two

two is a crowd, but three is a party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Saki-chan.” Sana smiled when she heard her niece’s voice. “Saki can you say Ai Unnie? Ai Unnie.” Saki babbled in response to the older girl’s prompting.

“Ai-chan she’s still learning words, I wouldn’t try too hard.” Sana sat next to her niece.

“My little sister can say my name.” Ai pouted.

“Eunji-ya is older than Saya, Sae, Saki.” Sana giggled, ruffling the five year’s hair.

“Only by a little bit.” Ai pouted.

“With babies a little bit older is like a lot older.” Sana explained. 

“But Eunji isn’t even bigger.” Ai explained, looking over at her little sister who was playing with Sae and Saya.

“Well Eunji does look like you Mama, and your mama is tiny compared to your Aunties.”

“Mama is taller than Auntie Chaeyoungie and Auntie Dahyunie.” Ai argued.

“I’m guessing she told you to say that.”  Sana giggled.

“Sana what are you saying to my daughter?”

“Jihyo!” Sana smiled and turned towards her friend. “We were just chatting.”

“Uh-huh.” Jihyo hummed, putting one hand on Ai’s back as her daughter hugged her left leg. “Ai-chan why don’t you go get a cupcake?”

“Cupcake!” Ai giggled and ran towards the kitchen where Momo, Tzuyu, and Mina were talking over a glass of wine. 

“So Jihyo what’s up with you?” Sana smiled and picked up Saki, resting her one her hip as she turned to Jihyo. 

“The usual. It’s been a while, the company has been pretty strict lately.” Jihyo sighed. “I’m just happy to have a few days off this weekend. Eunji and Ai are both growing up so fast. I miss seeing you around.” The shorter woman smiled.

“Yeah, I just feel like I need to be here with them. None of us have family in Korea, if anything happens at daycare we don’t have any backup people to get them. I’m also just, happier here. I have modeled since I was fourteen and I’m almost thirty. It’s literally been half my life, I’m happy here with my girls.” Sana smiled, tapping Saki’s nose. “What about you? Have you talked to Momo yet?”

“No… I don’t know how to bring it up.” Jihyo sighed.

“It’s easy, just say I want to have another baby.” Sana glanced over to make sure Momo was still out of ear shot before giving her suggestion.

“It feels like Eunji was just born, Momo has only been off maternity leave for a year-”


“And a half.” Sana in. “Eunji is already two Jihyo.” 

“Right.” Jihyo sighed, looking over at her daughter. “I don’t know why I want another baby so badly, but I just… I do.”

“It’s okay to want that.” Sana laughed. “You’ve always wants three kids. But Eunji is a little young, what brought this up anyway?”

“Momo asked me about maybe getting a surgery so we don’t have any accidents like Kihyun.” Jihyo sighed.

“Yeah Mina brought up something like that the other day too.” Sana sighed. “I don’t really know how I feel about it either. I don’t even want another baby, I guess I’m just not ready to fully give up the option.” Sana nodded. “Saki-chan you like being the youngest right baby?”

“Yes!” Saki giggled. “Mommy Saki want play.” 

“Alright sweetheart mommy will put you down. Why don’t you go play with your sisters and Eunji-chan?” Sana put her daughter down but Saki grabbed onto her . 

“No want play mommy.”

“You want to play with mommy?” Sana giggled at her two year old. “Mommy will play with you in a bit.” Sana kissed Saki’s cheek and put her back on her hip. “She’s going through a clingy phase.” Sana turned to Jihyo. 

“Ai went through the same thing around this age. Momo was pregnant with Eunji so she was extra cuddly too, it worked out.” Jihyo laughed, watching as Saki wrapped her arms around Sana’s neck, burying her face into the crook of it. “Saki-chan your so cute.”

“She’s especially clingy with Tzuyu. Tzuyu can’t put her to bed anymore because Saki refuses to let go of her and get into her crib.” Sana giggled.

“Speaking of cribs, we are going switching Eunji to a big girl bed next week, when are you switching the triplets?”

“Well when we switch them to big girl beds we decided that’s when we are going to get them their own rooms, so we just haven’t had time to sit down and ask them which room they want and what they want it to look like, we’re going to wait until they are two and a half. They are still learning colors after all.” Sana explained. “But Saki has a favorite color. Saki-chan what’s you favorite color baby?”

“Purple!” Saki giggled. “Purple Dinosaur!”

“Dinosaurs are her favorite animals.” Sana laughed.

“Oh because of Dino Train I get it.” Jihyo smiled. “Eunji loves that show too, but her favorite animal is dogs.”

“Same with Sae. Every time we go to the park and we see a dog Sae absolutely has to pet it.” Sana kissed Saki’s hair. “She definitely gets that from Tzuyu, sad to say she’s the same way.”

“Yup I understand. I have three people in my house that are like that.” Jihyo giggled. “What about Saya?”

“You think Saya isn’t the first one running towards dogs without even thinking or listening?” Sana laughed. “She does that towards all animals, she almost got bit by a duck the other day if Mina hadn’t stepped in and pulled her away. She wanted to pet it like a puppy.” Sana laughed, unconsciously swaying Saki in her arms. Jihyo smiled at the interaction of Sana and her daughter. When Jihyo met Sana she was so different, she was the type of girl that would forget her homework at home or forget to eat dinner. She had grown up so much since Jihyo had met her.

“You know Sana, you really are a good mom. I’m really proud of you.” Sana giggled and blushed. “Tzuyu and Mina too.”

“Thank you.” Sana blushed. “Saki-chan why don’t you go give mama a huge hug while mommy talks to Auntie Jihyo some more?”

“Mama hug!” Saki giggled, running off the minute Sana put her down.

“Clingy child.” Sana nodded. 

“I’m sure your mother said the exact same thing about you.” Jihyo laughed.

“Oh I know she did.” Sana smiled, thinking back to the conversation she had with her mom last time she came to visit the triplets. “She told me Saki gets it from me.”

“Ai has the same thing, Momo still lays with her every night before going to sleep. Momo usually falls asleep in her bed too and then complains about her back in the morning. Ai’s about to start elementary school and she can’t sleep without someone laying with her.” Sana giggled at the thought. Momo really was such a soft mom. She almost acted more like a kid herself. “Every time I try to stop them I get met with identical pouts.”

“And you want to have another one.” Sana teased. “Everyone knows your whipped Park.”

“You got me there.” Jihyo sighed. “We should go back to our wives before they start complaining."

“Your right.” Sana laughed. “And I need another cupcake, they are really good.”

“Eunji picked the recipe.” Jihyo smiled. “And Ai did a lot of the cooking.”

“I’m sure she did.” Sana laughed, walking back over to the table where the cupcakes were and the other adults were chatting, popping a mini cupcake into before back hugging Mina.

“We were just talking about the girls allergies.” Mina informed when she felt Sana on her back. Sana looked up and noticed Jihyo had done the same thing with Momo. Saki was in Tzuyu’s arms, busying herself with playing with Tzuyu’s shirt collar. 

“Ah, Saki-chan do you know what your allergic to?” 

“Doggies!” Saki answered happily. They had taught Saki how to say what she was allergic to early into her life, wanting her to be able to communicate her allergy. 

“That’s right Saki.” Tzuyu kissed Saki’s cheek.

“That’s terrible Saki-chan.” Momo sighed. 

“Your allergic to them too.” Mina pointed out. 

“And that’s why I know it .” Momo pouted. “Ai isn’t allergic to anything but Eunji can’t handle milk, it makes her stomach hurt.” 

“Milk is a y allergy, you can’t eat ice cream.” Sana pouted. “I feel bad for Eunji-chan.”

“She gets by.” Jihyo shrugged. “Sae also has a food allergy right?”

“Yeah, nuts make her really sick.” Mina nodded. “And Saya always gets affected by pollen.”

“Saya has to take allergy medicine because of her allergies every day, she gets a stuffy nose if she doesn’t.” Sana added. “She and I both have it. Our allergies

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter