Chapter 10

Miss firefighter

Tiffany’s POV 

 

“If you don’t have a job, you’ll have to back to jeonju?” I’m wide open my eyes. 

 

“Yes.” Taeyeon answer shortly.

 

“But..but..how we’ll go date? How about seeing each other? I'm in Seoul and you at Jeonju. It takes hours to get there.” 

 

”hey it's okay. We still can see each other on weekends or on holidays.” 

 

”no!! You can’t!! I’m just started spending my time with you. It’s unfair! “I rising my voices.

 

“Auucchh my earring! Tiffany are you just shouting at me?! “ Taeyeon looking straight to my face. 

 

“!” I’m smacking my forehead repeatedly.

 

“What did you say to me?! And Please be careful while driving! Are you try to kill us both?!” 

 

“! No! I mean-yes but! Not  for your love. It’s for myself. How could I say something bad about you? Never!” I’m crossing my heart to make her believe that I’m saying the truth. 

 

“Well you better be. “ she crossed her arms. 

 

“Of course love.” I'm smiling nervously at her.

 

”by the way, what're your requirements in your field? Maybe I can ask my friends. ” 

 

”no need Tiffany. You've done enough for me. Seriously.”

 

”psssffff. I rather open new architect firm after this from preventing you go back to jeonju.” I may consider it. No, I should do it! Why I such brilliant. 

 

”well Ms.Hwang if I found out about that, I'll pack my bags on that day and won't see me anymore. Try me Ms.Hwang. I don't like to be labelled as a gold digger or using you as my ’platinum’ way to get an easy job. Please I'm like to be independent. Enough with accuse from my ex-boyfriend. ” 

 

”fine.” I'm started to sulking. 

 

”hey. Please understand me.”

 

”okay. Okay. Just don't give up.” 

 

”Okay. love.” Taeyeon smiling at me. Gosh, she knows to persuade me. Just saying ’love’ my heart-melting. I don't know what if she says something sweeter than this. I might not melt, it causes flooded. Heavy flooded. Tsunami perhaps. I giggle a bit. 

 

”ehem Taeyeon. ” I take her right hand to my heart. ”I'm as Hwang legacy will promise to get you a career as an architect even it's none taking you but I will take you as my wife so you can plan our future and build together no matter in what. ” her eyes holds to cry. I smiling at her and get closer to her lips until.....

 

 

Honk! Honk! Honk! 

 

 

”its green light love birds! Move your car! I'm having diarrhoea here! Move!” car at the back shouting at us. 

 

 

Honk! Honk! Honk! 

 

 

”way to ruin a moment old man! I pray to God you already poop inside your car!”

 

”silly. We still can kiss later Ms.Hwang. ” 

 

” I bet you will! ” 

 

”but hey, your office that way. You don't need to take me back.”

 

”who says I wanna take you back?”

 

”huh? Then where we heading?”

 

”to my home so I can kiss you until your lungs give out. ”

 

”hold your hormones!!!”

 

”with you love, NEVER~”

 

”oh God! What I get myself into?! Send me back Hwang!”

 

”sure but first , I want you to button up your blouse. I can't focus since I fetch you.” 

 

”what?!” Taeyeon looks at her blouse after. She quickly bottom-up her blouse. Tiffany saw her cleavage but didn't tell her from the beginning. She started to smack my left arms.

 

”hahaha. Okay okay. I like to tease you. Omo! Your face is red!” that's it, taeyeon bite her left arms.

 

”auuuch! Auch! Okay, I'm sorry babe! Love! Queen! Just let go of my arms already! Mom help me! Your daughter-in-law violence to me! Help!  Bad taetae! Bad taetae!” 

 

 

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV 

 

it's been two weeks and I still jobless. I'm applying for a job at a cafe near the dorm also no vacant. I'm off my limits, I'm officially not a student anymore and I can't stay any longer at dormitory. Since the fire incident, students rooms had been destroyed by fire had been transferred to another department dormitory.

 

 Its finale season ended so all students have to start pack. Usually, architecture students will be last remaining at dorm because doing some extra mockups with tons of presentation boards. 

 

And tomorrow it's my last day here. How I'm gonna tell appa my application had been rejected. All of it. All reasons rejected to me ’You too young or no experience’. Appa look up to me. Well at least I still can handle appa but I more concern about Tiffany. She's might be crazy when she finds out about I'm going back to jeonju. 

 

Ring. Ring. Ring. 

 

Perfect. Just perfect. right in time Tiffany calling me. what should I tell her?. ’hey I still don't have any offers from any firms in Seoul. Yup, there's a lot of firms but I don't have any luck’. I wish that easy to explain to her. 

 

”hey taetae~ whatcha doing~ any good news yet?? “

 

“Hey fany. Well I’m packing my bags right now. And I wish I’ve good news for you but apparently none so far.”

 

“Mmmm.” Tiffany signing.

 

“I’m sorry fany. I do try my best as I could. Maybe my sustenance not in Seoul. Maybe at another place. Hope you can understand my situation. Ummm, by the way, Have you eaten?”

 

“Okay tae. I’ve eaten with mum. She’s asking about you though. And she says she miss you around.“

 

“Really? Well I wish I could meet-up  her too. And I miss her as well especially her daughter. “ Tiffany smile a bit. 

 

“I bet you will miss her daughter more.”

 

“Of course. Love.” 

 

“Well if you already are done packing, can you stay at my house? It easy for me to send you back.”

 

”for real?? Are you sure?? I mean you always complain about how busy you’re lately. Don’t mention that I'm leaving soon. ”

 

”well of course. I pick you up around 6. See you later! Bye”

 

”bye” well that's going well. Fuh! I’m being Stupid worrying for nothing. Now I feel relief. It's time for the pack.

 

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

 

”hello sooyoung~ my friend~ my very very precious friend~ you know how I love you right. ”

 

” wow. You never call me like that before. What wrong with you? Is it working as a director make you getting worse?” 

 

”rude! But you know me right. You're my best friend! I wanna ask a favour from you. I mean your dad’s firm. ”

 

”what is it?”

 

”Please accept my girlfriend to be one of your employees. Before you say anything, I'll buying your foods for a week. No! two weeks at your favorite restaurants. Just name it. ”

 

” is not that I won't willing to help you out but is my dad’s. Not mine.”

 

”please Sooyoung. You’ve no idea how despite my situation right now.”

 

”argh! I see what I can do! Give me a few days okay. By the way what’s her name?.”

 

”her name is kim taeyeon from Seoul university. Major in architecture course. Well for your information , I cannot wait in a few days! She'll be leaving me a day after tomorrow back to her hometown if she doesn't have any offer. Please Sooyoung! I never beg you before. Please help me.”

 

”oh God! I'm gonna kill your girlfriend afterword! ”

 

”don't you dare!”

 

”oh I will. Frankly speaking, you never like this before even with Bora. This girl really something Tiffany.”

 

”Yeah. She really something. I never felt like this before. This what call pure love right. She's perfect for me. You had- what?! Hello?! Sooyoung how dare you hang up on me!” 

 

please God. I'm begging you hopefully Taeyeon will be accepted soon. let my woman working at her field makes me happy. God I rather change my luck or life so my woman can get her dream job. I don't mind working here at the office until my elderly year as long make my wish come to true God. 

 

Ring. Ring. Ring

 

Wow God. Sooyoung calling. That's fast! Give me some good news! finger crossed.

 

”Hey my precious  friend!”

 

”argh. She started again. Well I already call my dad turns out that there's vacant at his firm bu-”

 

”cool I let her bring her resume and stuff-“

 

“Her name has been banned or blocked by the mayor. All over the city Tiffany. What did your girlfriend do to Mayor? 

 

“Wait. Blocked? What’s mayor name? 

 

”byun hee-bong”

 

“Ok thanks bye!”

 

”yah! Tiffany! Now she hangs up on me.” 

 

I calls my secretary to ask about the Mayor. After a few hours of waiting, my Secretary comes to my room. 

 

”Ms.Hwang here's a profile about Mayor.” her Secretary put on top of her desk. 

 

”well thank you. you may go now.”

 

After she leaves, I quickly opens the file. How surprised I was, it's bacon’s dad. I mean baekhyun’s dad. I should realise from the start. How come I so stupid! Now what should I do? Think Tiffany think. 

Should I open my own firm or let her go back to jeonju or I fight bacon back. And that moment I know what should I do next.