Chapter: CHANYEOL

For You Now

I woke up with an awful headache. My eyes were heavy and I just wanted to stay in my bed. 

I turned around, so I was lying on my back and looked at my hand watch. It was nine in the morning, but I didn't have any trainings anyway, because it was Sunday. 

I got off my bed and did my best to remember the day before. I had drunk a lot after Baekhyun had left me, when I had brought up a topic about Woo. I hadn't known that his reaction would have been like that, and I had had no intention of making him uncomfortable around me. 

I walked to my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked tired and even a little sick. I just looked bad, like very bad. There was a small wound in the corner of my lips which stayed from the fight I had had last night, when that guy had touched my Baekhyun. I was angry. That shouldn't have happened, since I had promised to keep him safe. 

I splashed water over my face, but that couldn't calm me down. I was nonstop thinking about the mistakes I had done. I clenched my teeth, and started looking for anything that could help me. There I found the pills, which I got from Jongdae some time ago. I had usually threw everything away, but I had decided to keep these. Just in case.... In case I really needed something to calm down and relax — escape my anxiety and stress. 

I immediately opened them, took one and swallowed it with water right away. I splashed water over my face again and passed through my hair. I was stressed and afraid of everything that could happen to Baekhyun and me. 

My last relationship hadn't ended really happily, and I didn't want to part away with Baekhyun on the same way. I really loved him and I knew that I wasn't the best person for him. I wasn't a good person at all and he had a reason for not telling me everything. 

I took a quick shower and changed my clothes, before going around the campus to find him. I wanted to apologise for everything I had done last night. For wanting to pull the information out of him by making him drunk, for not being around when he really needed me and for getting really really drunk after that. 

I found him hanging out with his friends outside in the yard of the campus.

"Baekhyun?" I asked as I approached them carefully. 

He turned around and looked at me. I could sense that he was still mad. He had taken me back to the campus, when I got too drunk to normally walk and I could imagine how very annoying that must have been. 

"Yeah?" he asked. 

"Could I talk with you for a minute?" 

Baekhyun thought about it, but Kyungsoo was the one who answered instead of him. "He is angry! He doesn't want to talk right now!" 

I clenched my teeth and looked down to the ground. "I know." 

"Don't speak for me, Soo!" Baekhyun decided to speak up, but his talking was very serious. "I know how to talk by myself." 

"Baek, you have just been explaining how angry you are and how you don't want to see him. He is a total jerk" Kyungsoo said. 

"What did you just call me?" I asked and tried my best to stay calm, even though I was literally thinking about breaking his neck in that moment. 

"You see!" he pointed at me to prove his point to Baekhyun. "He is for sure planning a murder. Don't be surprised if you find my dead body somewhere on the bottom of the lake."

Baekhyun rolled with his eyes. "Shut up, Kyungsoo! There are limits and you crossed them now! Let's go somewhere else, Chanyeol." 

Kyungsoo was visibly mad and as Baekhyun decided to leave with me for some time, I shot him a big smile to make him even more mad. 

We moved further away from others that were there with Baekhyun. 

"I would like to apologise for that... With Kyungsoo," he told me, looking at the ground. "He sometimes goes too far, however, he didn't mean anything bad." 

"He was actually right," I said and looked back to his group of friends which was curiosity watching what we were doing. "He actually seems like a good friend. He is smart. Murder was one of the options that came to my mind. Actually the first thing." 

Baekhyun tensed a bit when I mentioned murder. 

"I am sorry," I said right away. "For yesterday." 

He kept himself quiet for some time, before replying confidently. "Yeah, I can tell that from the way you look like. I haven't seen you like that for a while and I will tell you straight that you don't look okay," his words were rough, but he was right. I wasn't in the best state in that moment. 

"I ed up," I confessed and looked at his eyes, which were still mad and focused on me. 

He nodded and crossed his hands. "You shouldn't have done that. I told you there are some things I can't share with you." 

"Yeah, but these things also cause problems to you and I don't want you to face all that on your own. Baekhyun, I really want to know what is the reason behind all your hallucinations and wounds on your hand." 

"My hands are okay, and I am not seeing things anymore." he told me. "You don't need to worry about it, because I can face it all." 

I threw my head back and passed through my hair. I actually knew a lot about it. Depression, anxiety, drugs, murder attempt, unstable mental health.... That all was he keeping hidden from me and I just wanted him to tell me. It wouldn't change a thing, but I couldn't just say I went all the way through files hidden in Jongdae's office to find all that. 

"You can trust me," I whispered and stepped closer to him.

He used his hand to keep the distance between us. "After everything that happened yesterday, I don't think so." 

"I did this yesterday, because I was fed up with you hiding everything from me. I also want some answers! I am still annoyed by it. You are doing it all the time!" 

"That is my business, not yours! Making me drunk to get your answer, is like giving me drugs to-" his voice cracked. "You were literally using me!" 

"I wasn't using you, I am worried." 

"You did it against my will!" he said and it was true. Baekhyun didn't want to tell me anything about this, and I just used alcohol to make him enough drunk and force him to speak. 

"I am sorry," I apologised for real at last. "I really am a jerk..." 

"You are and you are also bad at apologising!" 

"Okay, but can I at least do something to really apologise? I don't want you to be mad at me. I want you!" 

"You could think about it before you ed everything up."

"It is not just my fau—" 

"—Don't you dare to say it is also my fault!" Baekhyun interrupted me furiously. "You are doing really bad right now, with your apologising!" 

"Let me take you somewhere then," I suggested. "I had mentioned that before I told you about us going out with friends."

He just looked at me confused. "Like a—" 

"—A date..." I said. 

"Just you and me?" 

"I mean, dates are usually just for couples. So yeah me and you,unless you want to go on a double date and also invite your two annoying friends, but in that case I am not going." 

"No, I just want the two of us!" Baekhyun said. 

I smiled. "So you would go?" 

"Yeah, but that means no alcohol and no question I don't feel comfortable with it!" 

"What about wine in a restaurant? Or champagne?" 

"I will drink coke!" he insisted. "Also I want to go to the seaside. I haven't seen an ocean in years so I want to go there!" 

"Seaside?" I asked disappointed. 

"I said what I said." 

"That is boring. Baekhyun, we are in the middle of November and you want to go there? What will you see?" 

"Sea." 

"Dirty salty water." 

"Oh, come on why do you hate it so much?!" Baekhyun got mad. 

"Because it is almost winter, and I can't show off my body when it is cold," I said and smiled as he looked down to check me a bit. 

"Chanyeol, I will break up—" 

"—WE ARE GOING TO THE SEASIDE!!" I said immediately. 

"You fave up quickly," he said surprised. "Deal, but that doesn't mean I am not angry. I am very mad!" 

"You will have to keep that for the next week, because Saturday is the first day we both are actually free. Junmyeon will for sure make me work extra." 

"He better do!" Baekhyun agreed with me immediately. "You really deserve it!" 

I wanted to say that he was being mean, but I decided that it had been enough arguing so I just agreed with him and let him join his friends again. 

For the next few days he kept more distance from me than usually. I totally understood it, but after so long I started missing contact with him a lot. We were training together and I was actually glad that he was focused on it like I had asked him to be, but I still wanted to get some attention when we weren't training. 

On Saturday I waited for him next to my car. I had given him the time for getting ready and I also took a shower and changed my clothes in that time. 

"I was afraid you wouldn't come," I said as he came to me. I pulled him closer in a hug, but he pushed me away. "Still mad?" 

"I didn't let you do it for a week, I can keep it up a bit longer," he told me. 

"Baekhyun, this is supposed to be a date. Not me taking you to the seaside like an older brother!" 

He tensed up a bit as I mentioned that, but quickly turned back to his normal self. "Let's just go." 

He stepped into my car and I went around it to come to a driver's sit. I looked at him before I started driving.

"You can talk to me while I am driving," I told him as we were already far away from the campus. 

"What do you want me to say?" he asked. 

"How was your week? We didn't really speak for a while and it is killing me. Literally! Even when I ordered you to work. No complaining! I prefer when you literally annoy me over ignoring!" 

"Calm down, Chanyeol," Baekhyun said. "The fact that I wanted to be alone for some time, doesn't mean I don't want you."

I looked at him. "So you want me?" 

"I wouldn't be sitting here other way. Chanyeol, sometimes you can be stupid. How old are you? ALSO KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD!" 

I focused on the traffic again. "I won't kill us here," I sighed. "I am a safe driver. I have never been in an accident!" 

"I don't want to be involved in the first one." 

I pressed my lips together to calm down. I hadn't been in the best state for the last days. I was non stop afraid of making Baekhyun disappointed, I was fed up with my work and Junmyeon, so I needed something against my stress. I had been taking pills to calm down, but they had been non stop making me somehow feel sick. 

"You won't be, my Love," I said and looked at him to see his reaction, but he wasn't bothered by it which made me calm a little. "I missed you a lot." 

"I know," Baekhyun looked at me this time. "I can't really say the same, because I was seriously mad at you. However, I like it here now. I told my friends about this night."

I used one of my hands to pass through my hair, while using the other one to drive safely. "Of course you told them. I am not even surprised." 

"There is nothing bad about it. They are just my friends, I tell them everything. In details!" 

"Why can't you tell me everything in details?" I narrowed my eyes. 

Baekhyun groaned in reply. "Well I don't tell them a few things either. Are you satisfied now?!" 

"No," I pulled out of me. 

"I told you: No alcohol and no uncomfortable questions!" 

"What will you jump out of the car if I do it?" 

"That sounds like a good idea!" he threatened me, even though I knew it was a joke. 

"Anyway, Kyungsoo and Jongin decided to bet on our date. That is what I wanted to tell you." he smiled. 

"About what?" I looked at him curiously, but he just replied with an angry look, telling me to focus on the road. "Tell me!" 

"They bet for 60.000won (50$), and I can tell that they both already lost." 

"What is it about?" 

"You don't need to know. I will tell you later."

"That is unfair!" I protested. "Why did you tell me about it if you don't want to explain everything?" 

"It is not important and I wanted you to know that there is something." 

"Byun, this is seriously annoying," I rolled with my eyes. "You better stay quiet for the rest of the way!" 

"Yes, sir!" Baekhyun said jokingly. "I wanted to sleep anyway!" 

I didn't say anything, because he already leaned to the side of my car and closed his eyes. I was focused on a road and from time to time checked, if he was still sleeping. 

After an hour I stopped my car. I looked at Baekhyun and leaned closer to him, because he was still sleeping. "Good morning, Love," I said and kissed his cheek to wake him up. 

He opened his eyes and got shocked as he noticed how close to him I was.

"We are here," I said and moved away from him.

"Already?" 

I stepped out of the car. "Yeah." 

Baekhyun did the same and looked around confused. "I don't see the ocean," he said.

"That is true," I smiled. 

"Chanyeol, you really stuck at getting me to the right place! I thought we had a deal!" 

"Oceans are boring. I told you that. I will take you there in summer. I really didn't like that idea of yours, so I decided to bring you here," I said and locked my car, before stepping next to him. 

"What is this?" he asked and pointed at the building in front of us. 

"Can you read?" I asked. "It says right there. Read it out loud!" 

"Chanyeol, it says that this is a museum," He looked at me unimpressed with his mouth slightly opened. 

"Yeah!!" I said and walked further to the entrance right away. 

"A museum!" 

"Yeah, that is some kind of a building in which objects of historical, scientific, artistic, or cultural interest are exhibited and stored." I told him the definition of it. 

"Chanyeol, are you kidding me? You want to take me to museum? Let me say something, trainings are boring, classes are even more boring, I don't even want to mention how boring general Kim's speeches are, but museum is top all of this together!" 

"It is not just a museum. It is actually art museum, but there is an exhibition about something else here. I want you to see it," I said and started walking backwards towards the entrance. "Also there is a nice lake in the city, which looks much more interesting and romantic than seaside. We can go for a walk around it after this."

"I can't believe I am doing that," he cried out. 

"Come on follow me. It won't kill you!" 

He rolled with his eyes and ran to me. I put my hand over his shoulders and pulled him closer as he came right next to me. "I am already dying," he told me, but I completely ignored it. 

"Remember your words right now, because in just some minutes you will want to take them back." 

"Never!" he insisted. 

"I should probably record that, just in case you will try denying that later," I joked. 

We entered the museum and I paid for it. As soon as we entered there were different kinds of art works around. Everything was in different colours, making the place look artistic. 

There weren't many people around, and I liked that, because of a quiet atmosphere around. 

I suddenly felt how Baekhyun leaned to my shoulder with his head.

"What are you doing?" I asked. 

"Don't you see?" he asked. "I am sleeping. Your shoulders are big and wide that is why I like resting on them. And it if ing boring here." 

"Get off me," I pushed his head away. "Don't worry we won't be walking and watching this, however, it would be nice as well. You have to appreciate the art and the artist. Their inspiration, feelings that are hidden in the art. I for example could write a song for you and give all of me in it, my love all the feelings I feel when you are with me. I could do that iand it will be my art, you would be my inspiration. And that is what makes art beautiful in my opinion."

"I stopped listening—" 

"—I will kill you for this!" I said. "And this isn't our goal for tonight anyway." 

"You mean your goal. I don't even want to be here." 

"Our," I insisted. "You will see the second floor!" 

"I am prepared on a disappointment. Chanyeol, do you know that you were supposed to somehow apologise to me with this? You aren't doing well! I guess I will have to ignore you for another week!" 

I rolled with my eyes and just led him after me. 

We came to the second floor where was an exhibition based on the space, universe and its exploration. The place was quite dark, filled with different kinds of pictures and equipment used for astronomy, explanations and history about it. 

I heard how Baekhyun gasped. He walked further away from me to see more of that part of the exhibition. 

"Okay, I actually like this," he said and I walked closer to him. 

"That is just the first part," I laughed. "I told you. You should just trust me I will do what is the best for you. And me. I think of myself a lot, because my mood would be down if I just took you to the seaside."

"This is actually interesting. But I still prefer just looking at stars at night." 

I thought about it and I was sure I could fulfil that wish as well. I just nodded and decided to stay quiet. 

Baekhyun was walking around to see everything exhibited there, but I wanted to take him in another room. "Baekhyun, my love, would you come somewhere with me?" I asked him. 

He turned around and focused on me. "Where?" 

"Don't ask too much," I smiled and pulled him away. "There is something, and I know you will love it." 

I pulled him to the end of a place and told him to close his eyes. He didn't want to do it at first, but I insisted and he decided to do as I said. 

I warped my hand around his hip and used the other one to hold his hand. I led him into a smaller place and blocked the light that was still coming in it. I told him to open his eyes. 

"Chanyeol, this—" his voice cracked as he tried to speak. We were in a small room surrounded by mirrors. There were small lights around us, making the place combined with darkness and mirrors look like we were standing in the middle of an endless universe. 

"What do you think?" I whispered and gently tocvhed his cheek and passed over it with my fingers. 

"It looks like the universe," he gasped. It really looked like that. I knew that he liked looking into stars and this seemed to be the best place to show him something which shines like stars. "There are countless of lights around." 

"Right," I said and we are standing right in the middle. I felt how he passed up over my body and warped his hands around my neck. 

"It is beautiful. How did you know about it?" 

I smiled as he asked me that. "My father brought me here years ago. Before I even started with my trainings at the campus." I explained. "I wasn't interested in it at that time, and I just came because that was one of the ways I could spent more time with my father. He has always been my idol. The main reason why I am military major right now. He brought me here and told me that there are thousands of stars in this world, and that I should always be strong to shine brighter than others. I don't think I am doing well here," I laughed awkwardly. 

"I think you are," Baekhyun told me. 

"I am trying, but there are too many things that make me bad. I am not that strong as I seem to be." 

"Where is your father now?" he asked me. 

I made a step and warped my hands around his waist. "I haven't seen him in a while," I said. "I don't depend on him anymore. I am making my own future and I want to share it with you." I pulled him closer and slowly leaned down to him. I came right next to his lips, but didn't really touch him. His warm breath was making me feel happy and it was enough in that moment. "Shall we go around and check some other things as well?" I asked him and he agreed to it. 

We stayed at the museum for an hour or two more. I was glad Baekhyun really got interested into it after I had shown him how many different things there were to see. He even decided to look other exhibitions, which really made me happy. 

After that I took him to the city. It was eight in the evening and the sun was already down. There really was a lake near the museum. We were walking right next to the water for some time, I was holding him close next to myself to make him feel safe with me. There was a complete silence, which was from time to time interrupted by one of us asking or commenting something. 

"Are you hungry?" I asked him. It was already late and the time for dinner. 

He leaned to my shoulder with his head and sighed. "Yeah." 

"I see a nice restaurant in front of us. Shall we go?" 

He nodded and we went for it. 

We got a nice table for two further away from other people who could have bothered us. There was a nice view on the lake and night sky above us. I offered Baekhyun his seat and then sat on the other side. The place was nice and comfortable. I liked that the restaurant had a very romantic vibe, which was exactly what I wanted and needed at that moment. 

"Did you know that this place is so romantic?" He asked me. "You weren't planning on it, were you?" 

"Not really," I confessed. "However, I never even thought about taking you to the seaside at all. It wasn't even an option, so I used my free time this week for thinking what would be the best place for us. I remembered that you like the space and all that, so I thought you would like it."

"You know me better than I thought you would," Baekhyun passed through his hair. "Thank you.... For everything."

"That is just the begging," I smirked at him. "I can be a very romantic person, you just need to give me a chance and I will make you feel like the biggest, the most expensiveand the most valuable treasure in the world!" 

He smiled and I saw him blushing. "Chanyeol, you should stop making me feel that way." 

"Like what?" I looked at him teasingly. 

He bit his lip and looked at me with confidence. "When you talk to me like that I feel like I am about to heat up." 

"You should get used on it," I leaned closer to him and winked at him. "I am hot! ...Also, I am sorry for last week," I told him. "I don't want anything like that part us. Never. I just want you. Just you." 

"I am also sorry," he looked down. "I really can't do it." 

"Let's forget about it now," I immediately ended the topic, because I could sense that Baekhyun didn't want to talk about it at all. "We should talk about other things. I want to know more about you and I guess you have questions for me as well."

"Have you ever taken anybody else to a place like that?" he asked me. 

"Like a date?" I asked. 

"Well yeah," I confessed. "I told you I used to have a girlfriend.... That is not important anymore. After that I mainly focused on trainings, so dating wasn't really an option and I wasn't ready for new relationship efter everything-" my voice cracked. "You know what I mean?" 

"Yeah, I do. You don't need to talk about it if you don't want," Baekhyun said and he knew how I felt about this, even though he didn't really know what I had been Through. He had lived in even worse situation. "Let me ask something else... What is your favourite movie?" 

"Marvel movies," I said immediately. 

"Damn, I could have guessed that. It is so obvious." 

I laughed. "It was until you messed and blew everything up. What about you?" 

"Movies?" he asked. "I watch just anything, but I don't have any favourites." 

"We should take one night and go out for a movie one night. That would be nice, but I am not sure what would be better... I somehow want to watch something romantic, because of you, but I am more for action." 

"We will talk about that later, I think we should order now." 

When the waiter came we both ordered. Baekhyun insisted on eating the same as me, so I did my best to choose a special meal. When I ordered the floor, I decided to order some wine for myself, meanwhile Baekhyun ordered coke, like he had told me he would have. 

"You are really destroying all the romantic part with that coke," I said as I watched him drink a sip of it. 

"Your fault," Baekhyun accused me. 

"Sure it is, it is always my fault!" I leaned back on the chair and crossed my hands. "It hurts, Baek."

"Chanyeol, you should get used on it." 

I nodded and decided to change the topic. "You know, I noticed that you call your friend Kyungsoo as ​​​​​​Soo​​​​​​... Why does he have a cute nickname and not me?" 

He laughed and covered his face. "Jongin started calling him like that more often and I just got used on it. That is why I also call him like that and it is shorter. I didn't really think you wanted to have any nickname." 

"At least call me Chan​​​​​," I suggested. "I think you have done that a couple of times. It makes me feel like you are really close to me." 

"I am close to you." 

"No you are sitting on the opposite side of this table," I . "I can barely reach to you."

"Just hold my hand," Baekhyun put his hand in mine. "This table isn't even big!" 

I gently rubbed the side of his hand and saw how he bit his lip as I did it. "I don't want much," I whispered. "I just want you by myself. I will do my best to make you feel good with me."

Baekhyun smiled and nodded. "I think our food is coming..." 

He was right, the waiter put the plates in front of us and I asked for the recipe. I kept on talking with Baekhyun about the tings that interested both of us, about his improvement and about things that had happened to us, when we weren't together. I liked that kind of talks with him. It was making me feel like he really trusted me, even though there were things he was successfully keeping a secret. 

After that I drove us back to the campus. He had fallen asleep in the car again, so I gently shook him to pull him out of his dreams. "You should hop out of the car," I told him and he nodded. "Are you tired?" 

"Not really," he closed the door of my car and that was when I acted. 

I came to him immediately and warped my hands around his waist, pulling him closer to me. I leaned down in a kiss and tasted that addictive feeling of warmth and sweetness, which I couldn't feel for almost a week. I missed it so much, more than anything. I parted my lips and his started moving with mine, enjoying the moment just for us two. 

Baekhyun was the one to pull back this time. "We probably should go now," he breathed out. 

I pressed my lips together and looked up up to the sky, because I didn't want this moment to be end of our night.

"Wouldn't you stay here with me a bit more?" I asked him. 

"It is cold here," he mentioned. 

"Didn't you say that you heat up when I tease and kiss you." 

"Well that stops when you stop," 

I kissed him again. A bit more passionately that time. "Then I should just kiss you like that forever," I sighed into our kiss. 

"Or maybe you should take me inside?" he moved away from me and rised his eyebrow. "I want to see my room again." 

I clenched my teeth together as he mentioned his room. "W- would you come with me for a moment... I have something to show you," I said and I could feel my voice shaking. 

Baekhyun looked at me surprised. "What?" 

"You will see." I said and walked to the campus. He was right next to me and I was glad when he actually followed me up to my room. 

"How did you like it?" I asked as we were in front of my room to end the silence between us. 

"I loved it," he said excitingly as we both entered. "It couldn't be better, we should repeat it once more." 

I closed the door and looked at him seriously. I slowly walked to him and hugged him from the back. I leaned down and kissed his neck a few times. 

"C-chanyeol?" he asked and I could sense that he liked the feeling of gentle pleasure as I came in contact with his skin like that. 

"You said it couldn't be better," I breathed out. "I can make it better, right here and right now," I said, using a serious tune. 

"What?" 

I acted right away. I turned him around, warped my hands around him and pushed him, so his back hit the wall behind him. We both were looking at each other focused. His heart was beating fast, like he was somehow scared of what was about to follow.

"Don't be afraid," I whispered. 

"Chanyeol, what are you—" 

I moved so close that I could feel his warm breath on my lips. "—Don't ask too much," I whispered and kissed him gently. I put my hands on his neck and kissed him more, deepened the kisses, his soft lips, entred his mouth and tasted every inch of him with my tongue. His lips were moving with mine. I liked how much he was into this, so I didn't stop. We both were slowly getting out of breath, and I felt my heart going crazy because of the contact.

His hands passed down over my chest to my waist, around my back and I suddenly felt how his fingers came to a contact with my skin. His hand slowly slipped under my shirt, feeling my skin under it. I silently groaned because of his fingers passing over my back and I pulled away in that moment. 

"I can make it easier for you, Love," I whispered and made a step away to get enough place to pull the shirt over my head. I dropped it to the ground and stepped back to him. 

His eyes were widely opened and fixed on me. "I don't think that was necessary—" he said and I noticed how his voice was slightly skaking. 

"—Then you should stop teasing me like that next time," I smirked. "Don't touch me like that unless you want to touch the rest of me." 

Baekhyun swallowed and closed his eyes. "I didn't really—" 

"—Should I put it back on?" I and stepped a bit away. 

"No!" he immediately pulled me back. He first just focused on my eyes and then moved his look down on my body. "Chanyeol, you are..." he didn't finish his sentence. 

"What?" I asked and gently passed over his cheek with the back of my hand, then put my thumb on his lips, waiting for his answer. I moved my finger a bit, which made him breath out a silent gasp. "Tell me," I begged for his answer. "Or maybe you can show me..." 

He bit his lower lip and pulled me down in a kiss again, stepping on his toes to reach me. His hands passed over my shoulders, down to my chest and over my abs, feeling every single inch of my body. His fingers were gentle and rough at the same time, showing me how much he actually wanted me. 

I put my hands on his hips and led him away from the wall closer to my bed. I interrupted our kiss and gently pushed him down, and placed myself over him. 

"Chan—" He tried to speak my name but I interrupted him with locking our lips again. I tasted him more and wanted more. 

I left Baekyhun's lips, kissed his cheek a few times and then went on to his ear. Then I traveled lower to his jaw and placed kisses there. I his soft skin before I on it. At first I did everything carefuly, because I wanted to see to see his reaction and as he didn't complain, I continued to do it to the point when he quietly moaned my name out. 

"You like that?" I whispered, and pushed myself a bit up to look into his eyes, which were almost closed because of the pleasure my lips were giving to him. 

"Don't stop, Chanyeol," He told me. I really liked his response, I didn't want to stop and hearing that he wanted me to continue made me feel even better. 

I smiled and kissed his neck again. I his soft and sweet skin, and gently stucked on it, until it was covered in red marks, full of my love bites.

"Baekhyun, your skin is so sensitive," I said, but didn't stop. I travelled to the other side of Baekhyun's neck and marked him there as well, making him moan again.

"I know," he managed to pull out of himself as I was kissing him like that. He was breathing deeply, with his eyes tightly closed. 

I went lower to his collarbone and placed more kisses over him. Marking him there as well. As I was satisfied with it, I went back up and kissed his lips again. I liked how I didn't even do a lot and he was already a mess. I wanted so much more. 

Baekhyun got shocked as I traveled down with my hand until I was at the edge of his shirt. He quickly moved his hand, grabbing mine to prevent me from doing anything more. 

"Can I?" I quietly asked him for a permission. I didn't want to force him in anything, but I really wanted to get closer with him. 

Baekhyun hesitated.

"Come on, Love," I said and gave him a short kiss on his lips. "I love you. You know that?" 

"You repeat it like every day!" 

"I love—" 

"—ssh!" He pit his finger over my lips. "You will make me want, it if you say it again!" 

"Byun Baekhyun, my love, I love you!" 

He closed his eyes and clenched his teeth. 

"Please, Baekhyun," I begged. 

He still hesitied at first, but then agreed to it. He just lightly nodded, which was enough for me. 

I smiled and kissed him again. At first I just rubbed his skin under the shirt, but then slowly took it over his head and revealed him. He shivered at the contact of the cold air, and even more as I ran my finers over his white and smooth skin.

Baekhyun's body wasn't built like mine. However, I didnt expect him to look that strong — maybe his oversized shirts just made him look smaller. His body was very skinny and I liked it a lot. I rubbed his flat belly and then leaned in, kissing his chest. Baekhyun moved a bit, gasped and let out a sweet moan. His hands slipped on my hair, holding and almost pulling them them as I started to on his chest too. I and tasted him, enjoying the quiet moans that slipped from the smaller one. 

"You are beautiful," I said and pushed myself a bit up to take a better look at him. "You are so beautiful!" I said again and kissed him passionately. He returned me the kiss, my lover lip and released a silent gasp as we kissed like that.

His hands traveled over my shoulders to my chest, gently passing over my muscles.

I traveled lover again and he pushed his fingers into my hair as I left his chest and lied kisses on his stomach. 

"C-Chan-" Baekhyun moaned my name at the sudden contact with my lips. Baekhyun tensed a bit as I was kissing him like that. I left his stomach. I went back up and placed a kiss on his lips, making him relaxed again. 

I was gently passing over his exposed body with my fingertips, making him gasp while kissing. I then traveled with my hand lover over hips to his thighs. I moved between his legs and in that moment he completely pulled back. 

"Ch-Chanyeol. Don't—" He spoke and I could hear that he was out of his breath. 

"Baekhyun, you can relax with me, I am not going to do anything bad. You just have to trust—" 

"—I do trust you, but there is something." 

"You don't want to?" I asked a little disappointed. I really hoped we could go for it tonight. He was giving me the feeling like he also wanted it. 

"—It is not that. I do want it, I want you more than anybody or anything else on this world, but..." Baekhyun looked at me and I could see a doubt in his eyes. 

"But what?" 

"That bet," Baekhyun sighed and closed his eyes. 

"Which bet?" I asked confused. 

"Kyungsoo and Jongin," he explained and I remembered the time he had told me about it. 

I got angry as he told me about it. "What exactly is it about?" 

"Before or after midnight," he said. "Kyungsoo is sure I will be screaming your name out loud before midnight, meanwhile Jongin is for after." 

"You were already my name out, so it is okay, I said. 

"You know that it is not meant on that way," he looked at me seriously. 

I thought about it a little. I had just gotten another reason to hate them. I looked to my hand watch and smiled. "Which of them do you like more?" I asked.

"What?" he widened his eyes. 

"There is twenty more minutes left until midnight," I smirked. "If you want your Soo to win, then I should hurry up a bit. I can do it fast. But I should warn you, because that option would probably hurt more, well it obviously would, because I should go faster and use more force. You wouldn't really get the time to get used on it and really enjoy everything, but the pleasure would be there. Meanwhile Kim's option, which I like more, could be slower and I would actually get the time to make you feel good and special. I want us both to enjoy this. It also depends on whether you have done that before or is it your first time."

"Were you just explaining me the options how you are about to—" 

"—Exactly!" I said before he could finish the sentence. "I can do anything," I said and kissed him again. I didn't want to give up so fast. I wanted and needed him. I passed over his revealed body and hoped he would let me go for it, but his hand stopped me again. 

"Chanyeol, I really want you," 

"Yeah, you see, so there is no problem!" I insisted before he could tell me again why he didn't want it. 

"Not now," he said. "I really loved today's night and I know you want it. But I think we both should be ready for it and I am not." 

"Baekhyun, we had a wonderful time together. It was the best night of my life, but there is so much more that could make it even more perfect. I can really turn it in the best night ever." I leaned down and kissed his neck again. "Just give me a chance." I begged him as I gently passed over his neck with my lips. I loved the marks I left on him, but it wasn't enough for me. 

"I am sorry," he said. 

I clenched my lips together and looked at him. "So that is it?" I asked. I didn't want to look disappointed, but I was. 

"I told you the reason." 

"That stupid bet?" I was losing my patience. "Baekhyun, you can lie to them, say that nothing happened. Just ignore it!"

"They would know..." he said and tried to move away from me to leave my bed. 

"Wow, where do you think you are going?" I asked and pulled him back, tightly warped my hands around him, so he couldn't move away anymore. 

"I want to sleep," he said. 

I kissed him quickly. "You can sleep here," I told him. "At least that, if not anything else... It is completely harmless, we had slept together even before we were together so it is okay."

"Okay," He agreed and I was glad that I would at least get his presence. I released him again. We got ready to sleep and then I and led on my back, both still shirtless. He moved onto his side and leaned to my chest with his head. I pulled him closer and covered us both with a blanked. He was gently passing over my body with his fingers, which actually made me feel good, so I did the same until I noticed that he fell asleep. 

"Sweet dreams," I whispered and kissed his hair, before sleeping. 

 


 

I slept well, but the morning wasn't like I thought it would be. 

"PARK CHANYEOL! TO THE BATHROOM, NOW!" 

 

 

 

It took more time to be uploaded again, but its much longer chapter! Hope you enjoy it!

One of the authors, me, Half.alive.exol (the one that makes up the story) is free already! The fanfiction is written just gotta be uploaded now! Wait for it!

Hmmm... Spoilers?... The drama didn't even start yet! It will get more exciting, tense, interesting! Waaah I can't wait for you, my Readers to read it! 

What do you think of the chapter? A bit dirty here, heh? 

Do you think Baekhyun and Chanyeol sould trust each other more? Is it a big problem that they don't speak up?

What do you think of KaiSoo? Crazy, I say!

Tell me in comments! Subscribe and upvote the story!