zero point five

two is a crowd, but three is a party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come here Saki, come to mommy.” Sana cooed to the child laying on her stomach. “You can do it baby, I saw you do it to mama.”

“Here let me try.” Tzuyu nodded, sitting on the floor next to Sana. “Come to Mama Saki.” Tzuyu he’d her arms open. Saki got on her hands and knees and crawled into Tzuyu’s arms. “Good job baby.” Tzuyu picked up the six month old and kissed her cheek.

“Stop playing favorites Saki-chan.” Sana whined. Tzuyu giggled and tapped Saki’s nose. 

“Go to mommy Saki-chan.” Tzuyu whispered to the baby, giving her a gentle push. Saki crawled to Sana, who picked her up and put her in her lap.

“Mommy is so proud of you Saki-chan.” Sana smiled, reaching for Saki’s pacifier to give it to her. Sana looked down when she saw a little hand on her thigh, finding Saya staring at her with wide eyes and her pacifier in . “I’m proud of you too Saya-chan.” Sana giggled and pulled Saya on her lap next to Saki. “Sae-chan, you can come over too there’s enough space on mommy’s lap for all three of you.”

“No there’s not.” Tzuyu nodded. “Come on Sae, you can help Mama with work.” Tzuyu stood up and bent down to pick up Sae, who was still laying on her stomach on the floor. 

“Saya-chan, Saki-chan, do you two want to play with mommy?” Sana received to gargled responses and she smiled, kissing each of their heads before reaching over to grab one of the baby toys scattered across the floor. “Saya, Saki, look!” Sana pressed a button on the toy causing it to light up. Saki and Saya both brightened at the toy, each reaching out to touch one of the toys button. Sana smiled and continued to hold the toy so both girls could play with it. She heard the sound of the garage door closing and she smiled. “Saki, Saya, Ka-san is home!” Both girls giggled, dropping their pacifiers as Sana stood up with each of them in one arms. Sana walked to the kitchen and found Mina setting down her bag on the kitchen island. “Hi Ka-san!”

“Saki, Saya, nice to see you guys.” Mina reached her arms out and Sana gave her Saya. “It’s nice to see you too baby.” Mina gave Sana a peck on the lips. “Sae with Tzuyu doing some work?”

“Yup, Tzuyu likes having Sae with her, she says her coworkers love it too.” Sana nodded.

“Oh you dressed them in matching clothes again.” Mina noticed, playing with the hem of Saya’s dress.

“I didn’t want them to wear pajamas all day, and they always look so cute when they are matching.” Sana pouted. “Anyway, you all good to stay home tomorrow?”

“Yup, I got everything I needed to done today. I don’t have any surgeries until Friday.” Mina smiled. “I can drive you to your shoot if you want too, we can take the girls with us, you know the car makes them all tired.”

“Mina I’m fine, Dahyun is taking me to the company and then I’m riding with my manager to the shoot.”

“Fine.” Mina sighed. “Are you excited for your first shoot since they were born?”

“A little. I’m worried I haven’t lost enough weight yet.” Sana sighed. 

“Baby you look perfect, just as skinny as before you got pregnant I promise.” Mina nodded, tapping Saya’s nose to get her to stop pulling on Mina’s necklace. “Arguably you look better.” 

“Your just saying that because you like the fact my chest is bigger.” Sana rolled her eyes.

“Sana! The girls are right here!” Mina blushed. “Come on Saya, why don’t we go play a bit before dinner and get away from your gross mommy.”

“Mina your forgetting something.” Sana rolled her eyes.

“Oh right, sorry.” Mina sighed, pressing her nose against Sana’s scent gland. “I’m home honey.”

“Welcome home darling.” 

 

xx

 

“Mina I’ve only been gone for an hour, why are you already calling?” Sana giggled as she got her make up done. She could hear a baby crying in the background and she already missed her children.

“Where’s Saki’s pacifier? She’s been crying for the pas twenty minutes.” Mina sighed over speaker phone.

“It should be with the others.” Sana closed her eyes for the makeup artist.

“I’ve already checked it’s not there.”

“She may have left it downstairs, we were playing on the carpet until late and she may have left it on the floor.”

“I’ll go check.” Mina assured, Sana heard a rustling noise and Mina’s footsteps on the stairs. “Oh, found it.”

“Good, I suspected she may have dropped it last night. You may want to clean it though.”

“I’ll wash it, but I don’t think I have time to fully disinfect it, she’s very angry about not having her pacy.” Mina sighed. “Thank you for helping me find it.”

“Of course darling, I have to go, give each of the girls a kiss for me.” Sana smiled.

“Okay, bye honey.” Sana hung up the phone with one hand and opened her eyes, separating her lips as the makeup artist gestured for her to do. 

“First time away?”

“Yeah, I have three six month olds at home.” Sana laughed. “As you can imagine it’s chaos.”

“I can imagine so.” The artist joined in the laughter. “If they look anything like you they are probably beautiful.”

“They look more like my mates, but thank you.” Sana responded.

“I’m sure they are still beautiful, now almost done.” Sana nodded in confirmation and sat still as the artist finished up.  

Throughout the shoot, Sana didn’t have time to miss her children. She was constantly having to change positions to satisfy the photographers vision. No one mentioned anything about her body, and she was thankful. As a young model she was constantly being given weight comments, and she eventually couldn’t take it. That is, until she met Mina and Tzuyu. Both of them were in college at the time, but they were the sweetest people Sana had ever met. They constantly reassured her about how beautiful she was and how perfect her body was. It was so helpful, and she became a lot more confident. Eventually the comments disappeared, and Sana was thankful. 


When the shoot was thankfully over Sana felt a surge of emotions wash over her. She missed her daughters, she just wanted to be home with them now. Her manger noticed as she was thanking all her staff and asked her if she wanted to go straight home. Sana nodded and she left as soon as she thanked all the staff. The whole way home her leg was bouncing, and her beta manger commented even she could smell the scent of stress and impatience on Sana. When she was finally home Sana gave a quick thank you before rushing into the house as quick as she could with the soreness in her limbs for standing for so long, opened the door and quickly removing her shoes. “Saya, Sae, Saki, mommy’s home!” Sana called. “Mina? Tzuyu?” Sana checked the living room and didn’t find any of them in there. She then went up to the nursery and before she was even fully up the stairs she heard the sound of babies crying. Her maternal instincts took over and she pushed through her tiredness to run into the girls room.

“Oh, welcome home Sana Unnie!” Tzuyu called over the babies crying when she noticed crying. “The girls are hungry and refusing to use their bottles.” Sana sighed, she knew they were still having problem giving the girls bottles but she thought they would be okay for a few hours. 

“Here, give me Saya, I’ll start with her.” Sana sighed, making her way to the rocking chair and pulling her shirt up and bra down. Mina walked over to her and gave her Saya. Sana noticed how red Saya’s little face was, and how upset she looked.

“We’re sorry, we both tried everything we could.” Mina apologized. 

“It’s alright, they are still getting used to bottles.” Sana sighed, cradling Saya as she began to nurse. “I’ll do them in age order like normal.”

“Sure.” Mina nodded, adjusting Sae on her hip. 

“Saya you were hungry huh? Mommy’s sorry she was gone for so long, but you could have had a bottle. It’s the same milk dear.” Sana sighed. “Sae I expected this from Saya and Saki, but I didn’t expect you to be so against the bottle.” Sana sighed, looking at the crying Sae. “You’ve never been against it before.”

“I think they all just missed you.” Tzuyu came over, trying to comfort Saki. “They all acted out in some way today. Saki wouldn’t stop pulling on our hair even when we tried to get her to stop, and Saya refused to let us change her.”

“I’ve heard babies can act out when they are away from their mother for the first time.” Mina nodded. “I think they just needed you and the comfort of nursing.” Sana nodded, finishing up with Saya and handing her back to Mina as she took Sae.

“Maybe.” Sana sighed.

“How was the shoot?” Mina asked, taking Saya over to change her into pajamas. 

“It was good, tiring but good.” Sana nodded. “It was pretty busy, but I liked the outfits.”

“Hmm… remind me to buy the magazine when it comes out.” Tzuyu smiled as Sana finished with Sae, giving her back to Mina before finally holding the last crying baby.

“Hi Saki.” Sana sighed. “Your the last one, thank god.”

“I’ll go get them their pacifiers and we can start getting them ready for bed. It’s already eight so I’m sure they are tired.” Mina nodded, walking off with Saya and Sae. 

“Is it that late? I didn’t even notice.” Sana laughed. “I would like to change when I’m done here. I should have changed before coming in her, you know Mina doesn’t like strangers scents around the girls.” 

“This was an emergency, you had to fed them or they would have driven Mina and I insane.” Tzuyu giggled, sitting next to Sana on the rocking chair. “Thanks for this.”

“No problem, they were probably not used to being away from me for so long. They have never been away from me for that long since they were created, it makes sense they would need me.” Sana sighed. “Anyway, when are you going back into the office?”

“I don’t want to any time soon. I’m the boss so I can sort of do whatever I want.”

“Tzuyu you can’t work from home forever.” Sana sighed.

“I’ve been going to in person meetings when I have to. I just don’t want to leave you here alone with all three of them. Mina can’t exactly work from home, and you can’t either when you work.” Tzuyu sighed.

“Look, I have no idea when I’m going to take a shoot again, my manager and I agreed to limit them as much as possible. This one was really important because we’ve been loyal to this magazine for years, but after this I don’t have to take another shoot for god knows how long. And if it really comes down to it, we can always hire a nanny to come watch them.”

“I’m not letting a stranger be alone with our babies.” Tzuyu pouted. 

“Tzuyu-ya your company needs you. At the end of the day we will always be here, but your company can’t survive without it’s ceo being there everyday forever. Just try to be back in the office by next month okay?” Sana pecked her lips for a kiss and Tzuyu gave her a short peck. 


“Okay.” Tzuyu nodded. “Hey, I think Saki is done.” Tzuyu noticed.

“Oh good.” Sana sighed. “Saki-chan do you want mommy to get you ready for bed or do you want mama to do it?”

“I’ll do it, you deserve to change and maybe take a shower, you look like you need a nice warm shower.” Tzuyu took Saki into her arms and laid the baby’s head on her chest.

“Thanks Tzuyu-ya.” Sana smiled before pushing herself up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter