once upon a time

two is a crowd, but three is a party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana nuzzled against Mina’s scent glands the minute Mina walked inside their apartment. Mina rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around her mate, kissing the side of her head as greeting. 

“Is Tzuyu home?” Mina asked. 


“She’s taking a shower. She just got back from the gym.” Sana muttered from Mina’s neck. 

“Is your heat coming up? Why are you so clingy?” Mina asked, attempting to push her wife off.

“I just want cuddles from my Mitang, I’ve been lonely all day.” Sana whined.

“Okay okay.” Mina attempted to put her work bag down and take her shoes off while Sana hung off of her. “Sana do you want me to just carry you or something?”

“You can carry me?” Sana asked.

“I have been working out with Tzuyu and you.” Mina rolled her eyes. “I can try it, if your going to just hang off of me it would be nice to carry you myself.” Mina bent down and picked Sana up bridal style. “Yeah your pretty light.” Sana smiled and buried her face further, scenting Mina with her rose and vanilla scent. Mina began to walk towards the bedroom, not letting Sana know how much she was struggling to carry her. 

“Your defiantly going into heat.” Mina rolled her eyes. “This is a new level of clingy even for you.” Sana just giggled at Mina’s statement.

“I have a surprise for you after dinner.” Sana changed the subject.

“Do you?” Mina asked with a giggle as Sana finally pulled away, her nose brushing a sensitive spot on Mina’s neck. “I’ll look forward to it then.” Mina nodded. “Are you cooking tonight?”

“Tzuyu-ya wanted to make something.” Sana nodded. “She seems a little homesick again, so I asked her if she wanted to make us Taiwanese food and she seemed really excited.” 

“That was a good idea.” Mina smiled as Sana pulled herself up enough to give her a peck on the lips. “Can I put you down long enough to change?” Mina asked.

“I suppose.” Sana giggled as Mina put her down on the bed. “Hey do you think I’ve gained any weight?” Sana asked. “I have been feeling a little bloated lately.”

“Sana you look beautiful, just like always. Your stomach looks fine baby.” Mina nodded, beginning to strip her clothes.

“But I think I’m gaining weight, I have been eating too many sweets.” Sana whined, rolling onto her stomach.

“That’s your job talking Satang, you look gorgeous, as always.” Mina rolled her eyes.

“Hey Mitang, even if I get super fat will you still love me?”

“What kind of a question is that?” Mina asked with a giggle, pulling on a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants. “Of course I’ll love you even if you get super fat. I don’t love you because of how skinny you are. I love you because you are my mate and your perfect, Tzuyu feels the same.”

“Huh.” Sana hummed. “I love you guys too.” Sana flashed Mina a big smile and had a look in her eyes Mina couldn’t quite place.

 

 

xx

 

 

Mina hummed as she finished washing the dishes, placing each dish on the drying rack as she worked. She didn’t hate dish duty like some people, it was actually enjoyable for her. Besides, after she was done she knew she was going to get wrapped up in one of Sana’s warm hugs for the rest of the night. Sana had been so happy lately, Mina liked it when Sana was happy. Before she looked so stressed, always coming home late and having bags under her eyes. Her recent time off had been doing her lots of good, Mina and Tzuyu both agreed on that. Her return to her normal sunshine personality recently had been a welcome changed. 

“Mitang hurry up.” Mina giggled at her wife’s whiny voice.

“I’m almost done Sana-chan.” Mina responded, washing the last plate and putting it away. Once she was done she left the kitchen and went to the living room, finding Sana laying with her head on Tzuyu’s lap as they watched a drama.

“Finally Mi-chan, come here.” Sana slowly sat up and opened her arms for Mina. Mina nodded and sat next to Sana, letting her wife latch onto her side like a leech.

“Your so clingy.” Mina rolled her eyes, but made no effort to push her off.

“She’s been extra clingy lately.” Tzuyu joined the conversation, taking a sip of her water slowly. “It’s exhausting."

“Your not serious Tzuyu-ya.” Sana pouted. “Anyway, I can finally give you guys your surprise!” Sana giggled. 

“Is this a blinds closed surprise?” Mina asked, eyeing the open blinds.

“Nope!” Sana giggled. “I’ll be right back, I left it in the bedroom.” Sana quickly left the room to go to their bedroom, a noticeable skip in her step. 

“What do you think it is?” Mina asked.

“Well whatever it is, it’s making her really happy.” Tzuyu sighed. “I hope that doesn’t change.” 

“I agree,” Mina hummed. “I went on another house tour today, the one we had bookmarked in the suburbs. It was okay, the location was a little hard to find though.”

“Hm… we still have some time until our anniversary. I just think it’s a good gift. We’ve lived here for too long, if we are going to start trying for a kid we need a bigger place.” Tzuyu thought aloud.

“I know you just want to get a dog, don’t use a kid as an excuse.” Mina laughed.

“I do want one though.” Tzuyu nodded. “I know I didn’t before, but for real. I want one now. If Dahyun and Chaeyoung can have a baby, I know we can do it to.”

“You should be telling Sana this. I’ve always known I wanted to have a kid at some point.” Mina laughed. “But it’s easier for us, she’s the one who has to go through all the pain.”

“I know, it will be hard to see her in so much pain. But it will be over and after we will have a kid, that’s pretty cool.” Tzuyu explained. 

“We need to make a deal that no matter who gets her pregnant we won’t care whose baby it biologically is.” Mina turned to Tzuyu. 

“Mina we’ve never cared about that before. If Jihyo has taught me anything, it’s that blood doesn’t make family.” Tzuyu nodded. 


“I agree, I couldn’t say it better.” Mina smiled, hearing Sana’s feet again on the floors again. Sana was giggling as she ran in with two present bags in tow. Sana put one on each of their laps before sitting in the middle of her two wives.

“Open them.” Sana looked like an excited puppy, practically bouncing in her seat. 

“Okay okay.” Mina laughed at her wife’s eagerness. Mina and Tzuyu both opened their gifts, slowly unwrapping two identical boxes. 

“Open them,” Sana prompted. Mina and Tzuyu both took the yellow bows of their boxes, opening them slowly. 

“Sana.” Mina gasped at the contents of the box, tears already filling her eyes. “Your-”

“Your pregnant.” Tzuyu finished, looking at the boxes in disbelief. She looked at her wife for the first time since opening her box, finding Sana looking back at her with all the love in the world. She wasn’t completely sure, but she thought maybe Sana’s normally calming rose and vanilla scent smelt a little bit different. 


“I found out a few days ago, my period didn’t come and at first I thought it was weird and then my heat was late so I took some tests and volla! but I wanted to wait until we were all at home to tell you guys.” Sana smiled, feeling Mina hugging her from behind and putting her hand on her stomach. “Do you guys… like it?”

“Sana… We love it.” Mina muttered. 


“Thank you Sana.” Tzuyu held Sana’s chin and gave her short kiss. “Thank you so much.” Sana felt her shoulder getting wet and she knew Mina was crying. 

“Mitang don’t cry.” Sana turned and hugged Mina.

“I’m just… I’m so happy.” Mina sobbed. “I love you so much.” Sana kissed Mina’s lips. 

“I love you too Mitang, and I love you as well Tzuyu-ya.” Sana giggled when she felt Tzuyu latch onto her back.

“We love you too.” 

 

xx

 

Sana was practically skipping into the hospital, Mina and Tzuyu holding both of her hands from keeping her from getting too excited.

“Sana you need to be careful you could hurt the baby.” Mina warned her wife, letting out a bit of her lavender scent and letting it overpower the omega.

“Yeah we all know how clumsy you are.” Tzuyu teased.

“Tzuyu-ya.” Sana whined. “Your so mean.” 

“She’s right you could trip.” Mina added. “We just want what’s best for the two of you.”

“Fine.” Sana pouted, slowing herself down. Once they were inside Mina left to get them checked in while Tzuyu and Sana fond a seat to wait. Mina returned with a bit of paperwork for Sana to begin filling out. Sana quickly answered the questions and lets Mina turn it in for her.

“I’m not going home with you guys, I have some stuff to do here before I can go home.” Mina informed the two.

“Okay, Doctor Myoui.” Sana giggled at herself.

“Speaking of work, I have a bit to do too but I don’t mind taking you home first Sana.” Tzuyu explained. 

“It’s a Saturday.” Sana whined. 

“You work on Saturdays all the time Unnie.” Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

“I haven’t lately. I don’t have any shoots coming up.” Sana nodded. “Actually my manger and I agreed not to take any until next year. I may not even renew my contract.”

“Are you sure you want to do that love?” Mina asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe I’ll just cut back a lot. I want to try being a stay at home mom.” Sana nodded. “I want to make cute lunches that take way too long to make and take the kid to sports practice and walk them to and from school every day and take them to the park whenever they want and all that cute mom stuff. It’s just a thought.”

“You can be whatever you want, I think it’s best for you to just cut back if you want to stay at home more.” Mina nodded. “It’s up to you though love, whatever makes you happy.”

“We can cross that bridge when we get there.” Sana nodded.

“Mrs. Myoui-Chou?” Sana perked up at the sound of her name, pulling both of her alphas with her to follow the nurse. Once they got there the nurse took Sana’s vitals and left with the promise of the doctor coming in soon.

“Mitang do you know when we can find out the gender?” Sana asked her wife. 

“I think anywhere from three to four months.” Mina explained. “That’s also when they will start releasing more scents.”

“Hm…” Sana hummed. “Babies all have the same scents until they are born right?” 

“Yeah, you aren’t going to smell much different but when your stressed your smell will be a lot more sour than it is right now.” Mina explained. “But really I’m not the person to ask this stuff. Ask the doctor when they come in.”

“Hm, okay!” Sana nodded. After a second the doctor came in after a short knock on the door. The doctor introduced herself and explained they were going to conduct a blood test and then move onto the first ultrasound.

“I’ll ask you some questions while I draw blood okay?” The doctor explained to Sana, who nodded. “Any history of genetic diseases?”

“No.” Sana answered, tightening her grip on Tzuyu’s hand when the needle went in.

“Good.” The doctor hummed. “Any spotting or pain?”

“Nope.” Sana nodded. 

“Excellent. When was your last period?”

“I would say about maybe two months ago. I have been very stressed lately so I didn’t think much about it being late at the time.” 

“Okay, I would recommend cutting out that stress especially later in your pregnancy. But you are a young omega with two lovely alphas to take care of you, I doubt there are going to be many complications in your pregnancy.” The doctor smiled. “Beta pregnancies and older pregnancies are what we worry about.”

“I didn’t know betas could get pregnant.” Tzuyu interjected.

“Some of them can. It’s usually dangerous though as their bodies aren’t like omegas. Physically I mean there isn’t much difference but omegas have child birth engrained into them, it’s a part of their hormones and it’s very natural for them. Betas that can get pregnant usually struggle conceiving and even if they can they find it harder to keep the baby than omegas, so from a medical perspective we try to discourage betas from getting pregnant.” The doctor explained. “Well, I’ll go send these to get analyzed and make sure there aren’t any abnormalities while I get the stuff for the ultrasound. Mom if you get on that chair for me, that would be great.” The doctor left the room and Sana climbed onto the chair and laid on her back. 

“What is it?” Mina asked, sensing a change in Sana’s expression.

“She called me mom.” Sana let out a huge smile. “I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter