๐ŸŒˆ Chapter thirteen

LITTLE BIG HYUNG

Ryeowook enjoys cooking, but he especially enjoys cooking for Yesung. However, the little one is a very picky eater. Leeteuk is his main caregiver and he wonโ€™t let the little one to eat too much sweets, he needs good food and balanced diet. And this is a problem.

Tonight Ryeowook cooked chicken meat with rice and salad. Yesung has no problem eating the chicken or rice, but when Leeteuk brings a bit of salad to his lips, he moves his head away. Little Yesung is even more stubborn than big Yesung, his stubbornness often means he will cry to get what he wants. Right now he is also close to tears when Leeteuk insists on eating the vegetable.

Hyukjae remembers something. During one of their shows they used animal hand puppets. The puppets remind socks with animal faces, but they could help them now. Hyukjae comes back with a fox and wolf puppets and sits down to the dining table.

โ€œHello!โ€

His high-pitched voice catches Yesungโ€™s attention and he watches the two puppets.

โ€œWe heard you donโ€™t like vegetable.โ€

Yesung nods because the fox is right - he hates vegetable.

โ€œMe too! Vegetable is yucky.โ€

Leeteuk wants to punch Hyukjae because how is this going to help?

Hyukjae lifts his hand with the wolf puppet.

โ€œVegetable is good for your tummy, if you donโ€™t eat vegetable then you will be sick.โ€

Yesung doesnโ€™t look very convinced, but then the wolf digs in the vegetable on his plate.

โ€œYummy yummy, this is delicious. Who cooks so well?โ€

Yesung points on Ryeowook who is beaming with pride. Someone finally appreciated his cooking skills, even if it is just a puppet.

Hyukjae recognizes a hint of interest in Yesungโ€™s eyes and stabs a fork in the salad. This time Yesung opens his mouth and slowly chews. Everyone sighs in relief when Yesung finishes the whole salad and then it is Siwonโ€™s turn to deal with Yesung and bath time.