🌈 Chapter fourteen

LITTLE BIG HYUNG

Everyone in Super Junior has to deal with one simple fact - with Yesung in little space no one gets enough sleep. Little Yesung refuses to sleep longer, he gets up between 6 and 7 in the morning and wakes up everyone. They can’t put him back to sleep, it is useless so they leave him awake. Yesung doesn’t really care, he can always have a nap. However, this night is different.

Leeteuk is fast asleep, he is sleeping like a log when small hands shake with his shoulder. The shaking is getting stronger until Leeteuk finally opens his eyes.

“What?”

Leeteuk is confused, he doesn’t understand what is happening. He wants to sleep, but he reaches his hand toward the lamp on his nightstand and turns it on.

“Yesung?”

Leeteuk is immediately wide awake when he spots Yesung’s tears stained face and sits up in his bed.

“Daddy, tummy hurts.”

Yesung places one palm on his aching stomach. It is natural that Yesung seeks daddy’s help, he is his daddy, he will fix this. Leeteuk gets up and touches Yesung’s forehead. He doesn’t have fever, that’s good … probably.

“Let’s help your poor tummy. Okay?”

Leeteuk takes his hand and leads him in the kitchen. His mom always used to make him a cup of hot chamomile tea when he was sick. He prepares a cup of tea before cooling it and pouring it in a sippy cup. Shindong wakes up, he heard some noises and now comes out of his bedroom to see what is happening. Leeteuk sends him back in bed and leads Yesung in his room. The little one lies down in daddy’s warm bed and Leeteuk gives him the sippy cup. Yesung whines in pain, his daddy leads the cup to his lips and tells him to drink.

Leeteuk turns off the lamp and lies down next to Yesung. He is gently massaging Yesung’s tummy and his second hand is playing with Yesung’s soft hair. He is also tired, but he can’t sleep when he knows Yesung is in pain, his heart clenches when he sees Yesung in pain. The little one is falling asleep again, the tea is a miracle and soothes his pain.