They Are Bullies.

Whimsical Chaos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
They Are Bullies.

 

 

It was an uneventful Wednesday morning and Chanyeol was happily munching on a chocolate muffin while sipping on a cup of coffee when the peace was suddenly disrupted by a sharp whistle that cut through the walls.

 

“Someone stop her!” Kyungsoo’s yell of desperation could be heard from outside. “Even the dogs from the other block are complaining!”

 

Gulping the remainder of his coffee all in one go, Chanyeol grabbed his coat and bag before dashing out of the flat, refusing to be at the mercy of Jiwoo’s whistling. Sehun and Kyungsoo were already outside waiting for him, and the trio jumped into the lift the moment it reached their floor.

 

“Is this her revenge because we made so much fun of her inability to whistle?” Chanyeol whined. “It’s pure torture.”

 

“It’s probably her payback for us walking into them,” Kyungsoo sniggered, giving Sehun a side glance.

 

Sehun felt his ears glowing. The moment the lift reached the ground floor, he dashed out and legged it towards the car, refusing to listen to their conversation.

 

“There’s no escaping us!” Chanyeol hollered after the young male. “We know where you live and where you work!”

 

・・・

 

“Sehunnie~”

 

The person in question froze, his eyes widening at the sound of Chanyeol’s voice calling out his name. He was using the distinctive Park teasing tone that never meant good, thus Sehun braced himself for more taunting from the older male. To his relief though, once Chanyeol threw his arm around Sehun’s shoulder, his other arm was firmly pointing towards the direction of the infirmary.

 

“Let’s go annoy Kyungsoo.”

 

Sehun raised an eyebrow, but let the male guide him towards the infirmary nonetheless. He never quite understood why Chanyeol insisted on stepping all over Kyungsoo’s toes when he knew that he could never win against Kyungsoo in a fight — whether physical or verbal. The only explanation was that violence was their love language really. Whatever the reason was though, if Sehun could get out of being taunted then he would be more than happy to throw Kyungsoo under the bus.

 

“By the way,” Chanyeol mumbled. “Even in school I can hear Jiwoo’s whistling ringing in my ears.”

 

“I think you’re just being paranoid.” Sehun chuckled, however he came to a halt when he caught wind of the familiar whistling sound.

 

The two males stopped walking and stared at each other wide eyed. Had they been exposed to Jiwoo’s incessant whistling so much that it was now even haunting them on the school grounds? Without exchanging another word, Sehun and Chanyeol pushed their hands against their ears and picked up their pace, hoping that the presence of Kyungsoo’s murderous glare will be enough to chase away the whistling ghost that was following them.

 

Little did they know, Jiwoo was actually whistling while waltzing through the school premises, and was just around the corner from them before they had ran off. She too was on her way to pay Kyungsoo a visit, though her journey was delayed by the sudden appearance of Hendery.

 

“Hey.” Hendery tapped Jiwoo’s shoulders, getting her attention. “You’re making really weird sounds.”

 

“That’s my whistling you mean person.” Jiwoo frowned.

 

“It’s so sharp it could become a weapon,” Hendery joked. “Pretty sure the windows are going to break if you keep whistling.”

 

“Then you better not anger me.” Jiwoo sharpened her eyes towards the young male while pointing a threatening finger towards him.

 

“I wouldn’t dare.” Hendery raised his hands in the air.

 

“Good boy,” Jiwoo quipped,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter