Intern V

The Intern

Mina frowned as she checked her watch, "When is he coming?" Sujeong handed her small fan to Mina who instantly became less tense once she was a bit cooler. 

"I think he's been held up at practice. His building is a bit far from here you know."

Yujin shook her hand that was fanning with and groaned, "I'm going to smell disgusting by the time we get there.  It's hooot." 

Sujeong checked her phone and sighed as she saw no new messages. "He'll be here for sure."

Just before they were going to go back into the building an expensive car pulled up. Taehyung bowed deeply, "I'm sorry! Our practice went way overtime." 

Sujeong shook her head and handed him her bag, "It's okay." He hugged her quickly before walking up to her friends, "I can put your bags in the back of you want." Yujin nodded and handed him it immediately but Mina stared him down for a while before handing it to him. 

He put them into the back trunk then opened the doors for them. 

~~~

"So these are my two best friends. Mina and Yujin." 

Taehyung glanced at them through the rearview mirror and his eyes lit up from behind his glasses. He had a black mask on and a beret so you couldn't really see his facial features.

Mina leaned forward, "But you haven't told us his name yet. " 

"You'll know when you see him. He has this bad habit of introducing himself as though he's on a broadcast."

He sighed, "It's an occupational hazard." 

Sujeong nodded, "Yeah okay. Whatever you say."

He ignored her sassy tone and looked at her friends, "So what are your majors?"

"Psychology," Yujin replied.

"Investigative Journalism," Mina said.  

His eyebrows raised when he heard Mina's response. "That's very interesting and scary to hear."

Mina laughed, "Don't worry, I signed a binding contract. Sujeong trusts you so why can't I?"

"That's actually really nice."

"But never forget my major."

Taehyung nodded and glanced at Sujeong for help,  but she was putting lipstick on in the mirror. She looked over at him, "What?" 

He sighed and instead focused on driving. 

"...BTS."

"What?"

Yujin repeated herself, "Have you ever met BTS?" 

Taehyung nodded, "Technically yes. We work together." Mina nodded, "One of the most private idols. I wonder if they ever covered anything up."

"Mina that's not nice." 

Mina shrugged, "It's true. But based on their personalities they don't seem to be earth shattering. Probably just covering up relationships and stuff." 

"I wonder what idols mental state are like sometimes. I'm pretty sure their brains are forced to be wired differently than ours. I really think BTS are one of the few that have freedom and privacy but also really get to do what they want."

Taehyung looked at them in the mirror, "What do you think of BTS."

Yujin clasped her hands together, "I think they're cool. Suga is my favorite." "Really?" 

"I could talk about him all day."

Mina hit her, "What if he's a BTS member?" 

Yujin laughed, "Yeah right," she frowned, "Sujeong?" 

Mina replied, "So what if he is. I don't really care much for them." 

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, "Why?" 

"Idol groups aren't really my thing. I do like their songs, but I prefer to keep to myself." 

Sujeong nodded, "Just say you like alternative music." 

Taehyung nodded and kept that in mind, "We're here!"

~~~

"Sujeong who is your boyfriend," Yujin asked as he stepped out. Sujeong flipped through the menu and sighed, "He's coming back in soon." 

The door opened and they both gasped as Taehyung ran in and smiled at them both. He waved at them before doing the signature introduction, "2, 3 Bang Tan. I'm BTS V, but you can call me Taehyung! Nice to meet you."

Mina slapped Yujin's arm as she began to freak out. "Yah! Are you seeing what I'm seeing," she turned to Sujeong, "Are you serious?"

Yujin squeaked as he walked over and shook her hand softly, "Hi." 

Mina eyes opened widely as she shook his hand, "Oh my gosh."

He sat across the table next to Sujeong and held her hand on the table. She smiled softly before raising her hand to his face, "Guys this is my boyfriend Taehyung." 

They just stared at them in shock and Sujeong sighed, "I think you broke them." 

Mina swatted Sujeong quickly, "How could you hide this from us for seven months?" 

"Ow. I couldn't tell you." 

Yujin hid her cheeks before squealing and pulling them away from her face, "Oh I might ruin my makeup!" She wiped her hands off before glancing at him, "He's handsome in person." 

He smiled, "Thank you." Yujin put her hand on her heart, "Look away. My heart belongs to Yoongi!"

"My heart belongs to Sujeong." 

Yujin squeaked before she held Sujeong's free hand, "I'm happy for you! This is so cute." 

Sujeong grinned, "You just confessed to in front of him." Yujin waved her hand, "That's not important now. I'll shrivel in embarrassment later. So how did you meet?" 

Taehyung burst out laughing, "I'll make sure to tell hyung he has a cool fan." 

Yujin laughed nervously, "I feel like I should be scared." 

"You should," Sujeong said. Taehyung shook his head, "Don't be. I only tell them the good things." Sujeong rang the bell, "Should we order?"

~~~