The beginning

Our Little Family
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Woohyun ran to his car and immediately he drove his car without thinking about the reaction of the  staffs and film director who were chasing after him. He drove the car to the place that Sunggyu told him on the phone earlier.

His worriedness was written all over his face. He looked nervous and sweating, worried about something in his head. He wished he would have a wings so that he could fly and arrived at that place more faster. He prayed for his husband, Myungsoo,  safe and fine there. All he thinks about right now is Myungsoo.

He finally arrived at the place 15 minutes later and parked his car in the parking lot before he stormed inside the building to the labor room. There, he saw Sunggyu and Sungyeol sat on the chairs, in front of the room, waiting for him to come. Sunggyu that was looking around saw Woohyun ran towards them and stopped in front of him with a worried face. Sunggyu sat up immediately as Woohyun catched his breath.

"Hyung! Where is he? Is he okay?" Woohyun asked Sunggyu breathlessly while trying to steady his breathing.

"He is inside. The doctor immediately brought him inside because he was in so much pain." Sunggyu said.

"Oh God." Woohyun brushed his hands on his face, feeling so worried about his husband.

"What took you so long? We called you many times but you didn't answer. Luckily we knew your manager's phone number." Sungyeol that was still sitting on the chair glaring at Woohyun sharply made him unable to speak. Yeah, it's his fault and he admit it. 

"You must explain to us later. Now, go inside and see your husband. The doctor already told us that you can go inside." Sunggyu said, pushing him towards the door.

Woohyun nervously opened the door and went inside the room to see Myungsoo, his beloved husband, half sitting on the hospital bed with sweats damped his hair. He was cradling a little baby wrapped in a pink blanket in his arms. Without waiting any longer, Woohyun  rushed towards Myungsoo that still didn't know his existence. 

Myungsoo that was closing his eyes while trying to breathe properly, opened his eyes slowly and was greeted by his handsome husband beside him, smiling at him warmly. Myungsoo smiled weakly as Woohyun attacked him with gentle kisses all over his face.

"You're here?" Myungsoo asked softly, just enough for Woohyun to hear him. Woohyun didn't realize he was crying until Myungsoo wiped his tears on his right cheek.

"Yes, baby. I'm here. I'm really sorry for coming to you late." Woohyun apologies because he was really late and for making Myungsoo waited for him. Woohyun kissed his right cheek lovingly.

"We got baby girl."  Myungsoo said weakly. He was crying a little, feels happy that their baby was born safe and sound.

"It's a girl? We got baby girl?" Woohyun asked as Myungsoo smiled and nodded his head. Woohyun looked down to Myungsoo's arms, seeing his tiny newborn baby sleeping in Myungsoo's arms, snuggled comfortably in there.

"She's beautiful. Thank you for bringing her into the world, Myung." Woohyun whispered softly and kissed his husband cheek gently as Myungsoo cried more while staring at their newborn baby that has started to move and opened her eyes. She stared at Myungsoo while moving her hands up to her head.

Myungsoo  held his baby's tiny hand gently, caressing it smoothly. He still felt surreal that he has delivered his baby and his baby girl was here in his arms. Woohyun staring at the baby, admiring her face features. She is indeed a cute and beautiful baby. Woohyun realized Myungsoo was crying when he heard Myungsoo sobbing.

"Hey, baby. Stop crying. She is here now. Nothing to worry about." Woohyun assured him gently, caressing his head lovingly and kissed his fo

Please log in to read the full chapter