Chapter 32

You're Kidding Right?

Hanuel. 

 

It was one of those days where I had nothing to do. No school or homework, just boredom. 

He's been going off places with the others. Time to time Zelo goes with them, but he usually stays at home with me. I wonder what they do when they leave, I've asked them all so far but they won't tell me. 

But today I have devised a plan. 

"YongGuk," I whined. 

"Neh?" He asked walking over to him. 

I can't believe I'm actually doing this. 

"Where have you guys been?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around his waist and looked up at him with puppy eyes. I stuck my lip out a little in a pout. 

"Uh... Um... Er..." He looked away nervously. 

"YongGuk?" I asked as I tilted my head to the side. 

Muawhahahahahaaa, I have you now. 

Suddenly his nervousness dissappeared like it was all an act and was replaced by a devious smirk. His arms wrapped around my shoulders and pulled me closer. He leaned down, his mouth beside my ear; his warm breath burning my skin. 

"Nice try..." He whispered huskily. 

My eyes widened, my plan was a failure and a big fat failure at that. 

"GODDAMNIT!" I yelled. 

His charming laughter echoed off the walls. 

"FINE BE THAT WAY, I'LL JUST GO OUT THEN!" I yelled as I stomped away. 

"Awww hanuel~~~" He moaned. 

"Nope, I lost my pride and dignity because of that and you still won't tell me," I replied. 

"I can't tell you," He whined as he pulled me back by the waist. 

"Why?!" I asked. 

"Because I-" He started but was cut off by my mobile ringing. 

It was an unknown number. 

"Hello?" I asked. 

"Hello, is this Song Hanuel?" A man asked over the phone. 

"Neh, this is Hanuel," I replied. 

"This is the morgue, we would like you to confirm the body of a Song ChangHee."

The whole world seemed silent as the phone slipped from my fingers.