🌈 Chapter fifteen

LITTLE BIG HYUNG

Super Junior might be old for some people, but they are still the kings of Hallyu wave. They aren’t leaving the industry no matter how many hateful comments appear on the Internet. They work and work, create another album and then another. They might not win dozens of awards like before, but they are doing it for their fans.

Tonight is a big night. An award ceremony is held tonight and of course Super Junior is coming there too. The men wave and pose before entering the huge building where are many idols waiting for wining an award.

Yesung is a bit fidgety, he doesn’t like the suit he is wearing, he doesn’t like the loud noises and sharp lights. They find their table and sit down. Donghae opens a water bottle for Yesung and pats his back. It is Friday, Yesung is usually in his little space so this thing is ruining his routine.

The ceremony starts. Many idols have performance on the stage, some of them receive awards and Yesung is getting restless. He tugs on daddy’s jacket, but Leeteuk only shushes him every time so he tries to get Donghae’s attention. Donghae is usually ready to play, but now he is looking serious. There are too many cameras around, too many people are watching them. Yesung wants to on his thumb, but Heechul catches his wrist before he can raise his hand. Leeteuk gives him a warning look which sends him a silent message - Don’t act out or daddy will punish you.

Yesung pouts and grumpily crosses his arms. He hates this show! He hates being big! His attention is caught by Aespa’s Karina sparkling gown. He is observing the gown which sparkles with her every move. Even this tiny fun gets ruined because Siwon catches him staring and it is weird to just stare at someone.

This is a real torture for Yesung, but even bigger torture comes when an MC announces Super Junior is the winner of a popularity award. The group must go on the stage and Yesung gets terrified. So many people are looking at them, cameras are focusing on them and they need to give a short speech. Yesung uses wide Shindong and hides behind him to avoid having a speech. He can’t speak in front of so many people when he is on the edge of slipping in his little space. He could easily say something weird or childish and people could be mean or worse, they could be angry. Kyuhyun and Hyukjae are talkative tonight, they are giving a speech so Yesung is safe.

The show isn’t much longer, the 20 awards found their winners and they can go home. Outside of the building are waiting fans and reporters and one of the reporters stops Super Junior to ask how they feel after winning.

“How are you going to celebrate your victory?”

The reporter is smiling at them and Yesung suddenly feels the urge to speak.

“We are having chicken nuggets!”

The reporter is a bit surprised, but then Leeteuk starts to laugh and other members join him. Only Yesung isn’t laughing. He is serious, he wants nuggets!

His caregivers are looking at the pouting little who is ready to stomp his feet or cry. Leeteuk places his hand on Yesung’s back and pats him a few times to calm him down. Soon they will be in their van and then they are going to buy chicken nuggets and French fries.

When they get in their car, everyone praises Yesung for being a good boy. They head in a near McDonald’s and buy dozens of nuggets. They eat half of their dinner in the van and finish the second half at home. Yesung is quite sleepy after food and daddy pulls him up on his feet.

“We will have a bath and then we will get in our jammies. Don’t forget we have holidays for the next few days.”

Leeteuk gives Yesung a quick bath before unfolding fresh pajama (the pajama - https://cdn.childrensalon.com/media/catalog/product/cache/0/image/1000x1000/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/b/e/beau-kid-pink-cotton-jersey-pyjamas-324731-9c8e540f4ccbb28567903e061e3b2ebdd60ed932.jpg).

Yesung is the cutest little muffin in his pajama and pink pacifier with golden crown on the mouth shield. Ryeowook and Kyuhyun are fighting who will read a bedtime story to the little one, but Leeteuk forces them to read a story together. Yesung is tucked in his bed with only his head peeking out. He is slowly on his pacifier and Leeteuk kisses him on forehead before leaving the bedroom. Ryeowook and Kyuhyun start reading and Yesung cuddles to his stuffed friends. Voices of his hyungs are soothing and his eyes start to close. Ryeowook pats Kyuhyun’s shoulder to interrupt his reading and points at the sleeping little one. Kyuhyun silently closes the book and they get up. Yesung is really cute when he is asleep. They are glad the evening went smoothly without bigger problems or tantrums. If Yesung’s little space stays like their secret, then nothing can force them to stop pampering him and making him the happiest person in the world.

 

The End