Chapter 17- "Not the kind of Date you'd expect."

You're Kidding Right?

Chapter 17- "Not the kind of date you'd expect."

  YongGuk

  I was happily lying in my bed sending Hanuel dreams again when-

"YONGGUK HYUNGGG-IEEE COMEE DOOOWN STAAAIRS~~~~" That ing idiot Kim Himchan sang (what he thought was) in a opera voice as he barged into my room. 

"Kim Himchan. LEAVE. NOW." I growled as I blocked my ears with my pillows. 

"MIAAAANHAEEEEE~ No can do." 

" THE HELL OFF OR I WILL KILL YOU," I yelled at him. 

"Hyung it's important, come downstairs," Youngjae said as he appeared at the door of my bedroom. 

"I'll get up when I want to," I snapped.

  "Hyung IT'S IMPORTANT," Youngjae continued. 

"Arasso, coming now," I said as I walked past them.

  "SO YOU'LL LISTEN TO HIM BUT NOT ME?!" Himchan squealed.

  "Aissh, shut up, your voice can kill a deaf person," I groaned at his high pitched yelling.

  I came to the living room where the rest of B.A.P were sat down.

  "Hyung, please sit," Zelo said. 

What the hell? Why is it so serious?!

  "Hyung we need to tell you something but... Um... Uh..." Jongup started. 

"What?" I asked. 

"You see.... Uh..." Zelo continued.

  "You're not getting anywhere with Hanuel," Daehyun bluntly stated. 

"She doesn't even like you and you're already hanging around her like a lost puppy," Youngjae added a hell lot of salt to the wound. 

"At this rate, you'll never be together," Himchan finished off.

"......"

"HOW DARE YOOOOOU!" I yelled as I pointed my finger at them accusingly.

  "What the hell are you guys thinking?!" Jongup cried at Daehyun, Youngjae and Himchan.

"We're trying to help you!" Daehyun yelled at me; trying to calm me down. 

"Help? HELP?! YOU CALL THIS $H|T HELP?! LOST PUPPY MY ING !" I yelled before stomping back upstairs. 

I slammed the door of my bedroom and flopped down on bed.  Aissh! They're right! BUT THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO PUT IT LIKE THAT!

Wait a minute... THEY KNOW HANUEL'S MY MATE?!

  I heard the door open and recognised Zelo from his scent.

  "What do you want?" I groaned, my face buried in my pillow; lying belly down. 

"Oof!" I said as I felt a weight drop on my back. 

"What the?!" I looked over to see Zelo sitting cross-legged on my back.

  "Hyung I need you to listen," Zelo said. 

"Alright, shoot," I replied as I buried my face back into my pillow. 

"You need to take Hanuel noona on a date."

  "Like she'll ever go on one of those," I chuckled darkly. 

"You have a wish remember?" He replied.

  "How do you know about that?!" I cried. 

"We take turns stalking you at school." 

"YOU WHAT?!" I yelled. 

"That's not important right now, what is important is that both you and Hanuel are free today and you can take her out on a date." 

"How do you know she's free?" I asked. 

"We drove by her house a couple of times, she's just lying about in sweats," He replied.

  "YOU GUYS DID WHAT?!" 

"Well Youngjae and Daehyun hyungs stayed at home."

"HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE SHE LIVES?!" 

"We didn't, but Himchan hyung drove around for 30minutes looking for her house, using her scent as a clue." 

"You guys really need hobbies or something you know," I sighed. 

"I'm in the club Himchan hyung created," Zelo said.

  "What club?" "Can't say."

"Wae?"

"It's a secret club." 

"Well if it's a secret club, it's not really a secret if you know and how do you guys have members if it's a secret?" I smirked at him.

  "Omo. Aigoo I guess your right."

  "Now will you tell me?" 

"No."

"Wae?!"

  "It's a secret club, Himchan hyung warned me that you would try and confuse me." 

Aissh Kim Himchan I will find out what club it is. Probably the idiot club or something. 

"So will you take Hanuel noona on a date?" Zelo asked. 

"Shut uuup! I'll ask her on a date when I want to." 

1 HOUR LATER. 

"I need you to come with me today." 

"Huh?" Hanuel asked. 

She just had opened the door, still wearing sweats. 

"My wish is for you to come out with me today," I explained. 

"Now?" She asked; her eyes popping out of her head. 

"No, I just came here to say that and leave." 

She gave me a blank look. 

"That was sarcasm."

3RD PERSON/BYG STALKER ASSOCIATION. 

"What the hell?! He calls this 'asking' her out on a date?!" Himchan muttered from the car. 

"Hyung what are we doing here???~~~ Let's just leave them alone~" Zelo whinned. 

Yes, they are stalking YongGuk again. 

"As the president of the BYG Love Life Charity, I say we follow them," Himchan ordered. 

"This isn't even a charity, it should be the BYG Stalker Association," Youngjae retorted from the back seat as he was read yet another book.

"I agree," Daehyun said who was beside him as he played a game on his phone, once again beating his highscore.

"But hyung needs help," Jongup pointed out.

"YES! That is the purpose of which the club has been formed," Himchan proudly exclaimed a little too loudly.

"Hyung! Shhss! He's going to hear us!" Zelo scolded. 

"Look they're leaving!" Jongup exclaimed. 

"SHE ACTUALLY AGREED?!" Himchan yelled out, only to be pushed down by Zelo and Jongup. 

"Himchan hyung! YOU NEED TO SHUT UP," The maknae growled. 

So B.A.P (excluding the almighty alpha) drove off; following the unknowing couple. 

3RD PERSON POV. 

"Where are we going?" Hanuel moaned as she dragged her feet down the busy street. 

"Do you moan all the time? Like seriously, you sound like a ahjumma," YongGuk rolled his eyes. 

"Shut up!" She snapped at him. 

Meanwhile a couple of crowds away from them... 

B.A.P had dressed themselves up in coats, hats and sunglasses so YongGuk or Hanuel couldn't recongise them, they had also drowned themselves in colonge (so YongGuk couldn't smell their scent). 

"Aissh! It's been less than 10 minutes and they're already arguing!" Himchan whinned. 

"Obviously, she's lazy and he keeps insulting her at every chance," Youngjae butted in as he was half way through the book he only started this morning. 

"Where are they going now?!" Himchan exclaimed. 

Back to the BYGxSH 

"what resturaunt do you want to eat at? Do you want to eat french, italian-" 

"I want a double cheeseburger with large portion of fries," She cut him off. 

He stared at her, he had planned this out with the help of Zelo- 

1.) Expensive dinner. 

2.) Romantic Movie. 

3.) Shopping for cute couple items. 

As much as it was going to kill him to do all this mushy lovey-dovey crap, he agreed to do it for her. 

And here she was, ordering his favourite food. He was liking her more unknowingly. 

"Arasso, let's go," He smiled. 

Her heart thundered in her chest as his rare, adorable gummy smile. Any other fangirl would've gone crazy, but Hanuel kept her pride and just fangirled unknowingly inside her head. 

They ordered and sat down. 

YongGuk was starving so he started to wolfe down his food. Hanuel just stared at him for a second before he caught on, Zelo had told him about this- 

"Hyung, when you're with a lady, act like a gentleman."

"Don't burp, don't fart and-"

"DON'T EAT YOUR FOOD LIKE IT'S GOING TO RUN AWAY FROM YOU."

Embarassed; he put his hamburger down and took a small sip of his drink. 

She laughed at him while he looked at her confused. 

She just teared open the paper and took a huge bite out of her hamburger, which cause his eyes to near pop out of his skull. 

"Yah-" She said with food still stuffed in , "Race to see who can finish off their hamburger first." 

"You're on," He grinned as he picked up his hamburger and raced her. 

They took little pauses during their race, gaining attention from the customers and staff around them wondering- How can these gorgeous and handsome people eat like such... such... slobs?! 

"I win!" YongGuk cheered in joy as he raised his hand. 

"Have to eat the fries as well!" She cried as she started munching on fries. 

In the end, he still one. 

"Ahh~" She said as she slumped comfortable in her seat. She covered he mouth and burped. 

He joined in and slumped in his seat and burped loudly. 

"Haha, mine is louder than yours," He teased. 

She burped (surprisingly) louder than him after. 

"Kekekeke, who's louder now?" She smirked. 

That soon turned into a burping contest. 

Meanwhile outside the fast food resturaunt the rest of B.A.P- 

"WHAT THE HELL! THIS WASN'T MEANT TO HAPPEN!" Himchan cried in frustration. 

"I TOLD HYUNG WHAT TO DO! WAE?! WAE DOES HE ACT LIKE THIS?!" Zelo joined in on the wailing.

"Yah be quiet and look at them," Youngjae ordered. 

All of them looked over to see YongGuk and Hanuel smiling happily and laughing. 

"As long they're like that, it doesn't matter where they are, arasso?" He continued and read on in his book. 

"I guess.... BUT IT WOULD'VE BEEN BETTER IF IT WAS HOW I HAD PLANNED IT~" Himchan wailed again. 

Back to BYGxSH~

"Let's go see a movie," He said as they stopped walking outside the cinema. 

"What kind of movie?" She asked innocently. 

"Uh...." He was too embarassed to tell her about the movie Zelo told him to take her to- the highschool drama where the kingka falls inlove with nerdy girl. 

"Let's see that one!" She yelled and pointed excitedly at a movie poster. 

He followed to where she was pointed at, to see- 'WAR WITH ZOMBIES". 

"HELL YEAH!" He yelled as he dragged her inside to buy the tickets. 

OVER TO THE BYG STALKERS~ 

"No no no no no! They're doing it wrong!" Zelo cried. 

"No no no Zelo~ You see, Hanuel will get scared and jump to YongGuk's side~" Himchan sang as he wrapped his arms around himself. 

"Oh~~~ I see!" Zelo grinned as the others (except Himchan) rolled their eyes. 

BACK TO BYGxSH~ 

They had bought their large popcorn for the both of them and two large sodas. 

They were the only ones in the whole room, so it means it would just be the two of them watching the movie. This made them both nervous, alone? Together?! 

The movie soon started after that, instead of what Himchan thought what would happen, Hanuel and YongGuk ending up cheering and yelling. Even cheering at zombie guts flying across the huge screen. 

But in the middle of the movie, something unexpected happened. They both reached for popcorn at the same time, their hands touched. Hearts pounding a little louder and sparks shocking their hands a little, only Hanuel pulled away quickly. It saddened him a bit but focused on the movie instead. 

At the end of the film they jumped up and cheered. While clapping and using popcorn as confetti but they were soon kicked out because of the disturbance they caused. 

The only thing YongGuk had to do from the list was to take her to a cute store and buy a couple item. Probably out of all the things on the list, this was the one he disliked the most. 

He swallowed his pride and asked her- "Do you want to go in there?" 

As he pointed to the cute store, with couple items, oversized bows, nerd glasses and other things that looked like they had been threw up by a unicorn. She stared at him complete shock- was Bang YongGuk ACTUALLY asking her to go into there?! She roared a fit of laughter, clutching her stomach as she bent over. 

"O-okay," She giggled; looking forward to this hilarious sight. 

They went inside and she just wanted to laugh again but held it in. 

YongGuk scanned the store nervously, this was too cute for his liking. He looked for a matching couple item he could buy for them. But there was no way in hell was he going to wear anything like this. 

He found plain white jumpers, one with a girl robot and then a boy robot. 

"Would... you.. um.. like one of these?" He asked awkwardly. 

"You're kidding right?" She asked. 

He slowly shook his head. 

She roared in laughter again but slowly realised he was serious, because of his bright red face. 

He looked away from her in embarassment; he was going to kill Himchan and Zelo later for this. 

"Do you really want these?" She asked him; eyebrow raised. 

"Well.... Um...." He mumbled. 

She laughed again, "C'mon, put that over-priced crap down and follow me." 

He sighed in relief and followed her out of the store. They soon reached the store Hanuel was taking him to. 

"Swaggies?" He asked. 

"Yeah, it's awesome, come on," She said as she went inside.

Inside was like paradise for both of them. Baggy, ripped, skinny and dark coloured pants/jeans hang around the store, surrounded by cool caps that varied in style and colour. With leather jackets, hoodies, sunglasses, CDs and shoes that screamed 'SWAG' also being sold in the store. 

"How did you find this place?!" He exclaimed. 

"I was out on one of my random walks when I came across this place," She smiled and then ran over to the caps. 

He followed her and put a black one on his head and tilted it. 

She was about to try one on herself but YongGuk took it away. 

"No no no, not that one this one," He said as he put the green angry birds pig hat on her head. 

"There piggy," He grinned. 

"Yah!" She yelled, "Well if I'm piggy, then you must  be the ugly red bird!" 

She plonked the red cap down on his head. 

He laughed and got his phone out. 

"Let's take a picture," He said as he put his phone out in front of them. 

"Huh? A-a-arraso," She stuttered. 

Because of her nerves, she was stiff and tense in the photo. 

"L-l-let me try again," She stuttered. 

She didn't know why, but she wanted him to have a better photo of them. 

He stared at her; shocked for a few seconds and then smiled at her. 

After that, they took a couple of cute selcas with her making a peice sign and winking. While he had an arm around her and holding the phone, smiling widely at their closeness. 

B.A.P smiled at this, even though their paln didn't work, it turned out much better. 

After that YongGuk secretly bought the hats and was going to bring her home. 

What shall happen? ;) I think I've figured out something now, so THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BLOW MINDS. ;D