Chapter 18- "Un-friend Zoning."

You're Kidding Right?

Ahahahaha.... *awkward laugh*

Well.... You know in the last chapter I said about 'blowing' your mind.... Haha... 

Yeah... 

I unconsiously wrote that. 

I don't know why, but I wrote that but I can't remember actually typing that out. 

Yeah... 

And now everyone has high expectations...

I'M SO SORRY >~<" LOL

If you're disapointed- Mianhae ;3; I'll try my best! d(¯•¯)

Chapter 18- "Un-friend Zoning."

YongGuk. 

So I walked her home, it was quite dark since it was late. Her street was deserted and there was no one else there except the two of us.

It was awkward, I won't lie. 

"You know, today was different than I thought it would be," She said. 

Hanuel. 

"Huh?" He asked; one of his eyebrows raising in confusion. 

"Well, it's true we weren't the kindest to eachother at the start, but today was surprisingly fun," I smiled. It was true, I thought he would've put me through hell. We nagged and argued a couple of times today but it wouldn't be normal if we didn't. 

"Yes I suppose it was," He looked ahead of us and smiled. 

"You can maybe be friends," I said. 

YongGuk. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SHE'S PUSHING ME INTO THE FRIEND ZONE! AT THIS RATE I'LL BE SWALLOWED UP WHOLE AND NEVER BE ABLE TO GET OUT! 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Well, here's my house," She smiled cutely at me and walked up the little steps. 

I slowly followed her up. 

"Bye," I said emotionlessly. 

"Uh... Bye..." She said and walked inside and quickly shut the door. 

"Chincha?" I whisper yelled outloud. 

"No friend zone, no friend zone," I whispered as I shook my head as I walked down the steps. 

I need to fix this. 

Hanuel. 

I'm really confused. My heart feels wierd and so does my stomache. It's scaring me. What scares me more is how different he can be. YongGuk smiled a lot, was nervous at times and acted like an actual friend to me. But there's this nagging feeling. It's like in maths when I've got the wrong answer to a sum, but what could be misunderstanding?! I trudged up the stairs. Like usual, my room was how I left it- neatly messy. 

*TAP*

Huh? What was that? 

*TAP* 

I looked over to the source of the noise- my window? 

*TAAAAAP* 

Someone's throwing pebbles at my window?! 

I ran over and opened the window to see YongGuk with a couple of pebbles in his hand. 

"What the hell are you doing?! You're going to break my window!" I nagged at him. 

"Move back," He ordered. 

"Huh?" I asked; confused. 

"Move back, don't you understand simple instructions?" He smirked smugly. 

"Shut up!" I whined. 

"Well move back then."

I took a little step back to I could see what he was going to do. 

He took about three steps back and then ran towards my house. Then he jumped and swiftly caught the ledge of my window. 

"HUUUUUH?!" I yelled. 

"HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!" I cried. 

He pulled himself up so he sitting halfway in my window with his right leg dangling out. 

"Y-Y-YAH!" I stuttered. 

"Come closer," he commanded. 

I went over to him; still in shock. How did he do that? Is he a super-human or something? Or an alien?! Or a robot?! 

"We can't be friends," He said plainly. 

"Huh? W-w-waeyo?" I asked, we were really alike. I thought he would be really fun to hang out with, but why doesn't he want to be friends. My heart felt like it was being nipped and poked at. 

"You don't get it, do you?" He darkly chuckled and looked out the window. 

"Get what? I don't understand," I whimpered; I was feeling worse and worse by the second. 

"We can't friends for a special reason," He said as he looked up at me. 

"What reason is that?" I crossed my arms with my eyebrows raising. 

"This." 

He quickly wrapped a hand around my neck and pulled my face towards his. Sparks egnited as soon as our lips touched, my eyes widened as my body went wild. My heart slammed out of my chest and blood rushed around me. My body felt on fire. My legs felt weak and my knees buckled together. It felt so... right?! Another arm s around my waist as he put both his legs inside. My eyelids felt heavier and heavier as if they wanted to close, which they eventually did. He and nibbled on my lower lip sent my thoughts haywire and my arms unconsious raised up so my hands could run through his fluffy hair. He pulled away for a quick breath before slowly pecking my lips again. My eyes flew open in realisation in what I just did. 

"See you around piggy," He said as he slapped the green cap on my head. Next thing he done was jump out the window and out of my sight. 

OH SWEET BABY MINT CHOCOLATE ICE-CREAM WHAT THE STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES DID I JUST DO?!?!?!?!?! 

Sorry if it wasn't up to your expectations, at least you had your mind blown... with nothingness ¬~¬ SOOOOORRRY! But I thought this would be a good time for this since I HAVE A PLOT NOW ;D LOLOLOL But still, I am very sorry if your disappointed -_-" 

I'm think of writing a new FF with either vampires or bad boys (maybe both XD) tell me what you think! :D