Chapter 1:)

Daehyun, you

HI SWEETHEARTS! I AM SOOOO SOORYY FOR THE LONG WAIT:( I'VE BEEN A LITTLE LAZY (AND BUSY) LATELY, SO FORGIVE ME:) LET IT BEGIN:

 

" Can we go now?" You grumbled. LeeMin had dragged you ( literally ) to the club after she decided that you had not "experienced" the world enough yet. LeeMin and you were BFFs for as long as you can remember :]

" You can leave after HE performs. Trust me, you won't regret it."  LeeMin replied, not even glancing at you.

" He? Who?" You started to become curious.

" Daehyun. He's the reason all the girls come here. He sings well, and he looks AMAZING. Ahhh, if only he could remove that mask" LeeMin sighed.

" What mask?" You absent-mindedly sipped on your orange juice. 

LeeMin gave you the "Weren't you listening to me?" look and you just "Oh"-ed in reply.

" AAAANNNNDDD NOOOWWW, LET US WELCOME, THE STAR OF THE SHOW, JUNG DAEHYUN!!!!" The deejay boomed.

* This better be good *, you thought.

As if she read your mind, LeeMin half-shouted, " This WILL be good"

All the girls in the club began cheering " Daehyun oppaaaaaa~~!!! " *Desperate girls*

The lights went off. 

A beautiful voice sang. "Georgia~" 

" Georgia On My Mind" You whispered. LeeMin nodded. 

(YES, I AM CHEAP AND I AM USING GEORGIA ON MY MIND. YOU MAD BRO?)

The song went on, and you found yourself being lured to sleep. The singer transitted to a falsetto, and you were amazed at how smooth the transition was.

Before you realised, the song was over. 

The lights went on again.

On the stage, was a a guy not over 20, with striking blond hair and alluring eyes. Sadly, he had a mask on, but you could tell he was attractive. The girls started cheering again, and LeeMin went crazy. Seeing how amazing Daehyun looked even with half his face covered, you cheered along. NOW you knew why every girl went crazy.

Daeyhyun bowed politely, but you could tell from his eyes that he wasn't smiling. 

" Why.. why must the lights go off?" You sipped on your drink again.

LeeMin began explaining, " Well, Daehyun doesn't let anyone see his full face. So he can't possibly sing with a mask on, can he?"

You shook your head.

"Exactly. So that's why the lights go off. Nobody will see his face." LeeMin finished, looking surprisingly knowledgable.

" OOHHHHH. I get it. Can we go home now?" You whined, showing puppy eyes.

" Fine. Geez, I wonder how adorable you must look to guys if you can look so cute to me" LeeMin wondered aloud.

You shrugged. You never really showed aegyo to anyone but LeeMin, as you were way too shy and not THAT shameless.