🌈 Chapter six

LITTLE BIG HYUNG

Hyukjae and Donghae aren’t the smartest members of Super Junior. This fact together with little Yesung isn’t a good combination. Leeteuk sent Hyukjae to buy groceries and Yesung wanted to go with him and somehow also Donghae joined them. Hyukjae saw nothing wrong when Yesung wanted to buy a big bag of gummy bears, because why not?

Little Yesung loves food so the supermarket looks like a heaven to him. And of course, Donghae and Hyukjae aren’t strict so Yesung could have put everything he wanted in their basket. That’s how he ended up carrying a big bag full of gummy bears. When they came back home, Donghae went in Yesung’s bedroom and started to play with the little one. He opened the bag for Yesung who offered him few gummy bears and they play with Lego while eating the candy. Time is flowing rather quickly when they play and have fun and Donghae isn’t realizing how many gummy bears Yesung eats. Only after hearing Leeteuk calling them to dinner Donghae spots the almost empty bag. He gasps in shock and silently cursed. There is nothing he can do now, he needs to face Leeteuk and accept his sad fate.

 

They walk in the kitchen and Leeteuk frowns because Yesung looks weird. His eyes are wide and he is slightly jumping next to Donghae.

 

“What is wrong?”

 

Donghae doesn’t know how to start so he just shows him the bag with some gummy bears left. Leeteuk only bulged his eyes in shock and looks at the little one.

 

Yesung is hype. He is like a bouncy ball. Leeteuk wants to slap Donghae but decides to stay calm. He serves dinner and the members start to eat. Leeteuk is killing Donghae and Hyukjae with his hard glare while Yesung is squirming in his seat. He doesn’t like vegetable and Heechul is forcing him to eat carrots with peas. The little one can’t stay still, he wants to run and jump and scream! Heechul feeds him the dinner and then leads him in the bathroom to wash him before bed. Yesung keeps fidgeting for the whole time. He doesn’t want to take a shower or brush his teeth but in the end Heechul successfully helps him into pajama and tucks him in his bed. He is smiling at the cute little one and knows that Leeteuk is currently kicking the two idiots in their asses.  Heechul is glad they are paying for his hardship, it wasn’t easy to get Yesung in his bed.

 

“Goodnight.”

 

Heechul kisses the top of Yesung’s head and then adds a few smooches on his cheeks. Yesung is cuddling with his stuffed friends and watches Heechul who got up. The little one whines immediately. He isn’t tired. Heechul sighs and sits down again. He is trying to remember some bedtime story and then starts to speak in a futile attempt to make Yesung sleepy.