🌈Chapter eleven

LITTLE BIG HYUNG

There is one thing the list of rules can’t change - baths. They have no idea why Yesung hates baths so much, they prepare the best baths with lots of bubbles and toys. And yet, Yesung always screams as if someone is trying to kill him. Like right now.

They had a long dance practice and everyone needs a warm shower. Yesung is tired and when he is tired he wants someone to take care of him so he slips in his little space. It means someone has to bath him and tonight Leeteuk decides he won’t be the SOMEONE.

Donghae and Hyukjae are quite clueless. It is no surprise, other members tried to bath him and ended up with screaming and crying Yesung. Tonight, Donghae and Hyukjae are dealing with the little one.

“He definitely isn’t a big fan of baths.”

Donghae winces when Yesung screamed even louder and Hyukjae tries to keep the squirming man in his arms.

“I see that he isn’t a fan of baths, but the neighbors are going to think we are murdering someone!”

Their neighbors are old farts who already hate them because of crazy fans who keep getting inside the building no matter how good are the security measures.

“What the should I do?!”

Hyukjae also hates that Yesung screams so much every bloody evening when he is in little space and they want to bath him. But what should they do? Leave him dirty?!

Luckily for them, Siwon comes. He wanted to pray in silence, but it’s hard with Yesung’s high-pitched scream. He enters the bathroom and sighs after spotting that bubbles and water are everywhere. Siwon shows up to be a real saint. He is so freaking calm when he enters the bathroom where Yesung proceeds with screaming his head off.

“Let’s take a deep breath and calm down.”

Siwon pats Yesung’s back. Yesung calms down a bit and stops crying. Now he only whines.

“What is the problem?”

Siwon Yesung’s hair and back while the little babbles something about being scared. They are trying to understand him, but it is hard when he hiccups and whines. After a moment they caught one word - Water.

“You are scared of water?!”

Yesung nods and they finally know what is wrong.

“Okay, I can fix that.”

Siwon pulls out the bath plug and waits until half of the water is gone before plugging the bathtub again.

“Better?”

Yesung peeks inside and nods. Yes, now the bathtub doesn’t look so scary. Moreover, Siwon gets a wash cloth shaped like a green turtle and kneels down next to the bathtub. Yesung is sitting in the warm water and looks around. This is fine. He pokes a few big bubbles and giggles. Meanwhile Hyukjae and Donghae sneak out of the bathroom to avoid helping. Siwon doesn’t mind it, this reminds him spending time with his niece.

“Look at you and your little fingers!”

Siwon takes Yesung’s one hand in his and laughs.

“Should we count them? I think we should count them.”

Yesung laughs, it is the loud kind of laugh, the full-blast belly laugh. Siwon has to laugh too and bathing the little one is the biggest joy of today. After bath Siwon helps him into thick bathrobe and leads him in his bedroom. Leeteuk is ready to diaper him and then changes him into pink pajama with white unicorns. Siwon wants to leave, but the little one whines.

“Don’t leave, read.”

Yesung holds The Jungle Book. Siwon glances at Leeteuk who only shrugs. Leeteuk is used to taking care of him, but he can let Siwon win, just for tonight.