Chapter 31- Zelo's Story.

You're Kidding Right?

Chapter 31- "Zelo's Story."

Hanuel.

We were lazing about the house, or the 'pack B.AP house' as they call it.

"Why can't I leave again?" I sighed; bored out of my mind.

"Because you can't," YongGuk replied.

I sighed, " What kind of excuse is that?"

"Shut uuup~" He whined as he cuddled me tighter.

He had sneakily pulled me down with him to lie on the sofa as we re-watched another war movie.

"What makes you think you can say that to me," I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I'm alpha, it's a habit," He defended.

"Fine then, maybe I won't talk to you at all," I said smugly as I turned back to watch the film.

"Haaanuel-ah~" He moaned.

I just smirked and stayed silent.

"Hanuel," He repeating in his normal voice.

I kept my mouth shut.

"Don't make me force you into talking," He said like a umma.

I rolled my eyes and bit my lip; holding in my laughter.

Then I felt a nip at my neck. DID HE JUST BITE ME?!

"YAH!" I shrieked as I turned face to face with him.

He grinned smugly, "I warned you... in a way."

I glowered at him and turned away pouting with my hand covering my neck.

"Hanuel!" He whined as he shook me in his arms.

"Hyung," Youngjae said as he burst into the living room.

"Huh?" We said in unison as we looked at Youngjae, he seemed slightly flustered.

"There's been... Uh... a sighting," He said as his eyes flickered between me and YongGuk.

"Right," YongGuk said as he quickly sprun up.

"Let's go, B.A.P!" He yelled.

The rest of the guys bombarded the living room.

"Huh? What's going on?" I asked; confused.

"We have to go, I promise we'll be back soon," YongGuk replied faintly as he softly kissed my forehead.

"We're going out, Zelo you stay here," YongGuk ordered. 

"What?! Why can't I come?" He asked. 

"You have to stay here with Hanuel," YongGuk replied harshly. 

"No I don't! You're lying! You just think I'm a burden!" Zelo childishly threw a tantrum. He stomped away from the others and upstairs, which was soon followed by the sound of a door being slammed hardly.  A growl erupted from YongGuk's chest but Himchan put a hand on his shoulder; making him calm down. 

"We'll be back soon," YongGuk sighed as he planted a kiss on my forehead. 

"Oh, ok," I replied, "Be safe and I'll talk to Zelo ok?"  He sincerely smiled at me before walking towards the door. 

"Bye guys," I said to the rest of B.A.P. 

"Bye Hanuel," They chorused. 

"Be safe," Youngjae added in. 

"Don't answer the door while we're gone ok?" Daehyun added in.

I nodded. 

"I think Zelo needs to have a talk with someone, good luck," Jongup said.

I smiled and they left afterwards. 

"Oh and Hanuel," Himchan said; peering his head back in the door, "Zelo's a crybaby so hug him a lot ok?" 

"Not too much," YongGuk interjected from outside. 

I chuckled, "Will do Himchan."  After they left I walked into the kitchen an opened the fridge. I smiled to myself and spotted the cherry tomatoes. I emptied out the whole packet and washed then for Zelo. I slowly walked upstairs with a bowl of cherry tomatoes. I knew he was in his own room so I knocked his door gently and opened slightly; peering my head in. 

"Zelo?" I called out. 

"Go away," He muttered sourly. 

"Don't be such a sourpuss," I nagged as I walked in and sat beside him on his bed. 

"Go away," He whined; flopping down and burying his head in a pillow. 

"I've got cherry tomatoes~" I sang as I held up the bowl. He peeked at me then sat up. 

"Here," I said ad I handed him the bowl. 

"Thanks noona," He murmured as he popped one into his mouth. 

"Zelo what's wrong? You seen pretty upset," I told him. 

He sighed. 

"You know you can tell me right? I might've not known as long as YongGuk or the rest of the guys have but you cam still talk to me like you would to them," I told him softly. 

"Noona's like a mom," Zelo stated as he looked up fro the bowl to my eyes. Tears seemed to be forming in his eyes. 

"Zelo what's wrong?" I asked; worried. 

"YongGuk hyung always babies me like I'm a child, I'm not," He stated. 

"It's cause you the maknae Zelo," I replied. 

"Ani, he's always been this way because he was the one who found me," He said sadly. 

"Found you?" I asked; confused. 

"Neh, you see my parents dragged me around place to place from a young age I never knew why, one day when I was only a little kid they just abandoned me," He sniffled, "I spent ages wandering in the woods where they left me, I was cold, starving and scared. Then one day YongGuk hyung found me and took me home." A tear slipped down his cheek, I brushed it away and patted his back.  "He was really protective over me, other kids would bully me but he would scare them off. But he's always treated me like a little kid, he thinks I'm weak," He finished. 

"It's okay now, besides if he did think you were weak he wouldn't make you stay here and protect me would he?" I replied. 

"I suppose," He let out a small laugh. 

"There, there," I comforted. I wrapped an arm around his shoulder. 

"How about we play YongGuk's war games and when he comes back ," I suggested. 

" about what?" He asked. 

"It's YongGuk we're talking about, we'll find something to about," I joked. We laughed; lightening the mood. 

"Ok noona," Zelo softly smiled. 

10MINUTES LATER ( *`ω´) 

"DIE DIE DIE!" 

"DIE YOU ZOMBIES!" 

"KYAAA! NOONA SAVE ME!" 

"NOOOO I'VE RUN OUT OF AMMO!" 

"Nomnomnomnom..." 

"NOONA IT ATE MY LEG!" 

"Game ooover." 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"