Chapter 12

Miss firefighter

“give me your hand babe.”

 

”it’s Taeyeon. My name is Taeyeon. Hope you can be professional ms.hwang, we at your office having a meeting. This is sunny my colleague.”

 

” I know babe.” Taeyeon gave Tiffany death glared. 

 

”so any updates?”

 

”as you can see, these plans made by previous architect. I'm here to improve what less or new requests by your side.” 

 

” can I see it?” 

 

”here ms.hwang.”

 

” I don't like it.”

 

”may I know which part you don't like?”

 

”the shape! I already told the previous architect to make round or circle forms.”

 

”it this round form ms.hwang.”

 

”arrggh. No, I said forms. This only one.”

 

”ok thanks for the info, I will add later on. But how many circles you want? Well if you don't mind, we can make another example of design by using different forms.”

 

”do you know what's the consept design that I wanted ms.kim?” Taeyeon shakes her head. 

 

”its a shape of s.”

 

”w-what???!”

 

”you heard me correct. B.O.O.B.S ”

 

”ms.hwang! This is not funny. That's so inappropriate. Our firm not a joke for you.”

 

”I'm not laughing so it's not a joke. I want you to make s building even if someone Google it and zoom in, it will look like one. Next to the mayor building to be precise. I want him to know that you are mine Kim Taeyeon so he will not mess up with me especially you my love.” 

 

”what are you talking about??”

 

”you’ve no idea what they had done to you love. mayor is bacon’s dad. I want to build a Memorable or iconic building so he can understand and know his boundary.” 

 

”by making an inappropriate building?? Ms.hwang I think you need to rethink. A fire station will be a joke if you using that kind of shape. ”

 

”then what you suggest?”

 

” I know ms.hwang!!” sunny answer. 

 

”Hopefully a good one sunny.”

 

”don't worry Taeyeon, I’ll get this. Ehem! well, ms.hwang your idea it's not stupid but crazy. But I think it needs to be crazier, how about p^nis building next to him?? Cool right??”

 

”oh my lord, sunny no! You courage her more! ” 

 

”hell yeah sunny! I like that! No, I love that brilliant idea! Ok now make an ugly p^nis building next to him! Big ones!” How determined Tiffany was. 

 

“Oh my heart. Just kill me already god.” Taeyeon say in front of them. 

 

 

 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

 

 

Enough with crazy ideas from sunny and Tiffany, taeyeon life has more become hectic. Meeting after meeting, argument after argument The p^nis building will be do it soon. The proposal site already been approved by authorities. Mayor hasn’t realised it yet because tiffany using her power to make it approved , she asked by federal approval instead using state approval. Why is that? Because if she using state approval, she needs mayor signatures to approve. Oh hell no, she wants mayor and bacon to be hell of surprise. Tiffany ask her secretary to write an invitation letter to mayor for the launch. 

 

A few months later, Tiffany invited all the press conference for launch Hwang LTD for giving new fire station. People, cars and tents are packed on the site. Mayor come with  his son with flashing suits. 

 

Tiffany keeps Taeyeon stand by her. How glamorous Taeyeon dressed, she can't take her eyes off her. Keep her hand at her waist. 

 

”you two is here? As for what? Waitress? Hahaha.” bacon laugh mocking at them.

 

”appa come here. She's Taeyeon,  who's jailed me in.”

 

”How dare you come here. Here are only the VIPs area. It's okay son, I’ll ask someone kick her out from here.” the mayor call his bodyguard but suddenly MC started the event. 

 

”take a sit everyone. Today is a lovely day. Perfect day for the new launch fire station fully sponsored by Hwangs LTD company. It will become iconic building in this area. It have 3 floors for 1 unit buildings. the important is it have new technology gadgets and vehicles! Now for a further ado, welcome the heirs Ms.tiffany Hwang!”  everyone clapped hands. 

 

”oh my g-god” mayor spit his water and facing his beloved son. 

 

”Appa!” bacon take a napkin to wipe his face.

 

”Welcome everyone. My name is Tiffany Hwang and I'm not single.” everyone laughing and giggling at her opening speech. 

 

”as y’all know, this soon to be an iconic building will be helpful for this area if anything disaster happens. I provide with the latest technology to make firefighters working more efficient and easier. They risk their lives for each one of us. So the way I appreciate them, I make this fire station with next to the mayor office. So mister mayor, if anything happens they will help you out. Clear mister mayor? Nod if you understand me. Good! Thank you and good day. ” 

 

”ok now pictures time.” MC tell VIPs to take pictures.

 

“Stand here mayor! Smile for the camera! Don't be shy!” Tiffany smiling widely with her left-hand hug Taeyeon waist. Flashing lights taking their pictures. Tiffany shakes mayor's hand and whisper to his ear.

 

”for your information, don't mess up with me or my lady. This build represents your son p^nis, small p^nis. Know your stand, don’t make me do crazy things to shut you down.  It's a one-time warning. Don't make me tell you twice. now laugh.”

 

”hahaha. Ms Hwang is a funny woman. ”

 

reporters asked what he's laughing about, he became stiff. Afraid of Tiffany, he answer panicking ”this fire station looks like my p^nis! “ 

 

Everyone keeps silent and the most forgotten ’it's live on air’.