three

two is a crowd, but three is a party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana smiled as she looked at her daughters. They were all asleep on her bed for their afternoon nap. Saya was holding hands with Sae, who was in the middle, and was laying on her back, her legs indicative of Saya’s messy sleepy habits. Saki had her body turned Sae, holding her sisters other hand with her. Sae was laying on her stomach, her head facing Saya. They were so sweet when they were sleeping. Sana took a picture before realizing she had to wake these sleeping angels. They had a flight to catch in a few hours and the girls still hadn’t picked out which toys they wanted to bring with them to Japan. 


“Mm… Mommy…” Sana woke Saki first. She was the most normal in the morning. Saya usually had lots of energy right after waking up and Sae was a monster. Sae hated waking up just as much as Mina did. 

“Morning honey.” Sana smiled and picked her three year old up. “Good nap?” Saki nodded and rubbed her eyes. 

“Yeah.” Saki whined. “Juice?” Sana grabbed Saki’s sippi cup. She had filled each of the girls sippi cups before she started to wake them up, knowing the sugar from the juice would help them wake up. Plus, they all loved when they got juice. Mina didn’t like giving the girls anything too sugary, they were all too easy to get on a sugar high. So, the juice Mina bought for the girls was free of added sugars. Sana was surprised the girls liked it, she hated the watermelon juice Mina bought. But the kids all loved it, and so Sana was happy to give it to them when they wanted it. Saki drank from her purple sippi cup while Sana woke up Saya. Saki was always clingy when she woke up, so Sana just let her daughter hang off of her as she shook Saya’s shoulder. 

“Morning Saya.” Sana smiled as Saya woke up. “Do you want some juice?”

“Juice!” Saya was already energetic when she woke up, sitting up and taking the juice out of Sana’s outstretched hand. 


“Sae-chan wake up?” Saki asked Sana. 

“Yup, I’m going to wake up Sae.” Sana smiled at her daughter as she started to slowly wake up Sae. Sae whined and tried to roll away from Sana.

“Sae honey, it’s time to wake up.”

“No.” Sae whined. 

“Yes baby.” Sana nodded. “Come on, I brought you some juice.” Sae opened her eyes and she already looked mad at Sana. Sana couldn’t help but laugh, Sae looked adorable when she was mad. She had inherited Mina’s pouty face. Sae’s hair was messy and it only contributed to the adorableness.

“Juice.” It wasn’t a question, Sae was a monster in the morning. She was normally the sweetest one out of her sisters, but when she was woken up she became a monster. Sana handed Sae her juice before she could throw a tantrum and then she decided to let Sae be as she woke up. She went back to Saya and Saki and put both of the three year olds on one of her hips. 


“Are you girls excited to visit grandmother and grandfather?”

“Yes!” Saya and Saki both answered.

“Do you remember the Japanese I taught you?”

“I love you grandmother, I love you grandfather.” Saki said in Japanese. Sana gave her a kiss on the head in response.

“Saya? Do you remember it?”

“Hi grandmother, hi grandfather.” Saya giggled in Japanese. 

“Good job girls. Mommy is very proud of her bilingual girls.” Sana gave each of them another kiss. “Saya Sae I told your sister this but mommy needs you to pick out which toys you want to bring to Japan.”

“Can I bring bunny and dinosaur?” Saki asked.

“Of course you can baby. But dinosaur and bunny are going to be held with mommy instead of in Saki-chan’s backpack.”

“Why?”

“Because mommy wants to make sure you have bunny and dinosaur with you on the airplane baby.” Sana explained. 

“Can I bring puppy?” Sae asked.

“Yup. Saya are you going to bring your Mr.Spikey?” Saya nodded eagerly. Sana knew her daughters absolutely adored their stuffed animals. Saki in particular loved her stuffed animals. She wouldn’t be able to sleep without her bunny and dinosaur on her bed. Sana wasn’t going to risk her daughters throwing any tantrums in front of Mina’s parents, they still terrified her to this day. Mina always told her they were nice, but Sana was still intimated by the Myoui’s. They were so perfect. 

“Mr. Spikey wants to go to Japan with Saya!” Saya giggled. 

“I’m sure he will have lots of fun, just like I know all three of you will.” Sana smiled at her daughters. “Let’s go pick out our toys yes?”

“Yes!” Sana carried Saya and Saki to the play rom, Sae trailing behind her and sipping her juice much like an adult drank her coffee. Sana left to get the girls new backpacks. They were still too big for the girls, and they were all so cute when they wore them. Each of the bags were color coordinated to the girls favorite colors and they had all their names embroidered on them. Saki’s was pale purple, Sae’s was sky blue, Saya’s was pale orange. They matched their brand-new hardshell suitcases. 

“Okay girls, you get three toys each.” Sana told them.

“Only three?” Saki asked.

“Stuffed animals don’t count baby.” Sana nodded. 


“Oh okay!” Saki giggled and ran off. Saya and Sae both were already off inspecting different toys throughout the playroom. Saki was the first to come back.“One, two, three.” Saki counted out in front of Sana. Sana giggled at Saki’s adorable smile and three fingers she was holding up and gave her a kiss. 

“Good job baby. Can you put them in your backpack for mommy?” Saki nodded and put her toys inside her purple backpack. She then put the backpack on her back and ran to sit in front of the tv. Sana turned it on for her to keep her quiet while Saya and Sae picked out what toys they wanted. Sae was done next and after a while Sana finally got Saya to compromise. Once the girls were all watching tv Sana got their already packed suitcases and wheeled them to the playroom. Mina had packed them last night after all the girls were in bed, and Sana was surprised she was able to fit a weeks worth of clothing inside the kids suitcases. Sana then went to gather the girls stuffed animals, the girls having left them in various places around the house from playing hide and seek. She handed them to each of the girls and they all cuddled their favorite stuffed animals while watching a kids cartoon. 

Once all their stuff was ready Sana texted Mina and Tzuyu the kids were all set. The two were due home from work anytime soon and then they would go to the airport. It would be the kids first time traveling, it was a short trip to Japan so it was a good test trip for the triplets. They would be flying to Kobe to visit Mina’s family first, and then taking the train to Osaka to visit Sana’s family before flying home. Typically when their parents wanted to visit, they would just fly to Korea, but they had agreed it was time for the girls to travel to Japan. Plus, they planned on surprising them with a trip to Disney world on the last day on their trip to Japan. The girls had no clue.

Ai and Eunji had told the triplets all about Disneyland when they had visited them last month. The triplets all begged to go after, and Tzuyu had just convinced them they would go one day. They had then forgotten about it, as most toddlers did they all got distracted by the next thing they thought was cool. It had been Tzuyu’s idea to surprise them with a Disneyland trip. They had all agreed it was a wonderful idea.

Saki was the first one to tell Tzuyu was home. Sana hadn’t been able to hear her wife before Saki had already taken off running. She was stopped by the baby gate at the top of the stairs. Sana had kept it closed so none of the girls went downstairs without her knowing, the stairs were still a bit of a challenge for the three year olds plus Sana didn’t like the idea of them being so far out of her sight. However, Saki had known how to open the baby gates since she was one years old. No matter how much they changed them out Saki could figure out how to open them. Still, she tended not to open the gate unless she had a reason to, so they still functioned at least somewhat. 

“Saki baby no no, remember you have to ask mommy for help before going downstairs.” Sana quickly ran to her three year old and picked her up. 

“I can do it myself.” Saki pouted.

“You can. But mommy is still worried honey. You can fall and really hurt yourself.” Sana nodded. “Mommy will carry you.”

“Fine.” Saki pouted. Sana kissed her head before closing the gate behind her and going downstairs. Tzuyu was in the living room putting her stuff down. “Mama!” 

“Hi Saki.” Tzuyu smiled at Saki and Sana passed her over. “Mina wants us to start loading up my car with the luggage, she’s in a bit of traffic.”

“Okay, I rounded up all the girls stuff.” Sana explained. 

“I want to help!” Saki interrupted their conversation.

“Oh yeah?” Tzuyu asked. “Why don’t you think about what snacks you want to bring to their airport?”

“Okay!” Saki nodded, Tzuyu putting her down on the couch.

“Saya and Sae are watching tv upstairs,” Sana explained, pulling Tzuyu close to her and giving her a short kiss. “Their stuff if in the playroom.”

“Okay.” Tzuyu nodded. “Saki you want to come with me while you think about what snacks you want?” Saki nodded and Tzuyu picked her back up. Saki instantly buried her nose into Tzuyu’s scent and let herself be scented by Tzuyu. Saki loved her Mama’s scent. She would scent herself whenever Tzuyu came home and loved to wear her Mama’s scent when she went out. Sae was the same way with Mina. Saya was like that with Sana. Sana had read an article once that said kids who grew up to be omegas or betas loved their alpha parents scents as babies, and kids who grew up to be alphas loved their omega parents scents. She wasn’t sure how accurate it was, but they would find out in ten years.

The loaded the kids stuff first before loading all their stuff. The triplets were expected to carry their backpacks and stuffed animals. Saya’s porcupine and Sae’s puppy could both fit into their backpacks if they didn’t want to carry them, but Saki’s two favorite stuffed animals were too big to fit into her backpack. The could probably stuff her bunny into it, but her dinosaur was too big.  

Mina got home right as they started loading up the adult stuff. She helped them put their suitcases in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter