Chapter 5

Where Love was Found

Kim Taehyung
The Wedding Night

The silkiest suit wrapped tighthly around my chest. At times like this I should have been happy. I have always loved a high quality suit, my wardwrobe was packed with suits in different colors and patterns. I did not want to buy a black one since it was very plain and a waste of money, although I secretly wanted it. So I should be happy for this masterpiece on my body. But I was not happy at all, because this suit was a wedding suit, from Min Yoongi's father. I knew my life would turn to as soon as I saw Min Yoongi. The question was, how could my life possibly be more ty that it already was.

"Now, you're set to go," said the girl who was helping me with my suit and make up.

"No, my soul is not set to go," I mumbled, but it seemed she heard me.

"Don't worry, you will learn to love your husband and that will be the greatest love one has ever got the opportunity to master," she said with a smile on her face.

"Thank you." I thanked her kind words. I needed so much.

My uncle entered the room, I could not help but got very angry at him. I had always been afraid of him. I knew he was a bad news. My uncle had never said anything good about me or to me, he was always very cruel.

"You know you owe me a lot right? The least you can do is doing me this favor!" he said as he gripped my face.

"Are you walking me down the aisle, dear uncle?"

"Of course," he said as he pushed my face away with his hands. "If Min Yoongi ever sas anything about divorcing because your piece of can't behave, you're gonna see what punishment you'll get from me!"

"Min Yoongi is the piece of ! Not me!"

"I don't ing care! I need his family or else I'm never gonna be rich! Listen here, I paid for your everything since the death of your parents. You're the reason I'm loosing money! So shut up and listen to Min Yoongi!"

It happened so fast so quickly, I did not even see his hand moved. A slap echoed and the pain lingered on my skin.

"ing useless." He grapped my arm and linked it around him. "Look in front, no tears! Don't you ing cry and humiliate me."

The tears threatened to fall, but I willed it into staying at its rightful place. I was walking down the aisle with my uncle beside me. Min Yoongi was already standing in front waiting for me. The tears that were hanging on the edge of my eye were starting to fall again. I was married to a person I hated the most and forced to listen to him, as an employee and as a husband. I would not have a choice in anything; like hell I would let that happen.

"Kim Taehyung, do you take Min Yoongi, to be your lawful wedded husband? Do you promise to love and cherish him, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse and forsaking all others, keep yourself only to him for one year?"

I looked at my uncle who was standing in the audience seat next to me. He was glaring at me, silently asking me to say something.

"Mr. Kim?"

Min Yoongi nudged me from the side. I looked at him and said, "Yes I do."

***

Everything short of muted out the moment I said I do. I could see people talked but I could not hear what they were talking about. I just sat in the corner of the room and hoped no one noticed me. I remembered back in high school I had a lot of friends that would hang out with me, but now, everyone went their own ways. Kim Seokjin would occasionally call and ask me how I was doing, but he was also busy too.

"Hey handsome, you're Yoongi's wife now huh?"

I turned to my side and saw Namjoon, smirking at me.

"What do you want hyung?" I sighed.

"Well, you."

"W-what!?" , my neck hurt, I snapped it to fast.

"Yeah, you see, I was attracted to you, but it seemed you're married now. It's a surprise really, Yoongi wasn't really that pleased whenever I brought you up in a conversation. Now here he is, marrying you."

"You like me?" I genuinely asked.

"Yeah, I do."

"Are you sure?"

"Why are you doubting me, I know my own feelings," he said chuckling.

"But why?"

Namjoon opened his mouth to give me an answer but before he could do that, my uncle hit my back from behind.

"Taehyung, why are you here and not with your husband?" he asked.

Namjoon immediately gave him a stink eye for hitting me. Seeing Namjoon's protective side warmth my heart, I felt love and appreciated.

"Taehyung, why are you not with your husband?"

"Because you call me to make him happy and me being with him won't make him happy so I'm here with Namjoon."

Namjoon looked at me shoked but proud at the same time. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

"Good morning sir, it is a pleasure meeting you. Kim Taehyung and I were in the middle of discussion, if you would excuse us," said Namjoon as he held my hand. I knew Namjoon would take me away but before he could do it, my uncle stopped him again.

"Well, good morning to you too Namjoon-shi. I'm sorry to say this but perhaps you could continue your discussion tomorrow in the office? My niece is going home with his wonderful husband," he said.

Namjoon looked at him and he seemed to be looking for Min Yoongi.

"He's there, with his father, see?" My uncle pointed at both of them who seemed to be arguing about something.

"Fine, we'll continue tomorrow okay Tae?" said Namjoon as he let my hand go. I hoped he could hold my hand again. I wished he had enough power to go against my uncle. But he did not.

"Yeah," I said half-heartedly.

Namjoon secretly threw a glare at my uncle before moving away. I looked at his retreating figure with an aching heart. How much I wish it was him I was married to. Although I did not have any feelings towards him, but I felt like I was more willing to learn how to love him rather than how to love Min Yoongi.

"I don't like that kid. He gave me the look of someone who rebelled. What were both of you talking about?"

"None of your business uncle, I'm going to Yoongi now," I said leaving my uncle behind.

***

"What were you and Namjoon talked about just now?" asked Yoongi. We were on our way to the new house that Yoongi's father bought for us. He demended both Yoongi and I to live in the same home after marriage.

"He said he wants me and that he's attracted to me," I told him while looking out the window.

Yoongi coughed as soon as he heard this, maybe he was choked on his own saliva. Good for him.

"H-he said what!?" It was quite fascinating to hear him sounded so flustered.

"You heard me."

Yoongi cleared his throat and braved himself to ask me another question. "So what was your answer?"

"I guess it's none of your business. You won't need to know about it, and I also won't care about who's you're gonna date in the future."

"Namjoon is my best friend you idiot! No matter how I hate you, I would still support both of you if you're an item," he said.

"Glad to know you still have a heart Min."

"You do realise you're a Min too now right?" he asked.

I widen my eyes in surprise and realisation.

" me," I said spontaneously.

"Eager much?" He said. I knew he was smirking and I did not even need to turn my head around to see it.

"You wish!"

The rest of the ride went smoothly until my uncle called again. I swore he was bugging me the entire day, he did not give me a rest.

"Hello?"

I tried my hardest not to sound stressed, but I guessed I failed since Yoongi was looking at me all weirdly.

"Where are you now?"

"Of course with Min Yoongi just like what you wanted. I'm exactly where you wanted me to be, don't be afraid."

I heard Min Yoongi clicking his tongue and I turned to look at him. He looked kind of pissed, but I did not know the reason why. So I mouthed a what, and he just ignored me.

"Don't talk to me that way you piece of . Listen, if Min Yoongi wants anything you give it t-"

"I know uncle! I know! I will listen to Min ing Yoongi, I will never argue with him! I would even give my body to him if he wants it. So please stop reminding me over and over again!" There was a first for everything, and that was the first time I yelled at my uncle so loudly. I hung up on him immediately and somehow I felt this growing pride from within me.

"Give me your body huh? Who gave you the idea that I would even want it?"

"Shut up Min," I said.

"You look so happy? Do you really want my ?"

"What? I don't want your !"

"Then why are you smilling like an idiot?"

I touched my face and just realised that I have been smilling.

"Nothing," I said with my smile still plastered on my face.

"Weirdo," he said; the rest of the ride we spent in silence.

***

The house was huge and luxurious. There was even a swimming pool. I loved it but I did not want to show that I was happy about it, because it would make Yoongi assumed that I was happy married to his sorry .

I went to my bedroom to unpack but I realised there was only one bedroom. I looked behind and saw Yoongi coming in with his luggage.

"There was only one room?" I asked him.

Yoongi looked at me for a short while and groaned, "Of course you idiot! My father won't buy an apartment with two bedrooms knowing it was for married couple. ! I hate my life."

"I hate my life more, you will find no one in this world that hate my life as much as I am, Yoongi."

"I'm older than you, at least call me hyung, dip!"

" you, hyung."

I was unpacking my stuffs when I heard him groaned again. From the corner of my eyes, I could see him walking closer to me with a frown. Soon, he was standing next to me and leaning very close to my ear. I wanted to move away from him but he gripped my waist preventing me to move.

"In this relationship, I am the one doing that babyboy," he whispered right to my right ear, sending chills down my spine.

"S-shut up! M-Min Y-Yoongi! Let me go, y-you bastard." I tried to push him away but he was holding me very strongly. I felt blood rushing to my face as soon as I heard babyboy, so I refused to look at him because I was blushing.

"Hey, look at me babyboy," he whispered again. I heard a chuckle and knew immediately he was just teasing me.

"Don't ing call me a babyboy," I said trying to sound threatening and serious but failed, because a whimper slipped out of my throat.

"Aww, you like it when someone call you a babyboy?"

I kicked him in his shin bone, immediately he let me go and held his leg with both of his hands while groaning in pain.

"Don't tease me hyung, or I'm going to Namjoon, I think he can treat me real good," I said.

He looked at me, shocked, but it only lasts for a moment before he smirked again.

"I didn't know you're the type that wants to be taken care of. Such a baby, whose babyboy are you?"

The blood rushed to my face again and I felt my face burning with shame. This time, it was in plain sight for Yoongi to see, and he smirk grew bigger.

"I- I am no one's babyboy!" I said quickly looked away from Yoongi and continued arranging my clothing into the wardrobe.

"Aren't you my babyboy now? I can learn to treat you well," he said walking closer to me.

I backed away from him. "Don't come closer, Min. You can never treat me well and I will never expect you to do so, okay? So no pressure really. Relax and, I say don't come closer!"

I kept backing away but I missed my step and fell on top of the bed. I laid there with both of my hands ready to push Min Yoongi if he were to trap me in his arms, and he did. I pushed him and he was not budging, seriously what did he want from me?

"Min, just go away! You're crazy."

"Why? Looking at you like this is not bad," he said.

"Why? Do I excite you, do I make you hot and bothered?"

"Ew in your dreams!" He said, scrunching his nose and turned his head away from my face. A disgust look on his face.

I looked at my clothing in the bag that I have not finished tidying up and I saw a glimpse of my red and my lingerie were there. I was so shocked and scared. This Min ing Yoongi did not even stop teasing me about the babyboy, if he saw the and lingeries, he would humiliate me. Like uncle.

"Hey, you don't have to be very afraid. I was just messing with you."

"W-what?"

His face turned to what seemed like confusion and maybe worry? But it was not possible, he could have never worried about me.

"Your face is like a white sheet. You're so paled. Stop freaking out," he clicked his tongue, "it's not fun anymore."

He let me go and walked to his luggage to arrange his clothing into his own wardrobe too. I was glad that we had two different wardrobe, he wouldn't come to mine and search my things. He wouldn't dare no matter how much of a jerk he is.

I quickly arranged my clothing, putting the and linggeries as deep into the wardrobe as possible. The entire time, no one made a single noise. Finally, some peace.

***

Someone rang the door bell when I was in the kitchen making dinner. Well, Yoongi did not ask me too because he was busy with his paperworks, but I was hungry and I would cook for both of us since I was born kind.

"Open the door, Kim," yelled Yoongi from his office. Yeah, we have an office in the apartment, dedicated for Yoongi. He named it, genius lab.

"On it, you jerk!" I yelled back as I ran to the front door with an apron.

"Who's there?" I asked before opening the door.

I the cctv monitor to see who was in the front door and was surprised to see Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook.

"It's us," said Jimin.

I opened the door and was greeted with faces filled with grins.

"We bought Pizzas," said Jungkook. Immediately I regreted my decision to cook.

"Are you cooking?" asked Jimin.

"Yeah, if I knew you would come with a pizza I wouldn't have to cook."

"Looking cute and house-wife material, huh?" asked Namjoon. I looked at him his lips while looking at me from head to toe.

"Shut up Joon, how could you seduce a married man," said Jimin.

Namjoon rolled his eyes and ignored him.

"Okay, come on in. Yoongi is still working in his office," I said while stepping away letting them in.

"Nice house you have," said Jungkook.

"I'm jealous, I want to be in your position," said Jimin.

"Is that kimchi fried rice, hyung?" Jungkook asked. He reached to the dining table to see. "I knew it! I can smell it from the entrance."

"Yeah, I'm sorry that it was only enough for two people. But I have soybean paste stew boiling in the kitchen, I think it was enough for five of us. I brought with me instant rice too, we can microwave it now."

"Okaay! Good idea!!" Jimin cheered. He looked so excited.

"I'm jealous," said Namjoon, that was quite sudden and out of nowhere.

"Right? Taehyung is lucky," said Jimin.

"Nah, I'm jealous of Yoongi. Yoongi is lucky," said Namjoon.

Everyone was silent and I could feel the awkwardness slowly seeping in.

"Hahaha, I'm taking instant rice first okay? It was in my bag, I think." I walked to my bedroom as soon as possible, escaping the awkwardness of that room.

Namjoon loved me. I have known it, he has told me. I felt this warmth in the pit of my stomach knowing that someone appreciated me that much. I wanted to tell Namjoon so badly that this marriage was only for a year. I wanted to tell him so badly to wait for me, so I could be with him after a year.

But did I love him? Maybe I wanted to be with him because I wanted to be loved by him and not necessarily because I loved him back. I told myself I could learn how to love him, but could I really?

I walked out of my room with five packs of instant rice. I was thinking of saving the rice for late night snack, but I guessed our guests were more important.

Yoongi was sitting in the dining room, talking to Jimin, Jungkook and Namjoon who were sitting across him. I went to the kitchen and throw in the instant rice in the micorwave and returned back to the dining room. It takes fifteen minutes for instant rice to cook.

"Your wife is here! Wifey, your husband said the food is good," said Jungkook whistling.

"Shut up Jeon!" yelled Yoongi with a scowl.

"You liked it?" I asked Yoongi.

"Not really, Jeon was kidding. Your food tastes like !"

"Min Yonggi!" Namjoon yelled.

"What!?"

"He cooked for you! The least you can do is thank him!"

"I did not call for him to cook!"

"Can you just be honest, you said a second ago it tastes heavenly. You almost finished the entire plate of the fried rice yourself, why did you lie?" asked Namjoon, while letting go a big sigh.

"Fine, it's delicious okay? Might be the only thing you cook that tastes delicious, I bet the rest of your food taste like ."

I looked at Namjoon who looked like he was about to say something, but I cut him.

"Yoongi hyung," I called.

"What!?"

"You're a jerk."

"Just like you."

"Yeah." I said while going to the kitchen to take my instant rice out of the microwave.

I returned with more rice and we ended up spending the rest of the evening talking about our funny experiences with clients and high school memories.

***

After changing into my favorite cartoon character, Tata's pyjamas, I sat on the bed and looking out the window. It was raining heavily outside, thankfully, the guys have gone home way before it started pouring.

Yoongi was still in the bathroom, taking his long awaited shower. He had been doing his work the entire day in his office. As soon as he unpacked his stuffs, he just went straight to his office and work. I was left doing all the cleaning myself and ended up cleaning the entire house.

My phone rang and ty uncle appeared as the caller. I did not really want to pick it up, but if I didn't he would keep on calling me. So I picked it up, not realising that Yoongi has finished showering and was out of the bathroom.

"Hello?"

"Tonight, if Min Yoongi wants you. No arguing."

"Is that all you want to tell me? Min Yoongi does not want me. I disgust him. How many times I should tell you this?"

"Even if Min Yoongi does not want you, you still need to give your body to him."

"Uncle, I told you. Min Yoongi does not like me. Giving my body to him will only make him unhappy, do you want him to call off the marriage and divorce me right away?"

My uncle hung up at me. This person would never listen to me.

"Why is your uncle very demanding? I don't like him at all."

"Oh my gosh," I shrieked and turned around. Yoongi was already sitting on the bed and tucked himself under the blanket. How did he get there without noise at all was still a mystery.

"I don't know, I hate him so much but I can't do anything about it."

"Did he call you to give me your body?" asked Yoongi.

"You listened in to our conversation!?"

"Well, I didn't listen to whatever your ty uncle told you to do. I knew because you were talking quite loudly about it, just now." He said while taking out a book from the drawer from the countertop next to our bed.

"He told me to give my body to you, but bold of him to assume you want it in the first place." I cringed just by the thought of Min Yoongi wanting my body.

"Bold of you to assume I don't want it," he said.

"W-what? What are you talking about Min Yoongi, don't do this." I looked at him closing his book, putting it back to where he took it from along with his glasses that he has taken off.

He looked at me and climbed on top of me and trapped me between his arms.

"Yoongi, you don't want me," I said. My voice trembled in fear.

"Are you afraid of me?" He asked, smirking.

"If you want my body and I won't give it to you, will you tell my uncle about it?" I asked. My body trembled and I really did not want to cry, but if this continued I think I would.

"You're so afraid of your uncle Tae, this is not right." The smirk was wiped out of his face and was replaced with a frown. I did not understand what this frown meant but I knew one thing, he was unhappy.

"If you're unhappy because of me, are you going to tell my uncle?" I asked again.

"I want your body, if you don't give it to me, I'm telling your uncle," he said.

I completely lost it.

I thought I was strong enough to fight him like how I always did in high school, but I couldn't. Events after events, miseries after miseries; what did I do to deserve this? My ity was going to be taken away by a jerk and I had no say in it.

"Hey, stop. Stop, goodness sake, I'm just kidding. Hey, stop crying Taehyung. Why are you so afraid of your uncle?"

Everything was muted out once again, I heard nothing. I knew Min Yoongi was saying something but I couldn't hear it. He carried my body and hugged me thightly. I felt his hands patting my back.

"Hey it's okay, hey."

I couldn't hear anything, I couldn't hear at all. I saw his face slowly turning into a scowl and his hand was risen. I flinched because I thought he was about to hit me. He might be, or else why would he raised his hand? Or else why would he scowl.

" tae. I was angry at your uncle and I wasn't about to hit you, stupid. , what is wrong with your uncle? Damn it."

I did not remember clearly what happened after that. All I remembered was the sound of my heart breaking and the heavy rain outside.