Chapter 11

Miss firefighter

Flashback 

 

 

”why they haven't called her yet?” Tiffany murmurs in a low voice while dragging Taeyeon suitcases roughly. 

 

” Hey I know it's heavy but please don't be rough with it. poor my bags. ”

 

”sorry. It's hard to handle on the reels. ”

 

” I’ll go inside back for double-checking. And you please be kind with my bags. ”

 

”sure thing your highness” Tiffany bowing, put her right hand on her stomach and left hand pointing to the building. 

 

”yah! Don't be silly. People are looking. ” Taeyeon slap Tiffany shoulder lightly. Tiffany laughing loudly, she likes teasing or mocking Taeyeon like that. Who knows this petite and adorable woman in front of her can make her life perfect. Tiffany caresses Taeyeon hair and she hugs her warmly.

 

”hey. We already talked about this right. We'll see each other. I'm not going anywhere.” Taeyeon hugging back Tiffany. 

 

”shhhhhh. I just need your s meet mine. I mean hugs! I'm gonna miss your twins. cute twins. It's kind of cute, it's juggling when you walking especially when you wearing pushups bra or when you having a period. I'm telling you it's.... ” 

 

”yaaaaahh!! You. ert. I. Hate. You.!!! gosh!!!” Taeyeon rushing to going inside the building while her face fully blushing.

 

”I LOVE YOU MORE KIM TAEYEON!” tiffany screams back to Taeyeon direction. 

 

Tiffany putting and arranging  Taeyeon suitcases and extra small bags inside the rear bonnet. 

 

 

Ring. Ring. Ring.

 

 

”Hello good morning, I'm sunny calling from Choi Chartered Architect Firm, regarding about vacant position at our firm, congratulations you're hired. Can you come and start working on next Monday? 

 

”yes. Thank you! Of course, next Monday I'll come!” I can't believe it. Finally, my prayers have been answered. Thank you, God! 

 

”great. See you next Monday. Bye.”

 

”Thanks again, bye!” 

 

”argggghhhh finally!” 

 

Taeyeon running back to Tiffany telling her the good news. They jumping happily. 

 

”come love. We going back to our  home.” Tiffany opens the door but Taeyeon standing stiff. 

 

”what's wrong now?” 

 

”you said our home”

 

”yes our home. You come with me willingly or may not, I'll drag you with me because I can't wait for you to be Hwang's. 

 

”you better be.”

 

They both smiling happily. 

 

 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV 

 

”w-what?? I have the authority to handle the project?? But sir I'm still a newbie. In fact I just started working today.”

 

”well as you can see here, we run out of Staffs. Each of the architects here had to handle a few projects at the same time but you count as lucky, I only give you one. You partner or assistant in this project is Lee Sungkyu. She'll assist you and please write a report every time plus update on the groups. When , who, how, all I needed in details! This firm is hectic! And now excuse me, I've to meetups the project manager regarding materials.”

 

”okay, sir.”

 

”lee sungkyu! Come here! Meet your partner. . I’ve to go now. I'm already late!”

 

”be careful sir. ” 

 

Someone low jogging towards me. ”hey there, I'm sunny! don't you dare call my old fashioned name. ”

 

”ok sunny. I’m taeyeon.” I’m greeted with shake hand.

 

”come I show our project. The developer wants to build a fire station. Funny if you ask me because the fire station made trough by the government but this developer insists. Money can do anything right?” 

 

”yeah but why fire station? Should be malls or hotels can do make more money?”

 

” I know right! But she said she wanted to.”

 

”wait. What? You said ’she’? ”

 

”Yeah. Our client is a rich woman. Bling bling from head to toe I'm telling you.” 

 

”what’s her name?”

 

”Hwang. Tiffany Hwang.” 

 

“Wow. That’s surprising me.“

 

“I know right. I’m also surprised other day, gorgeous and rich wanted to build a fire station. At least build an orphanage or animals shelters. Oh shut, we're late. Come let’s go to your desk. The proposals inside your computer, I’ll show you the rest.” sunny drag me to a room. 

 

”easy sunny, we're not going anywhere.”

 

”shut! Forgot to mention that we gonna have a meeting after lunchtime.”

 

”Oh. Who'll be meet sunny? Mr.choi? ”

 

”Hwang. Tiffany Hwang.”

 

”I'm.going.to.kill.her.later.” 

 

”whats that Taeyeon? I can't catch that.”

 

”Nothing! Come let's go!”

 

 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

 

After lunch sunny and Taeyeon went to Hwang LTD building at the centre of Seoul. When they reach the front desk, the receptionist brings them to the highest level to meet ms.hwang. while waiting for the elevator, a tall man with magenta suits standing beside them.

 

”Hello ladies. both of you new workers? Well, don't worry I accompany y’all too. ”

 

”hey grey. Why don't leave us alone will ya? They come to meet ms.hwang.”

 

”pfft. Ms.hwang and I good dear friend. She won't mad at me. If she's mad, I'll flip the table. Don't worry ladies, I'm a big man!”

 

 

Ding. Ding. Ding.

 

 

”this way ladies.” sunny and Taeyeon started to annoying because this man didn't stop showing off about himself. 

 

”grey seriously man. You need to stop. they uncomfortable. ”

 

”nobody resists me mina. Wait? that a very long paper.”

 

”yes, Mr.grey.”

 

”whats for?”

 

”for plans Mr.grey.”

 

”what plans?”

 

”building Mr.grey.”

 

” I want to see it.”

 

”I'm afraid you can't.” 

 

”Just give it to me.” he snatching A1 papers from Taeyeon hands. that moment elevator doors open wide and Tiffany in front of the door. 

 

”ms.hwang!” mina and sunny bow 90 degrees. Grey let go of the paper and bow as well. 

 

”what's happening here??”

 

”nothing ms.hwang!” 

 

Taeyeon picking up and rolling back that a1 papers.  Tiffany comes inside the elevator and takes Taeyeon hands. 

 

”your bleeding.”

 

”don't be dramatic, it just a papercut.”

 

”you!! What have you done?!” Tiffany brings up grey’s suits collars.

 

”nothing ms.hwang!” grey started to put Tiffany hands down.

 

”then why she's bleeding?!”

 

”tiffany stops! It was minor accidents!   ” Taeyeon pulling back Tiffany to another side.

 

”when comes to you it's a big deal!” Tiffany still won't let go grey’s suit collars. 

 

Grey choking hard. It's critical. Tiffany should give a good manner to her staffs but she's hella mad when come to Taeyeon.

 

”calm down. Let him go or I won't back to our home tonight. Please love. ” Taeyeon say soft voice and back hugging Tiffany. 

 

Tiffany started to let him go. ”you lucky my girlfriend begged for your mercy! Now get lose!”

 

Everyone heard and saw clearly what just happened.