Ch 4

My Five Year Old Prince

And I was right.

The next day, Bomi and Naeun waited for me at the school gates.

" Hyeri ah! Guess what I just heard now? Jung Jinyoung and Lee Sandeul were scouted by the coach to join the basketball team." Naeun said.

"That's cool. They would be a great help for our team." I cooly said.

 "Now what was that chat about last night? I think you have a story to tell." Bomi nudged me.

They wouldn't stop asking me questions. Really.

"I can't believe you! Both of the new eye candies in school like you and you're not even in a slightest bit interested in them." Bomi said.

" Yah! Is your heart made of rock or what?" Naeun asked.

"When did I say I didn't like any of them?" I asked.

" Omo! Who who who? Its Sandeul isn't it?" Bomi asked.

"Aniyo! It can't be. I know Hyeri's type. It must be Jinyoung." Naeun said.

I just smiled at the both of them and walked away.

"Come on Hyeri spill it!" They said in unison.

This made me wonder how did I even end up being friends with the both of them. Maybe because I was also crazy like the them.

It was like the both of them were fighting on the side of Sandeul and Jinyoung.

Bomi was rooting for Sandeul while Naeun was with Jinyoung.

When we walked into the hallway Sandeul was there laughing with the other girls who looked like they worship him or something..

"Yo, Hyeri!" Sandeul called and waved like a kid.

He came rushing towards me, leaving the girls who were now shooting their lazer eyes at me.

"How's your head? Feel any better now?" Sandeul asked.

"Yes I do. Thank you for asking." I said.

"Thats good to hear then. haha. Now I could tease you again." Sandeul smirked.

After that I immediately left. I don't want to be a victim of those girls.

Then classes began..

"psst." Sandeul called. I ignorned him.

"psst psst." he called again. I still ignored him.

"pss-" 

"What?" i asked and turned my head around.

" I heard from the other girls that you are the president of the Drama club and that you sing really great." Sandeul said.

"what about that?" I asked in a bored tone.

"Well, nothing." he said and looked away.

Weird guy.

The first few subjects were bearable but then when we reached Mr. Lee's class which was Physics I started to fall asleep.

It was only when he called my attention when I went back to conciousness.

Boy he didn't look happy.

"Kwon Hyeri! Jung Jinyoung! You dare sleep in my class! You two are in for the cleaning duty after class." Mr. Lee said.

Aish.. This day .

After the final bell rang, everyone rushed out of the classroom leaving me and Jinyoung who quietly sat on our seats.

" I guess we have to start the cleaning now." Jinyoung said and went out of the classroom to get us some mops.

Then my phone buzzed. The message was from Naeun.

Naeun: Enjoy your cleaning date with Jinyoung! You guys look great! xoxo

Jinyoung came back into the classroom bring along with him two mops.

I looked at his facial features. He is indeed good looking with his red hair and all.

"Hyeri." he said while handing me the other mop, cutting me from my daydream.

We moped the whole classrom and decided to divide the other tasks. I was to mop the windows and he was clean the chalk board and arrange the chairs.

Because the windows were quite wide and high I needed to stand into a chair. Which i'm sure would be strong enough to support me.

It was quiet cleaning with Jinyoung. I didn't really want to talk to him either. It would be awkward. So i decided to turn my ipod on and listen to songs.

Kara's Mr. was playing and I began swaying my hips to the music that I forgot I was standing on the chair which was over the table.

The chair wobbled and i thought i was going to fall and break my legs or whatever but then a strong hand came and made the chair stable.

The only thing that dropped was my ipod.

I heaved a sigh then i looked down it Jinyoung who help me.

"Gu-gumawo." i said.

"You've got me worried there for a second." he said.

"But that was some dance you did." he teased.

"Yah!" i shouted.

Jinyoung laughed and checked his watch.

"Alright, I think we are done here. Let's go." Jinyoung said and offered his hand to help me get down.

We walked out into the school gates where his bike was parked.

He offered me a ride but I declined it. So he just walked with me to the bus stop instead and left.

If Jinyoung continues to be nice to me I think Naeun would be right.

I could grow to have a crush on him.

 


Author's Note:

Hello guys! Waddya think about the 4th chapter?

are you team Jinyoung? hahaha.

its just a short chapter but i hope it wasn't that bad. ^^

Pls. comment on your reactions okay? or you can leave suggestions :)

thanks! ~~ love you my dear readers!

It had just been a few months since their comeback and i already miss them T_T

B1A4 HWAITING! >///<