Intern II

The Intern

After successfully delivering food to BTS , she was unofficially crowned the task of delivery to idols,  since they seemed to like her. 

Sujeong sat at the table on the floor and poured a drink for her friend. Mijoo walked back in the semi private room and smiled. "There was a bit of a wait in the bathroom."

"That's okay, the food came out while you were gone." She smiled at Sujeong before poking her cheek lightly. "You're so cute." 

"Thank you." 

Mijoo laughed as she took a shot if soju, "So how's it working with us?" Sujeong took a sip of soup before poring a glass for herself, "I kind of appreciate the people behind the stage a bit more. The final product is amazing,  but it's all the little people coming together. Seeing some of my favorite idols everyday is surreal." 

Mijoo smiled, "I hope I'm one of your favorites." Sujeong nodded and said, "You're very funny." Mijoo pushed her hair back, "I know." 

Sujeong smiled and they began eating and chatting. After they were done, they took a few selfies together. 

Mijoo typed in her private instagram on her phone and held her finger to her lips. Sujeong nodded and zipped her lips. As they were leaving, Mijoo laughed before taking a deep breath. She turned around quickly,  startling Sujeong slightly. 

"Do you feel okay?" Mijoo nodded swaying slightly before putting her hands in front of her and holding her hands. "I promise I like you as a friend and I don't bring you here just for this but can you do me a favor?" 

Sujeong tilted her head,  "What is it?" Mijoo placed a small note in the palm of her hand, "I need you to deliver this." 

~~~

Sujeong bit her nails as she looked around nervously. Juri laughed as she helped her pack the foods into their sections. "You finally got your first secret mission huh?" Sujeong jumped and moved in close, "How did you know?"

"It's so common in this industry,  and that's a good sign. It means they trust you. Don't break it Ms. Journalism." Sujeong shook her head, "I would never hurt my friends like that! I know how bad the comments can get." 

Juri nodded, "You're really nice," she pushed the bags out, "Now, who do you need to go to?" 

 

Sujeong looked on BTS' room door and RM opened it. "Hey it's the intern." Sujeong bowed and went to help set up the table with Haru. As she did, Jimin and Taehyung cane over to help them. Sujeong moved away from them and pulled Haru to the side. 

"Is there anyway you can deliver a message to one if them for me," she whispered. Haru looked around before leaning in and acting as though they were discussing the set up and whispering back, "Who do you need to send it to?" 

"J-hope." Haru raised her eyebrows before calling J-hope over. Sujeong felt her heart rate speed up as Haru handed her the clipboard, "J-hope she's got a message for you about the program."

J-hope nodded and walked in close to her. She pulled out the note and rested it on the clipboard and said as softly as she could , "My friend Mijoo sent this to you." He looked at her in slight surprise, "Lovelyz right?" 

She nodded and he replied, "Okay. Thanks." She let out a breath as he walked away and she turned around to make eye contact with V. Her breath hitched in and she bowed respectfully. 

She walked over to collect the bags and he handed them to her. "Having a nice day Sujeong," he asked. She smiled shyly and nodded, "Yes. I'll be leaving now." 

As she left, V ran after her with a container and poked her shoulder. "Can you throw this out for me too?" She nodded and he leaned in close, "Check inside the bag before you throw it away properly okay?" 

She raised an eyebrow inquisitively before nodding.

 

Juri sighed as she looked at Sujeong holding the brown paper bag. "What it is to be a youth again." Sujeong opened the bag to see what was in it before closing it and gasping. "It's someone's number," she hissed quietly. Juri nodded, "Oh how I long to be young again." 

Sujeong frowned, "Who do I send it to?" Juri looked at her before chuckling, "Who gave it to you?" "V."

"Oh it's definitely for you." Sujeong raised her eyebrows in shock, "Me really?" Juri looked at her, "You didn't notice yet? He likes you."

"Me? But he's handsome and famous." Juri replied, "But you don't treat any of them like that. I think he admires that about you. Besides you're adorable." 

Sujeong blushed, "Really?" Juri nodded. Sujeong thought for a moment, "Wait a second how long did you know about this?"

"A while now."

"Unni!" 

"What? He wanted to let you get familiar first." Sujeong sat back in disbelief. "I can't believe it." 

"You can't tell anyone okay." Sujeong nodded, "I understand." 

~~

Sujeong stared at her phone and tilted her head. 'Is it really him though?' She opened her messenger and began to type. 

is this Taehyung? 

She sent it and instantly pushed her phone as far away as possible from her. Her phone rang almost instantly and she dove to read it. 

who is this? 

She thought for a moment. 'He may think I'm a sasaeng.' 

Sujeong. Here's my instagram if you don't believe me. 

There was a long pause and she groaned and three her phone on the bedside table. "I'm going to sleep. That's probably not him anyway." She put her phone on charge and turned off her lights before getting under the covers.  

She closed her eyes and began forcing herself to sleep. Her phone buzzed and she shot up and her lamp as she grabbed her phone. 

Her instagram notification popped up and she saw a new follower. She clicked to follow back the account and a message popped up. 

I'm so glad you messaged me back. 

Sujeong squealed as she looked through the unseen photos of Taehyung and s and friends. She lay back on the pillows as they began talking about everything and nothing at the same time.