Chapter 2

Because I'm cute!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His last lesson of Wednesday was transformation, and it was almost ending, which meant one thing: Chanyeol's nightmare coming true aka being put in a room together with Baekhyun for longer than an hour.  He really wasn't looking forward to it, but the same thing couldn't be said to Baekhyun, who was clearly eyeing him while professor Mcgonogall was giving up the homework.

The class was dismissed, and Chanyeol instantly stood up trying to avoid Byun Baekhyun, which was a failed attempt, since Professor McGonagall called both of them to her. Baekhyun gave him one last glance before he walked to the professor. He was smirking like the naughty person he was.

"I think you already know what you need to do Mr Byun, but Mr Park doesn't. Could you explain it to him?"

"very well professor Mcgonogall" with that the headmistress of Gryffindor left her class. Chanyeol focused his attention back on the reason why he got detention in the first place. "You know that it's all your fault right, Byun?" the Gryffindor grinned. "Oh come on Park admit it, it was fun. Besides, it can't be too bad to look at my handsome face."

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "No Byun it was not fun, and no, I don't like staring at your handsome face. Heck, I don't even like being in the same room with you."

There was a slight silence moment after Chanyeol had spoken. "so you admit that I'm handsome?" the Gryffindor grinned.  What is the… is that all Baekhyun got out of his reply? God, he was really annoying.

"Why are you staring like that Chanyeol? Did you suddenly fall for me?" upon hearing that Chanyeol gagged. "as if falling for you is possible! Not even in a million years." With that being said, he walked away.

 

 

"I swear I will hex you after this is all over Byun. Mark my words." The moody Slytherin said while he was cleaning the toilet.

Baekhyun, who was cleaning another toilet, started to laugh. "can't wait for Park. Are you also going to ask me out for the ball afterwards?"

The Yule ball was coming up in like 6 weeks, and Chanyeol had no intention to go to the ball.

 "I'm not going and even if I would go, why the hell would I ask you for the ball?"

In no way would he ever ask Baekhyun. He was his enemy and an annoying brat. Byun was probably messing with him.

"because I'm cute and I know that you don't have a date yet. So why not?" Baekhyun smiled at him.

"no you are annoying, and I don't like annoying people, besides why did you steal my book when we all know that you don't do for your subjects."

Chanyeol, who was actually curious, didn't expect the reason Baekhyun gave him.

"Because you look so cute when you are angry."

"what?" Chanyeol looked confused at Baekhyun. Maybe feeling a bit angry that Baekhyun wasted his energy and the fact that he landed him in detention. Chanyeol quickly restored his mind.

"Anyway, Byun I'm starting to think that you actually like me, which would be so weird." The Slytherin said confidently. Tire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter