Ch 5

My Five Year Old Prince

 

Sandeul went to school very early the next day.

He entered the classroom and walked to his seat when he kicked into something. He crouched down and picked the thing up, it was an iPod. In order to know who the owner is, he browed its menu and looked.

He then spotted a playlist named Hyeri’s playlist. Knowing that it was Kwon Hyeri’s he became curious. He quickly grabbed his red headphones and plugged it on.

Davichi’s Don’t Say Goodbye was the first one that played.

“It was a very sad song, I wonder why she placed it here.”

He listened to more songs on her playlist, “I must admit she has 4good taste in music.”

The songs were mostly ballad, but there are also a few pop songs that were probably her favorite.

After listening to a couple more songs, students came in bit by bit, and I stopped playing the music and removed my headphones, afraid that they might notice Hyeri’s iPod on his possession.

Sandeul waited for Hyeri to come to class so that he could hand it to her already, and finally Hyeri came.

“Hyeri ah!” Sandeul called but she didn’t hear him.

Hyeri was smiling and talking to Jung Jinyoung the other new transfer student.

She was stopped when she finally looked up and noticed Sandeul looking at her.

“Did you call me?” Hyeri asked.

“Ani, I didn’t.” Sandeul denied and sat back down on his chair placing the iPod back to his pocket.

Hyeri walked past him and sat down in front.

When the class started, the same thing happened again, Sandeul continued to bug Hyeri tapping her shoulder, poking her sides, calling her pumpkin head and all sorts of names, and Hyeri would take revenge by blocking Sandeul’s view of the teacher, stealing his pen so that he wouldn’t be able to take notes. Bomi and Naeun noticed this and they just laughed at the sight of the two of them bickering in class.

The bell finally rang and everybody kept their things quickly and rushed out of the room. Except for Hyeri who seemed to be looking for something and her two friends who were waiting for her. “Yah, Hyeri ah, what are you looking for?” Bomi asked.

“My iPod.” Hyeri responded.

“Maybe the someone found it and surrendered it to the front office.” Naeun said.

“Come on, lets go check out the game and go ask the front office later.” Naeun suggested.

“ I bet Naeun is just eager to see Gongchan play.” Hyeri whispered to Bomi, “Of course. Why else would she be this eager to watch?” Bomi whispered back.

Hand in hand they head out of the classroom and went to the gym where the basketball players were practicing. Sandeul and Jiyoung were there too together with three freshmen boys.

Jinyoung saw Hyeri from afar and waved at her and Hyeri gave him a small waved back she saw Sandeul looking at her again but then she decided to ignore and not look back at him.

“ Omo.  Jinyoung is waving at her.” Hyeri heard one girl said. “Who’s she anyway?” another girl said and it made Hyeri uneasy.

“Come on girls, lets just go home.” Hyeri said to avoid hearing more criticizing.

“Let me just punch that girl for you.” Bomi suggested.

“No need Bomi, they’re not worth it.” Hyeri said and the three of them head out of the gym.

“I was planning to give the iPod back to her after the game but eventually she left.” Sandeul thought, after noticing that Hyeri was already gone.

That night though, Sandeul saw Hyeri again. She was studying at her desk the whole time. They now live across each other but he didn’t expect Hyeri’s room to be located the same as his room.

Sandeul’s mom knocked on the door and headed inside.

“Sandeul, what are you still doing awake?” his mom asked and found him looking at the window. His mom looked at where he was looking at.

“Is that Kwon Hyeri?” His mom asked. “Aniyo mom, I was looking at their lawn.” Sandeul excused.

“ Really now? You don’t have to lie son. She’s pretty. Maybe we can invite her over for dinner sometime.” His mom said.

“Mom! It’s not like that!” Sandeul defended.

“Whatever you say.” His mom teased and head out.

 

The next morning..

 

After Sandeul woke up and had his breakfast, he head on to Hyeri’s house and knocked. Her mother Mrs. Kwon opened the door.

“Good morning Mrs. Kwon. Is Hyeri around?” Sandeul asked.

“Oh, Hyeri just left for school. She said she left something over there.” Her mom explained.

“Would you like to wait for her inside?” her mom asked.

“Its alright Mrs. Kwon I better get going now.” Sandeul said and left to go to school.

“She probably is still looking for this.” Sandeul thought as he held the iPod.

And it turned out that he was right. He found Hyeri there at the classroom looking for her iPod where he last found it.

“Kwon Hyeri.” Sandeul said. Hyeri turned around and was surprised to see Sandeul there with a concerned look in his face.

“ Why are you here Sandeul ah?” Hyeri asked.

“I think I have what you are looking for.” Sandeul said.

“You have my iPod?” Hyeri asked and stood up, Sandeul reached his pocket and handed it to her.

“How did you find this?” She asked.

“I saw this here yesterday morning, but I didn’t have a chance to give it to you.” Sandeul explained and handed it to her and Hyeri thanked him and was about to leave when Sandeul stopped her.

“Are you still mad at me?” Sandeul asked. “For what?” Hyeri asked.

“For teasing you.” Sandeul said. “I’m not mad at you.” She replied.

“Friends?” Sandeul asked and offered her a handshake. “Yep, definitely. Friends.” And Hyeri gladly accepted it.

 


Author's Note:

Hi guys! ~ sorry it has been so long!

but I hope you guys still haven't forgotten about this fic ^^

also i hope you like this chappie :3

i miss B1A4 T_T how about you guys? pls tell me what you think alright?