zero

two is a crowd, but three is a party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So which one is which?” Dahyun asked, practically bouncing in her spot, looking at the babies on the other side of the glass.

“Saya has a mole under eye, Sae has one above her lip, and Saki is smallest one with no moles on her face.” Mina explained. 

“How’s Sana?” Jihyo asked. 

“She’s been asleep for the past few minutes, the doctors say she is okay though and that being exhausted is normal. We can take the triplets home next week so long as they do okay on their health exams. So far though, all three have been perfectly healthy.” Tzuyu explained. “Sana will be ready to go home around then too. They want to keep her for a bit because she had triplets.”

“Makes sense, I had one kid and I couldn’t move for like three weeks.” Nayeon whined. “I can’t imagine having three at once.” 


“Just remember we can help you guys out whenever you need, you guys were so helpful when our kids were born, it’s time we return the favor.” Jihyo smiled at Tzuyu. 

“Of course Unnie.” Tzuyu nodded. “We were expecting them to come early, so we’ve been ready for them for the past few weeks.” 

“That’s good, I’m proud of you Tzuyu-ya.” Jihyo got on her tip toes to pat Tzuyu’s head.

“Thank you Unnie.” In the group Jihyo and Tzuyu had always had the most sisterly relationship. Jihyo had practically adopted the younger alpha when she joined their group, and she had always felt so protective of her. “I’m going to go back to Sana, Mina you’ll watch the triplets right?”

“Sure.” Mina smiled. “Sana will be mad if at least one of us isn’t with her when she wakes up.”

“Your right.” Tzuyu nodded. “It was nice seeing you guys.”

“Congrats Tzuyu. They are all beautiful.” Tzuyu smiled at Jihyo’s comment before making her way back to Sana’s room. Sana was laying on the bed, scrolling through something on her phone.

“Hi baby.” Tzuyu smiled as she came in.


“Hey Tzuyu-ya.” Sana hummed, attempted to sit up but not having enough strength. “Sorry, I’m still pretty weak.”

“It’s okay, don't push yourself,” Tzuyu sat next to Sana’s head and pulled it onto her lap. “Mina is showing the girls off to our friends.”

“Awe, are they still okay?”

“They are all sleeping.” Tzuyu explained.

“None of them look like me.” Sana pouted.

“They do too.” Tzuyu laughed. “Also we can’t really tell right now baby. They may look more like you in the future.”

“Maybe.” Sana yawned.

“Are you still tired?” Tzuyu asked. 

“A bit.” Sana nodded. “Hey did you text your parents?”

“I did, I sent the picture of the girls sleeping. My parents want to come see them once we take them home.”

“Sure, sounds good. Mine want to visit soon too.” Sana smiled, letting Tzuyu’s scent wrap around her. “We should do our parents one at a time though, I don’t want to get overwhelmed.” 

“Sure, that sounds like a good idea.” Tzuyu brought her hand to brush it through Sana’s hair. 

“Have you thought of Chinese names for the girls?”

“I’m letting my mom pick something.” Tzuyu nodded. “I really don’t mind them not having Chinese names. Saya, Sae, and Saki are still adorable names, I like them.”

“But Tzuyu your culture is important too. We don’t want you to feel overwhelmed. Mitang and I are both Japanese and we live in Korea. They have the least exposure to Tawianese culture as it is right now.”  Sana sighed in contentment of Tzuyu her hair. “But if your mom picks something that’s okay. Your mom has good choice in naming.” 

“I hope you know I’m just going to call them Saya, Sae, and Saki. The Chinese names are just a formality.”

“Sure.” Sana hummed. “Thank you Tzuyu.”

“For what?” Tzuyu asked. 

“For everything, I love you.”

“I love you too Sana.” 

 

xx

 

“Saya stop squirming.” Mina told the newborn in her arms. Saya, of course, ignored her and tried to make herself comfy in Mina’s hold. “Are the other two moving around this much?”

“Nope, I think Sae is even about to fall asleep again.” Sana giggled, holding her middle child close to her as she was pushed in a wheel chair by Tzuyu. 


“Saki has been in a carrier this whole time, but she didn’t fight me getting into it.” Tzuyu explained.

“So Saya is the trouble maker then.” Mina sighed. “Sae is the chill one and Saki seems like the quiet one.” 

“We’ll have to see as they grow up.” Sana laughed.

“I can see Saya causing us the most trouble.” Tzuyu laughed. “Saki may be a trouble maker too. She’s been quiet so far but who know how she will be when we can spend more time with her.” 


“Hm… I bet Sae is going to be a Beta, and Saya and Saki will both be alphas.” Mina suggested, finally getting Saya to settle in her arms. 

“We should write our predictions down and see when they present when they are older.” Sana suggested. “I think Saya will be an alpha too, but I think Sae may be one as well. As for Saki, maybe a Beta or Omega?”

“It’s hard to tell right now. We can start to guess when we can get a better handle on their personalities.” Tzuyu shrugged.

“Probably.” Sana nodded. “I just want to get home right now and take a nap before these three need to be fed again.”

“I can get them settled in if you want to sleep. I don’t mind.” Tzuyu offered. “And Mina, you can start on lunch?” 

“Sure.” Mina nodded, awkwardly reaching for her car keys in her pocket while trying not to jostle Saya. “Let’s just get home first. I hope they don’t start crying in the back seat.” Mina sighed, using the keys to open the door and not disturb her precious cargo. Mina stepped into the new SUV they had bought recently and went to the back to strap Saya into her carseat, taking Sae from Sana and putting her next to her sister. Mina then took the carrier Saki was in from Tzuyu and snapped it into Saki’s carseat. Mina looked at the three fondly before climbing back out of the car to help Sana into the passenger seat. Once they are all settled in the car Tzuyu drives them to their home. Mina and Tzuyu get the triplets out first, leaving them in their baby carrier inside the house briefly to help Sana inside and into bed before going back to the three girls, all three now happily awake. 

“Hi girls.” Mina sighed when she noticed they were all awake. “Do you three want a house tour?”

“I’ll give them one, just go ahead and start making something before Sana starts complaining.” Tzuyu offered.

“You sure you can get all three?”

“That’s what the baby carriers are for.” Tzuyu laughed.

“Let me just tell them something first.” Mina nodded. “Welcome home Saya, Sae, and Saki. We are so happy your finally here and not in your mommy’s tummy causing her pain and annoyance. We love you three so much, and can’t wait for you three to be our greatest treasures.”


xx

 

“Saki.” Saki giggled and squeezed the youngest triplets tiny foot as she changed her diaper, watching as her toes curled reflexivly. “Two weeks old and your still the smallest, your mama is so tall, I’m sure you’ll grow one day.” Sana smiled as she swaddled her in her warm blanket. “Come here Saki, let’s get you some food.” Sana picked up Saki and fell back against the rocking chair behind her, already moving her shirt down so Saki could nurse. Sana looked at Saya and Sae, both happily asleep in their cribs after Sana had fed them. Saki had needed a changing before she could eat, and though Sana was still sore she knew Mina and Tzuyu needed the sleep. Sana hummed as Saki fed, looking at the night sky out the window.

“Sana?” Mina yawned as she opened the door to the nursery. “Your with them?”

“Yup, they needed their three am feeding and Saki needed a changing.” Mina yawned again and sat next to Sana. “Saki, you almost done?” Saki didn’t respond and Sana smiled her motherly smile. Sana yawned as Saki finished up and Mina took her once the baby was done, cradling her in her arms. Saki’s was the one with the purple baby blanket hanging off the side. Sana’s mom had embroidered Saki’s name into the blanket in English, as she had done for each of the triplets. She had given them to them when they visited a few days ago.

“Go get some rest Sana, I’ll make sure Saki goes to sleep.” Mina smiled, taking Saki from Sana. “Do you need help getting back to the bedroom?”

“Nope.” Sana nodded. “I’m feeling a lot better, promise.”

“Good.” Mina smiled. “But please get some sleep, you really need it.” 

“Got it.” Sana nodded. “I love you Mitang.”

“I love you too Satang.” Mina smiled as she watch Sana hobble off, gently placing Saki in her crib. “I love you as well Saki-chan.” Mina giggled at the child. “Please go to sleep, mommy really needs the rest. You and your sisters have made her so tired.” Mina offered Saki her finger, who happily accepted it like a toy, wrapping her tiny hands around it, neither big enough to fully wrap around it. “But we love you three so much, so your forgiven.” Mina giggled and watched Saki slowly drifted to sleep. 

 

xx

 

“Tzuyu you hold Sae while I get Saya and Sana you have Saki?” Sana nodded and giggled at Mina’s state of panic.

“Who knew baths were so stressful?” Sana giggled as she watch Mina attempt to stop Saya from wiggling in the tiny pink tub. 

“Saya stop moving your going to get water in your ears or eyes and trust me you don’t want that.” Mina sighed. “I think this is good enough, Sae’s turn.”

“Sorry Sae, this has to be done.” Tzuyu took over Mina’s spot as Mina moved to the side of the counter and gently dried Saya off with a baby towel. 

“She’s so still.” Sana giggled as she watched Tzuyu lightly use a cup to wash Sae off. “She’s acting like it’s not her first bath.”

“Saya is the wildest of the three.” Tzuyu shrugged. “Sae on the other hand is the most calm. Weird that they are the identical ones.” 

“Yeah, Saki here on the other hand is a bit more of a mixture.” Sana tapped Saki’s nose, bouncing the baby in her arms. “Isn’t that right Saki-chan?” Sana giggled and kissed Saki’s head.

“I’m done,” Tzuyu announced. “Good job Sae. You really are turning out to be the most behaved.”

“Saki, your turn for your first bath.” Sana smiled. “Can you be as good for Mommy as Sae was for Mama?” Sana put the baby down and began washing her, Saki being fascinated by the water and reaching her little hands out to play with it. She was so focused on the novelty of the water Sana was able to bathe her easily, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter