Chapter 2:)

Daehyun, you

You kicked little pebbles along the road, ocassionally going out of the way to kick a stray pebble into the drain.

LeeMin's house was in the opposite direction from the club, so you had parted ways after exitting the club.

The road was awfully creepy looking, but you were lazy to speed-walk home. 

So there you were, looking like a lost little puppy, kicking pebbles and humming whatever songs came to your mind.

*Should I take the shortcut?* You wondered.

*Ahhh might as well, its quite late.* It was a Friday night, but you were dog-tired after dance practice.

You walked into the dim alley with blinking lights.

You were getting more creeped out and sped up a little.

Suddenly, you heard a male voice.

"Hey, why are you alone?" A buff man stood in your way.

" Want to have some fun with oppa?"

" No no no no please let me go." You tried to run, but the man held your wrist tightly.

"Ouch," you winced in pain.

He leaned it to smell your hair, and you were frightened stiff.

" You! Don't touch her." You heard another man's voice.

You looked up, only to see a familiar man walking up towards you.

" And who are YOU?" The buff male asked.

The other guy punched the buff man ( sorry for saying "buff man" and "other guy" HAHA) in the stomach.

-insert fight scene where buff man gets trashed big time-

Your savior walked to you and asked with concern,

"Are you hurt?'

You recognised him as the guy with the angelic voice at the club, Daehyun.

You were stunned a little, but nodded.

He lifted up his hand and wiped your cheeks.

You hadn't realised that there were tears of fear rolling down.

You hurriedly wiped your face. *OHMYGOSH I JUST EMBARRASSED MYSELF! WHY DID I CRY IN FRONT OF HIM*

You mentally slapped yourself.

" You shouldn't be walking alone here at night. You're a vulnerable girl." 

" I just wanted to... get home faster." You almost whispered.

" I'll send you home" Daehyun concluded. 

" No I'm fine! " You shook your hands and your head, refusing.

" Where do you stay?" Daehyun was stubborn.

You gave in. Who wouldn't want a hot guy to send her home?! The first rejection was out of politeness.

You both walked silently home, but the trip wasn't awkward. You rather enjoyed it, stealing glances at Daehyun.

It wasn't long before you got home, and you thanked him profusely. 

"It's fine.", was all Daehyun said before leaving you to stare at his back profile slowly disappear.