Chapter 36- The Fall of the Pure.

You're Kidding Right?

 

 
"NOONA LOOK OUT!" 
 
Everything was a blur- a blurred slow motion. A flash of blonde hair pushing her to the ground as the monster sprung forward- jaw wide open; teeth barred. It's eyes crazed with bloodlust. Hanuel crashed to the floor of the forest- her head knocking onto the nearest tree. Black spots flecked her vision and she became dizzy. 
 
White, sharp teeth sunk into Zelo's shoulder- he cried out in pain and flinched and pulled away. Springing to the side- he transformed, clothes tore, shoes ripped open. Within seconds the silky silver wolf with the red, tore open shoulder was going head to head with the mangled and disappointedly larger crazed wolf. 
 
They circled each other, teeth bared and growls rumbling from their chests. Zelo was limping slightly- not having much experience with actual-'kill or be killed' fighting. Nerves were slowing creeping upon him- washing over him like a wave, he didn't want to make the first move- hell he didn't even want to fight. His opponent twitched, his or her eyelid slightly closing over and one of its ears subtly moving. 
 
Hanuel was coward up against a tree, her breathing heavily and panicked- her pupils dilated. She couldn't be so heartless to leave Zelo on his own against this monster. But her mom. What could she do? 
 
She shakily crawled over, stones painfully pressing into her palms and scratching at her knees underneath her jeans. Leaves rustled around her, her breath shook within her chest. She climbed quietly up the gentle slope winding around a werewolf battlefield. 
 
The rusty wolf charged towards Zelo- jaw wide open like it was sprung out from a nightmare. Something... Something strong- something that was so primeval and was a basic survival instinct kicked in. Zelo no longer wanted to be the weak maknae left behind. This was his time to prove himself, this was the time he was to show that he was worth something more. That he wasn't the little useless kid abandoned by his parents. He would show them. 
 
He would show everyone. 
 
Zelo dodged and his teeth sunk into the wolf's hind leg. A howl of pain rang throughout the trees. The mangled rogue twisted and tried to snatch out of his grasp- trying to bite his face or any part it could sink its teeth in to. It eventually got a grip on Zelo's nose. Zelo yelped in horror, the skin ripped open- blood poured from the soft flesh. He jumped back and the two wolves were back to circling each other dangerously- animalistic glints in their eyes. 
 
Hanuel was covered in dirt, her nails slightly smeared in blood from the crawling. It was humid from sweating but then the cold wind blew and froze her over again. Stones snuck their way into to her shoes and pierced her palms but didn't cut them. She hid behind a rock, her breath fogging around her face, coming in slight hysteric sobs. 
 
She watched horror as the two wolves circled each other ferociously snapping at each other and dodging. She teared up at the state as Zelo, she was so selfish, so stupid it was unforgivable. He was only a kid and he was being forced to fight for his life. She quietly cried out when the other wolf retaliated at him, snapping at his legs, his tail, dragging his head down by his ear. Whimpering; she covered her ears and closed her eyes. She was curled over and was shaking uncontrollably, it was horrible. She flinched at any cries heard from the battle of the beasts. Hanuel's eye peaked open. The other wolf had him now, Zelo's tail was in its unforgivable jaws and he was being pulled left and right. It was being held so tightly that the end of his tail had been ripped off. Zelo left out what sounded like a high pitched cry. 
 
And with a bite to the neck Zelo was down. 
 
"No!" She screamed. 
"No! No! No! NO!" She cried as sobs escaped and shook her chest. She had flung herself forward a little but fear held her back. She could see his chest rise and fall in short breaths, his eyes slowly closing over. 
"No! JunHong NO! DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES! PLEAEE JUNHONG NO!" She screamed at him. 
The unknown wolf turned to her, coldness in its eyes. She shuffled back; ready to run but grabbed the sleeve of her coat with its teeth. 
"Let go," She forced out- trying to pull her arm away. The wolf dragged her along, as much as she resisted by digging her heels I the ground but it was too strong for her. 
 
"Noona..." A weak whisper was heard. 
 
"Junhong," Hanuel gasped as she whirled around to see him. He had transformed back to his human form, blood pooled around his as he had a weak arm stretched out as if he was trying to reach for her. 
 
"Hanuel," He gritted and tried to crawl closer to her. He coughed up some blood, he couldn't move any closer- it was a useless effort to be begin with. Unbearable pain shocked his body, it ached everywhere, his vision started to burr. 
 
"Junhong-ah, JUNHONG-AH! It'll be ok neh? Neh?" She cried, her voice shattering at the end. Blood dripped from the corner of mouth.
 
"Noona..." His eyes slowly closed over as his body weaken and went limp. 
 
"Junhong..." Tears slid down her cheeks. 
 A stunned silence was heard before a scream echoed and bounced off the trees. 
 
 
"JUNHONG." 
 

Hey... It's been a while haha...

Ok, ok I'm sorry about the reeeeeaaaally long absence or hiatus or what ever you call it. I don't really now why I haven't been updating, I think I got writer's block for a while -.- But everyone's comments made me smile even if I felt crappy and especially to those who actually where re-reading the story while waiting for an I update I am immensely sorry and grateful to. I think I got writer's block because there's a part of me that doesn't want this story to end. But all good things must come to an end, and for those who didn't get it- I killed off Zelo/Junhong. I'm sorry about that too... lol.

So... Has anyone listened to EXO's supposed leak- 'Wolf'. Apparently loads of people hate it lol. I actually have listened to it-

I dig that sh*t. It sounds ing cool.

On that note....

KUDRAE WOLF, NEGA WOLF

AWWWWOOOOOOOH.

BYE~