Leave

I Fell In Love With My Coordi

You wake up in the morning with eye bag under you eyes. You sigh and wash your face. You brush your teeth and take a bath after that you went out and wear this. 

You went downstairs to make breakfast. But you stop on your track when you saw the dining table already full of foods. Ryeowook came out from the kitchen while drying his hands with a napkin. He saw you.

"~~~~~~-ah. Come eat" Ryeowook said. You walk to the dining table and look at the foods.

"Did you made this oppa?" You ask. Ryeowook nodded.

"Yah! We made this together. Don't get all the praise to yourself" Heechul said and came out from the kitchen with a soup. Yesung followed behind holding bowls. They sit on the chairs while you still standing.

"Why are you standing. Sit and eat" Yesung said and pulled a chair for you. You sit on it and Heechul start pouring soup into your bowl.

"Taste it. This one I made it myself." Heechul said and smile. You look at the soup then look at them. They waited for you to taste it. You smile and took a sip.

"How is it?" Heechul ask.

"It's delicious oppa!" You said and held two thumbs up.

"Yes! I knew I got the skill" Heechul said and pump his fist on the air.

"Please.... you learn to make it from the recipe book" Yesung smile.

"Yah! Don't tell..." Heechul whispered. You chuckle and begin to eat more.

'I guess they do changed...' You thought to yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the breakfast you offered to clean up the dishes. They won't let you at first but when you said that they will be late for work. They look at each other and scrambled off to the door. They shout goodbye to you before they left. After washing the dishes you went to the living room and sit on the couch. Suddenly your phone ring. You pick it up.

"Yoboseyo?"

"~~~~~-ah!!" A voice said on the other line.

"Umma?"

"Neh... how are you doing dear?" Your mom ask. A small smile form on your lips.

"I'm fine. You?" 

"I'm great. Why you sound so weak? Are you sick?"

"Ani... I just woke up. That's why" You lied.

"Oh... Anyway... I wanted to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Your appa and I are living in the states now." Your mom said cheerfully. Your eyes widened.

"Waeyo?"

"Because.. your appa business is growing. That's why we here"

"That's mean I can't visit you anymore." You pouted. Your mom chuckle on the other line.

"Of course you can dear. You can live with us if you want to."

"Really?"

"Neh... oh I got to go. Got a meeting. I'll text you the address. You can come here anytime."

"Neh umma."

"I talk to you later. Bye dear... love you.

"Bye umma. Love you too." You said and she hung up. A couple of minutes later. You phone buzzed and your mom send you a text with the address. Suddenly your phone ring again. You pick it up

"Yoboseyo?"

"~~~~~-ah. It's me Heerin unnie"

"Oh... Heerin unnie. What is it?" You ask.

"Umm... can you some to the Beast press conference?"

"Waeyo?"

"The president wanted to meet you"

"Why" 

"I don't know"

"Okay. I'll come."

"See you at Cube building"

"Neh unnie." You said and hung up. You sigh again and went upstairs to change clothes

You take a taxi to go to Cube building. When you arrived you saw many reporters and fan girls. You put on your shade and lowered your head then you went to the back door. Heerin was waiting for you at the front desk. When she saw you she ran towards you and hug you. You didn't respond to her hug. She let go and look at you.

"~~~~~-ah..." Heerin called your name warily.

"I'm fine unnie. Where should I meet him?"

"Mr. Seungsung want to meet you at his office" Heerin said. You nodded weakly and walk to his office without letting Heerin said another word. You went to his office and knock on the door. You heard his voice to come in. You went inside and sit on the chair.

"Do you know why I called you here?" He ask. You shook your head.

"No sir"

"Beast is now not in a good condition. Reporters and fan girls always follow them around. Asking them about this. It's a good thing that they still doesn't know who you are." He explained. You just stay quiet and look down.

"My point is.... before they know about you. I think you should leave."

"What?"

"Leave... I heard that your parents live somewhere at Japan. Maybe you should stay with them." His expression was serious. You think hard about it and smile a little.

"Okay... I'll go..." You said and walk out from the room. Tears fell down from your eyes and you start walking out from the Cube building.