Ch 2

My Five Year Old Prince

"That guy. I know him from somewhere! But how?"

Then I remembered. I sat beside him yesterday at the plane from the US. He was the guy I told Bomi and Naeun about.

Naeun and Bomi waited for me at the airport that day, and upon my arrival they asked me if I met cute guys.

If I can remember it correctly I told them about this guy I have sat beside with during my flight back here. I talked to him in English but then he replied and I realized that he was Korean.

How is it possible that he's here?

He smiled at me while he was making his way to his seat that was said on the chart. Of course the stupid idiot me just blushed.

Does he probably remember me as well?

He was asked to sit at the back beside Gongchan and Shinwoo.

After a while mr. Lee started writing in the board. It was a brief summary of what we would talk about.

When suddenly I shouted "Holy cow!"

The class turned their heads to me.

Mr. Lee turned around and saw that it was me I hid my face from everyone and copied the notes while burrying my face to the notebook.

I felt someone poked me from behind I'm sure of it.

I turned my back and found Sandeul snickering all by himself.

"Yah. Its not funny you know." I eyed him.

"What's not funny?" He asked.

"I know it was you who poked me." I said.

"And so?" He asked.

"Well nothing. I'm just warning you to not do it again." I said then turned around.

"If you say so then." I heard him say.

The bell rang and it was finally PE time. The girls and the boys headed to their locker rooms to change clothes.

"Yah, I saw the new student Sandeul making a move at you. I'm so jealous of you!" Bomi said.

"He did not. He poked me for your information and ended up making a fool of myself." I defended.

"You pabo! He did that to get your attention. Who would have known that you would react like that to a poke. If he knew then he wouldn't have done that" Bomi mocked.

" I don't know. I still think that that guy has a problem." I said and shut my locker door.

"Girls time to go out to the field now." Ms. Choi called and blowed her whistle.

"Kaja!" Naeun said and held the hands of Bomi and mine.

"Boys! Get to the field now." Ms. Choi called.

When we gathered to the field we already had an idea on what we would play for the first day. Dodgeball.

"This is bad. I'm a really bad player of this game. Hope the people that would be team leaders wouldn't blame me for this."

"Oh, not again." Some students complained.

"Okay. So now students let's pick our leader for the day." Ms. Choi said.

"We want the two new students to be the leaders for each team maam!" Gongchan called.

"That's a great idea Gongchan!" Ms. Choi smiled.

"Would Jinyoung and Sandeul please step forward?" She asked.

They both did.

"Now, students. its time to choose students whom you want on your team." She said.

"Do the rock paper scissors first." She said.

Jinyoung won that and was the first one to pick s.

He chose Gongchan first since they became good friends during class.

Now it was Sandeul's turn. He was looking around and his eyes stopped at me.

"I want Kwon Hyeri at my team." He said and smirked.

My jaw dropped and stood at my place like a rock.

"Hyeri get over to Sandeul now." Ms. Choi said.

"Coming!" I said and walked to Sandeul.

"Yah, you pabo. Why did you pick me? Don't blame me if we lose araso?" I said.

Jinyoung chose Shinwoo over to his team while Sandeul chose a classmate of mine named Kwangmin. Naeun went to Jinyoung's team while Bomi was ours. After having 13 members for each group the dodgeball playing began.

Like always Shinwoo and Gongchan would target me first. As the ball came towards me a hand grabbed my arm and dodged the ball. It was Sandeul.

"Watch out for the balls would you? I didn't know you are the famous target in this game." Sandeul teased.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you that I at this game." I frowned.

" Just stay right behind me and follow wherever I go and you'll get on just fine." He said.

"O-okay." I said and kept quiet.

I followed what he said and after an hour only the two of us were left, while on the other team there are only Jinyoung and Shinwoo.

Then Shinwoo smirked like he figured something out. After he tossed the ball it hit me over my head.

I felt kinda out for a second and gained concoiusness after I heard Ms. Choi.

"Kwon Hyeri you're out!" Ms. Choi said.

"Gwenchana?" Sandeul asked. "I'm good." I replied.

"So that is what the smirk was for!" But then Sandeul got the ball and hit him.

I stuck his tounge out at Shinwoo.

Its now down to Jinyoung and Sandeul the two new transfer students.

My classmates became separated and became cheering for one side and booing the other.

I was sitting at the bench and my friends Naeun motioned me to come over to them. Bomi was on team Sandeul while Naeun was on the other side.

"Now, which way should I go?"