She left...

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

"We're home!!" Yesung shout when they reach the apartment late at night. The apartment was dark. Heechul open the light and scan the place.

"~~~~~~?" Ryeowook called out.

"Is she out or something" Heechul said. Ryeowook went to your bedroom.

"~~~~~~-ah" He called out. He went to the bathroom and stick his ear on the door. Then he open it. Nobody is in there. He look at the sink. All your beauties products are gone. He narrowed his eyebrows and went out from the bathroom. He look at you closet.... all your clothes.... are gone.

"HYUNGS!!" He shout. Heechul and Yesung rush out to your bedroom. 

"What? What happen?" Yesung ask. Ryeowook sit on your bed.

"She's.... gone..." Ryeowook said. Yesung and Heechul eyes widened.

"WHAT??!!" They shout. Ryeowook buried his face in his hands. Heechul look at the table beside your bed. There's a note on the table. 

"Hey guys..." Heechul said and take the note. Yesung and Ryeowook went to him and start reading your note

Annyeong oppas.... 

Here I am writing a note to you three..

I wanted to say thank you for taking care of me.

I'm sorry I got to leave like this.

But I don't want to disturb you guys at you job.

So... I'm going now. Don't worry I live with appa and umma now.

Take care oppas.....<3

"She left.... but why?" Heechul ask himself.

"It must be because of the... controversies." Yesung said slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kikwang hasn't met you for days and he missed you so much. He thought of meeting you so he went to your brothers apartment. He ring the door bell couple of time before Ryeowook open the door. Ryeowook look a little bit messed.

"Annyeong sunbae" Kikwang bowed.

"Oh.... Kikwang" Ryeowook said.

"Is ~~~~~~ home?" Kikwang ask. Ryeowook look at Heechul and Yesung and they nodded.

"You might want to come in first." Ryeowook said. Kikwang was confused but he go in anyway. He sit on the couch. Ryeowook sit beside him while Heechul and Yesung sit opposite of them.

"Kikwang..." Heechul called and look at Kikwang.

"Neh sunbaenim?" Kikwang answered. They look really serious that Kikwang started to feel nervous.

"She left...." Heechul continue..

"What?" Kikwang said calmly.

"~~~~~-ah.... she left..." Yesung said this time and Kikwang eyes widened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(2 Years later)

You were at your room flipping through magazines. You are now at the US. You appa business is doing great. He is the most richest guy in Korea now. After you left you never go back to Korea. You never keep in touch with Beast anymore. Your oppas know where you are but you wanted them to keep it a secret from everybody. Suddenly you heard a loud Korean songs from the living room and the voice sound so familiar to your ears.

You went downstairs and went to the living room. You saw one of your maid sitting on the couch while watching Music Bank.

"Let's give a loud cheer to Beast!!" The MC said and showed 6 of the members on stage.

"Beast?" You ask to yourself. Your maid noticed you and quickly stood up.

"Miss ~~~~~~. I'm so sorry" The maid bowed countless time.

"It's okay. Go back to your work" You said absentmindedly. The maid bowed once again and leave. You stand there watching Beast perform. You eyes begin to welled up when you look at Kikwang. You had missed him so much. But you don't want bad things to happened again to him and the other members. So you remain quiet and didn't contact them at all.

Tears streaming down from your cheeks and you cupped your mouth from loud sobbing.

"Kikwang oppa...." You whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END....

I just had to end this quickly because I ran out of idea. And school have been stressing me out. THANK YOU ALL FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING... Hope to see you all again. BYE~~

Do you guys want a sequel? <<<<< if you can see this... your eyes sight are good