Insufferable Gremlin.

Whimsical Chaos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Insufferable Gremlin.

 

 

“Please remember this equation,” Sehun stated while underlining the said equation.

 

Turning around to face his class, he bit the inside of his cheeks as his eyes zoned in on one specific student who had been actively scribbling in his notebook. Sehun was pretty certain though that he was not taking notes.

 

“Hendery Huang, have you got the answer for question number 7?”

 

Snapping his head up and staring wide-eyed at Sehun, Hendery batted his eyelashes at him while throwing in a lop-sided grin in an attempt to charm his way out of the situation. After all he had not been paying any attention and had no idea what question number 7 even was.

 

“Please pay attention,” Sehun warned the young student, his tone firm. “I know it’s just the first week of class, but you are final year students, so every day matters.”

 

Facing the white board again, Sehun let out a silent yawn himself as he felt the strain from a lack of sleep. He had been arriving to school extra early — waking up one hour earlier than necessary — so that he could avoid having to squeeze in the bus during the rush hour and it was taking a slight toll on his body. Glancing at his watch, Sehun cheered in his mind as it was soon going to be lunch time and as on queue, the bell rang.

 

“That’s it for today. Class dismissed.”

 

Within seconds, the classroom emptied out, with Hendery being one of the first students to jolt out of the room. Gathering his stuff, Sehun headed towards the teacher’s office to drop off his things before deciding to have lunch outside once he saw how good the weather was. Thus, dropping by the cafeteria to buy a simple sandwich, Sehun then strolled along the main courtyard, biting his sandwich as he enjoyed the noon sun grazing his skin.

 

He came to a halt however when a familiar girl crossed his path, her hands holding a large tupperware box and again no school uniform in sight.

 

“Student, is there a reason why you are not wearing your uniform again?” Sehun frowned at the girl, ready to drag her along to the headmaster’s office.

 

“If it isn’t Prof Oh,” the girl quipped, tilting her head to the side as she smiled softly. “There is a very good reason actually. I graduated from here just over half a decade ago.”

 

“Wait what?” Not expecting that answer, Sehun’s jaws dropped. “No way…”

 

Taking a step back and giving the girl a once over, Sehun realised that she did indeed look more mature than a high school student, especially now that she was wearing her normal clothing and had light make up on.

 

“Seriously?” Sehun was still in disbelief. “But why were you wearing the gym clothes then?”

 

“Accidentally got my clothes wet,” Jiwoo replied as she started walking again.

 

On instinct, Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter