." 

Woohyun pouted when Myungsoo ignored him.


#-#-#-#


"The food in this hospital is not tasty."

"But, it's good for you. You must eat the food." Myungsoo stopped eating and pouted at his husband that was sitting beside him. 

"Let me feed you." Woohyun offered as he grab a the spoon and ready to feed Myungsoo, but Myungsoo shook his head with a pouty lips.

"I want

Please log in to read the full chapter